• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning people god u lot can type! it takes me ages to catch up by which time its time for me to go and do something! lol seem to have had a busy few weeks lately.hoping to get a couple of hours to myself this afternoon! need to take rubbish to dump and clothes to charity shop loads of them! need the space,having a clear out

Comment

• Busy bee then Archer, I've got a course and test this morning at work.
      Tests at my age I ask you, ah well I'll have to go. I'ts just I'm always oldest and them young ens with their heads up their own asses I could kill em!!!!!

Comment

• Morning all

Quick question, If I am sending a SAR to Crap one, do I also need to send the CCA request? (cos I am thinking that the CCA would be included in my file?)

And if I do send them both, can I put them both in the same envelope (obviously with 2 postal orders)?

Comment

• i did it seperatly for Barclaycard and for MBNA, so that would be mmy advice. ( and did not receive the CCA cia the SAR route)
          xx

Comment

• And now.....CCA request for the overdraft......lol
            Morning all

Just seen the quote above Veilside, Overdrafts aren't covered by the CCA unless its been trtansferred to a consolidation loan - sorry xx

Comment

• Morning too, Happy Peeps.

Just a quick check in this morning, coz it's a busy day ahead. I doubt I'll manage to catch up tomorrow either the way you lot go on. LOL
              My Blog
              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Morning to all from Sunny Manchester

Comment

• Morning from me too......... gonna attempt going back to work today, wish me luck x

Comment

• You feeling better then standing, not long to go now soon be sunning yerself, loverly!!!!!!!

Comment

• still here Enaid? thought you would be off on your course by now. Good luck with it. Yep, on the mend I think.... Still look likes theres a ball in my jaw line, but its a ping pong one now, rather than a tennis ball!!!!
                      As for the sun? staying in this country for my hols, so not so sure lol xxxx

Comment

• *************GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY************
                        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• 10.00 i start will not be the first there on principle, I am only 5 mns from the place I am doing the course in.
                          Jeez i am sure we can't get much more of this rotten weather, the sun has gotta shine sometime.

Comment

• actually, the 10 day weather forecast on AOL doesn't look as bad as it did a couple days ago, might even be some clouds and sun on a day or two!!

Mind you it is beautiful here this morning, just put a load of washing out, sun is shining...... and I am back to work.... got that wrong somewhere

Comment

• Good Morning everyone !!!!! Any news, gossip etc etc

sapphire

Comment

• I have. I'll email you Sapphire.
                                My Blog
                                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X