• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mind you I do have a large saucepan and a sieve which just might do the trick!!

oh eck Enaid what have you started....lol

Comment

• FFs am salivating at the thought Enaid..........thats cruel......

Comment

• I have to take me time now, don't want to rush em, going to stick me puff pastry on top of steak and kidney then cook me chips twice, once on med heat then full on and brown em all over ooohhhhh, shake em all about.
        Hope I don't forget to effin chip pan off, tas been known

Comment

• Ya know Enaid me used to like you..............am changing my mind very fast

Comment

• Yeh but yer like chips don't yer? I was going to save yer one and email it to yer, but I'm going to eat it now

Comment

• I hope ya get a fat arse

Comment

• oooops too late..................rofl

Comment

• Hiya,

I have logged on only for a few minutes to say hello as I am supposed to be burning dinner. May need to use Enaids chip fryer lol.

Comment

• Alright angle?
                    I have to put you right there love it's a chip PAN, and it's got Beef Dripping in it as I speak slowly melting

Comment

• Stop, I am drooling!

Okay, okay chip pan, as long as the chips are not as burnt as the rest of my dinner!

Comment

• Ooooh I aint had chips done in a chip pan for years, since we got the kids I have always had a deep fat fryer, and himself insists that I use veg oil in it. But no, next time I clean it and fill it I am gonna use lard, cos that makes the best chips ever.

For the record, me and my daughter just had smartpriced burgers and him with the smacked up nose has had chilli burgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post

For the record, me and my daughter just had smartpriced burgers .
                          Your brave chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I actually prefer the smartprice ones to the 100% beef, guess I am just used to eating the scrapings as opposed to the proper stuff! lol

Comment

• OMG I am soooooooooooooooooooo bored..... OH has Gone away in business for a week....

I have to do the house hunting... get myself the job ect but I really can not be ar**ed IM BOREDDDDDD
                              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Morning all,
                                Well no rain so far and the sky is looking quite bright!
                                We had a storm last night, the fuse went on my pooter, nothing else just the box thing. Will the lightening have done that or is it just coincidence?
                                HO was running round looking for a fuse, he was like a headless chicken
                                He knows he has a quiet life while I'm on here
                                I think I would have to go in rehab if I lost me pooter now, would never have imagined ever having one 12 months ago either

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X