• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a serious note folks, this bomb business is very scary, it appears it was a big bomb that could have caused carnage and many deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
      On a serious note folks, this bomb business is very scary, it appears it was a big bomb that could have caused carnage and many deaths.
      What did i miss???

Comment

• Big bomb in central London it has been disarmed, a taxi driver saw a black man running from the car, a merc, after driving erratically. It had nails and other stuff in it, they have just announced major alert and said the bomb was very big!

Comment

• Car Bomb Scare In London |Sky News|House Ads

Comment

• Right I'm off to get me fish and chips

Be back soon

Comment

• Urrghh

Not very good today..

Ive also been tango'd too

Comment

• I know, seems to be the in thing

Comment

• I'm saving up to get tango'd

Comment

• hey tempty....why you not tango'd yet???
                    lol......
                    Delta.....costs less than a night out on the vino.....lol

Saphire......Can you tell me if the site is selling T'shirts or sweatshirts, etc. to wear to court yet???
                    lol.........
                    It would get some people to notice us.....lol
                    Russ

Comment

• We could even do with legal-beagles sand bags and umberella's at the moment......lol

Comment

• Hi veilside,
                        Are you ok today? has that number always been by your name? I don't remember seeing it before ! and how come your not pineapple coloured?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Look what turned up in my office this morning, one of our drivers found her on the A road outside our office.

The owners proving somewhat of a challenge to track down, we've phoned them, faxed them, phoned the vets, police, dog warden.
                          Never mind the dog matty, your poor cat needs a feed, I havn't seen one so skinny before.

best wishes,
                          Hod..Liam..
                          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Hiya veilside, sorry hun there's not any t-shirts, coasters, car-stickers etc available at moment but I will pass on your idea.

sapphire

Comment

• Has that dog really only got three legs ????
                              Poor thing............... well Ive worked like a trooper today. House is spotless, washing all up to date, paperwork all up to date, garden not quite so bad now after this weeks high winds, everything done, sorted up to date. Wow, feel like Ive tackled everest today. The only thing I didnt manage to catch up on was ironing. Poop.............. thats tomorrows job. Just trying to finalise paying all bills before we go on hols, etc. etc. etc.
                              Phew, its quite hard work organising stuff for when youre gonna be away for three whole weeks. Not that Im complaining. Three whole weeks of sun is just when I need right now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx Ive forgotten what summer is supposed to look like. x
                              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1
                              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• YOU'VE been busy????? What about me. Left at home all day to walk the dogs, do the washing, scrub the bog, shine up the shower.

AND I've had some Cumberland sausages marinading since this morning in a home made onion and tomato sauce, so she has a hot meal to come home to.

But will I get any thanks? Nooooo. It'll be.... the cooker front is smudged, look at the fingerprints on the bathroom mirror, the dogs have left paw prints through the hall etc, etc.

Sometimes I don't know why I bother.

My Blog
                                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X