• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as always I am lurking about watching from the sidelines. this will go on forever.
    Not bored are you?

Comment

• Donkeys Hedge,........... pmsl, I thought we were talking horses hun. xxxxx Lol Lol Lol.

Nattie dont lurk, join in............ we wont bite. You know us better than that by now..................... Fendy xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
        Ditto mocha, horses dont like me either.......................they throw me xx

First horse I went on bite me, the 2nd horse I went on walked in to the centre of a lake (with me on its back) and refused to move. I had to be rescued.

The 3rd horse I went on (Millenium race horse), I was reassured numerouse times that millenium was a nice good horsey and then within 5 minutes it threw me off
        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Evening gang! Donkeys....... horses.......... all got four legs!! That's what makes em differnt............. though personlly, 4 legs'd be great every once in a while!! x

Comment

• Evening hedgey

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• OOOOoh just checking out some new threads available to me. I n t e r e s t i n g stuff. VIP bit. Ooooooh tis v.v.v. interesting. xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• SOME of us are not VIP material because you gotta donate and SOME of us will get sacked IF they get access to that FORUM, boo hisss boooo hissss booooo hissss

Comment

• Oooooh tis quite good though. Worth meee 9 squid I thinks......... Lol Lol Lol xxx

Are you not member nuttie ??

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Nattie, dont need to be a donater, well maybe 9 of your gold peices...

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• hello niklowe... your back!

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Doesn't sound like it Fend!!!

Skint like me then 'eh Nattie????!!!! xxxx

Comment

• Think i need a parachute account to pay subs!!

Comment

• Nuttie, why would you get sacked ????

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• How much stuff have I nicked in information, how much have i damaged the reputation of NatWest Bank. I think they may want my head on a pike at Goggarburn

Comment

• But how would they know you were a member...........??? You can pay through paypal. And we still wouldnt have to know your name, you can still be Nuttie, Lol Lol xx quite literally my little pink piggy. x

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X