• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah you get 10% off everything... inc fuel + you get a card for the OH to use aswell!! only downside is ya gotta be there 6 months before you get that

Comment

• Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
      good thanks enaid... house hunting....

hows you?
      I'm ok off to work in a mo,
      Are you staying where you are or moving away? Oh and by the way that logo thingy I did it this morning so you know if I can you can pmsl

Comment

• 6months will fly Tempty specially when your enjoying yourself :rolleyes:lol

Comment

• I'll enjoy the extra money Enaid ........ dunno about the job lol...... the people all seem very nice though and apparently the night shift is fairly relaxed......no customers to get in the way..... radio blaring...... that kind of thing... so I should be ok

Comment

• Don't let em put you on frozen,I know you get a nice padded jacket but bloody hell I hate going in for peas let alone filling em up lol.

Comment

• LOL I'm a short ass too, might fall in if i gotta reach down tothe bottom pmsl

Comment

• A little something for Nattie
                Last edited by enaid; 5th January 2008, 14:51:PM.

Comment

• Hiya peeps, is everybody ok ? just had a read back over a couple of days and its ok i'm still alive so no virtual funeral needed Oh ye of little faith pffft.

sapphire

Comment

• All well in my head lol Appart from finally getting moderated on CAG PMSL. It had to com ein the end. I posted a reply to one mod who was boasting about the membership being 150k, I asked if that included all those who have left the site. My post was deleted so I asked why it was and did the truth hurt. This post was also deleted and now all my posts are modded.

Can't say i'm bothered really but do like to keep a check on a few peoples threads over there.

Comment

• Weren't your funeral we were waiting for it was veilsides, he was rather cheeky as usual and I thought you'd have killed him lol.
                      I bet you are exhausted though all them problems you have to solve and your list keeps growing pmsl

Comment

• well done tempty on uur job....
                        sapp hows the gym going???
                        did you here the other week about those women getting banned from david lloyd cos they were fighting??
                        littlest archer back at school thank god ,can breathe again!

Comment

• lol tanz!!! thats so funny!!!

Comment

• Unbelievable are they not, they must think they are as faultless as the bloody banks etc we are all fighting. Well another loss for them and a gain for Beagles me thinks. Enaid x

Comment

• yea enaid i totally agree with you there just goes to show that no matter what organization you are if it gets too big they all end up the same way.... arrogant and above everyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                                well done tempty on uur job....
                                sapp hows the gym going???
                                did you here the other week about those women getting banned from david lloyd cos they were fighting??
                                littlest archer back at school thank god ,can breathe again!

Ahhh the gyms great thanks,
                                Did 30 mins on treadmill and a 2 mile swim on saturday afternoon.
                                Aquarobics class and 30 mins treadmill and tennis lesson yesterday 7.15 am
                                swim and aquarobics tonight.

Didn't see the story about the women fighting, wonder what that was about, which class, whereabouts etc ?

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X