• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub post offices should all be open at least. I hope so, cos the missus has just gone to work.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Morning Lugger,
      Yes they are according to Yahoo news.
      I saw them flooded villages this morning what a mess, more to come at weekend as well. They reckon it could have been prevented as well, what a shame.

Comment

• Don't get done, get dom is on BBC1. And are having a pop at Nasty West!!!!!
        My Blog

Comment

• Yea just started watching that, but I have to go out, so can someone keep an eye on it and let me know what happens with NW

Comment

• Oh well Its Friday, there should be more firdays every week, at least 2

Better do my all my work today that i couldn't be bothered to do.

At least its dress down Friday and early finish...Yeeehaaa

Comment

• Helloooooooooooooooooooo peepies. PKEA, are you an air traffic controller or something......... pmsl xxxxx

Happy Friday peepies. And we all know what day it is done we. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay curry and vino night. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxx
              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1
              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Good morning good people of cyberspace! My virtual buddies!
                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                  Helloooooooooooooooooooo peepies. PKEA, are you an air traffic controller or something......... pmsl xxxxx
                  Thats a scary thought, You want me to control your plane as you go on your Hollies.

Comment

• Hooray!!! Nasty West admitted they were in the wrong and coughed up.
                    My Blog

Comment

• Hellooooooooooooooooo and morning. Tis doing the old wee wee rain dance over our way. Oakworth is teeing it down with the old rain, A G A I N. Im am sooooooooooooo sick of the poopy rain. And no postie either, so no Shabby cheque today. Bottom holes.....................xx

Morning HOD, Morning Lugger, Morning Squid, Morning Enaid, Morning Sapphy, Morning fly on the wall. xxx Ooooo IKEA, ARE YOU REALLY AN ATC, are ya, are ya, are ya ???? go on, go on, tell, go on tell.

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Cool, Well Done Lugger

Comment

• I want sunshine...............fed up of rain............... no fair............ Need coffee too. Dog wants to go walkies, but Im just not in the mood for getting soaked to the skin. Poopy weather. xxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Didnt know you had a claim in with Nutwest lugger. Really, where, when, ???? and Mrs Lugger will go nuts if she sees on the pooty again.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Oh well back from the post office, looks like the rain clouds are about to let go here.

SAR and postal orders on the way to Crap One, let battle commence!

Comment

• Good morning campers and greetings from sunny Essex !!!! Its been pishing down actually but stopped a while ago.

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X