• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay HAPPY SUNDAY.................

GUESS WHAT
    GUESS WHAT.

I just checked online and both me and hubby have won Crapital Bum claims. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Substantial amount of pennies paid into each account Friday. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Not quite sure of the breakdown yet, but both acccount balances are cleared and there should be cheques to come too for the balances. And with contractual compounded interest too. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. IVE WON AGAIN, IVE WON AGAIN,, IVE WON AGAIN. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Just waiting for letters now confirming breakdowns of how theyve paid the money. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• fendy is there no end to ur winning streak? ull be in france by the end of summer the way you are going!!
      ive just had my acknowledgement from cap one off the court but its no where near for as much as you! every little helps!

Comment

• Morning Archer,
        Tis not the amount, tis the winning and it won't be long for you now !
        The sun is coming ot jeez nearly forgot what it looks like, lets hope it stays for a while this time.

Comment

• Too darn right. Another justice dealt out.......... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Gonna be a long time to the next ones though me thinks. Abbey 2, Nutwest 2, Yorky bank, (if i can ever get that one off the ground), Halifax Credit Card, and HSBC Ive had to give up on for now as cant find any proof that they can provide info going back any further than 6 years. Poo sticks.........xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• have you got ur natwest statements going back 6+ or did you have them already?

Comment

• I havent got them yet archer. Ive told Joyce tudor at natwest exactly how to get the info I need, Im just waiting for them to send the info through though. I will keep ya posted as to when they turn up but theyre almost out of time on the SAR request. She has been playing dumb, but with Natties help Im hoping the info will be forthcoming. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Hey fendy...did you see the letter joyce tudor sent me about SAR only being statements, and manual intervention??
                In my Natwest thread....added yesterday....
                They seem to think manual intervention is something to do with adding charges??
                I wrote back telling her what buttons to push on Natwest's computer system to get the information needed....lol
                If not it looks like I will be getting court to enforce it....lol
                Thank god for Nattie.....love you in a non gay kinda way Nattie......lol
                Russ

Comment

• Blimey Fendy!!!
                  well done that girl.... leave some for us will ya hun LOL

I really am soooooo pleased for you hun you deserve it

think cobblers have forgotten about me.......or rather they're trying to lol
                  I'll keep pushingthem gently in the right direction... I'll get there in the end lol

Comment

• Ere Fendy love, slow down will ya, there's gonna be no money left for the rest of us at this rate

Comment

• tempty i thought that too its that silly woman though

Comment

• I know Archer, she really is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.
                        I just keep hoping that she'll get bored not answering me and pass me on to AM............. lol
                        Can but try eh.
                        I ve got copies of all the mail I've sent her. Gotta ring the court on monday to see if the amendment has been accpeted, once I know that that is ok I'll forward on the copies of all the mail to the court.

Comment

• been very naughty, I have bought a chip pan and some beef dripping, we are having home made steak and kidney pie, PROPER chips and peas. I am slavvering all over me keyboard, can't wait, we have had oven chips for a good few years now and seeing as how I haven't lost a lb in weight I thought stuff it. I think I will have a cocktail now, while I peel me spuds

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Enaid save us a few chips for a butty love

Comment

• I bet you like big fat ens don't yer Gobby? so do I and nice and brown to

Comment

• lol... you go for it girl
                                I haven't had home made chips for years, mind you I don't eat oven ones very often either. Hmmmmm homemade soggy (they just gotta be soggy) chips drowned in vinagar with a spinkling of salt and a bit of grated cheese on top.
                                trouble is.........I don't have a chip pan lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X