• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itis been very quiet on here today... Is everyone ok?

Comment

• Yea its just been one of those days after one of those weekends!

After the conflict between my ever loving and the airbag, he was in too much pain yesterday to go to work, and was told by a couple of paramedics/firemen that he was lucky that he was still here, I still don't think that he has fully realised just how lucky he was on Saturday.

Anyway, after I had finished collectiing the catalogues today, we headed over to Blackburn to meet with the mechanic, he took one look at it and told us that the imobiliser wasn't dead, the battery was, there just wasnt enough juice in the battery to release it! so we have had the imobiliser taken out, put a new battery in and all is well with the world.

Oh and he has spoken to another mechanic about getting a new airbag fitted.

Comment

• Delta....might be safer for your otherhalf to gaffer tape a pillow to the steering wheel....lol
        Next time tell him to make sure the ignitions off and to avoid yellow plugs and sockets when prodding the wiring.....lol
        He was lucky....I have seen people lose half their face with an airbag going off......nasty things.....lol
        How is he today??
        How are you??
        Russ

Comment

• Well, THIS is all very exciting. The lifeboat is outside our window doing exercises. I HOPE it's only exercises anyway, and not a real emergency. But there's a supply boat just gone past them. Seemed awfully close from where I'm sitting, but I don't suppose it was really.

Other excitement today was, Pepsi refused to behave when she was getting new shoes. Or rather, was SUPPOSED to have been getting new shoes. She now has 3 bare hooves, and an old thin shoe on. And she's meant to be in the paper to be sold on Wednesday. The farrier just gave up. Way too much sugar in the grass, I think. Me and her are going to have o have a litte talk. Like, me standing in the middle of the school for 2 hours a day while she works off her excess energy.

Bluddy wimmin. I KNEW I should have got another gelding.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Evening All, just in the middle of getting my court stuff ready as well as doing me tea,

hows everyones day been? Good I hope

P

Comment

• He's ok, kind of coming to terms with the fact that it could have killed him, his neck and head are hurting and his nose is swollen and cut/scabbed.

I'm ok, not sleeping properly, I think its a mum thing, keep half an ear open incase he needs anything. And of course with all the running about with the car I haven't had much time to my self.

But am getting there, and thanks for the nice thoughts

X

Comment

• Didn't know it was that serious with your OH Delta, hope he is ok!
                I just caught up and am knackered, If I don't see you in the morning PKEA good luck and give em hell!
                See you all tomorrow good night Enaid x

Comment

• Night Enaid

Comment

• Hi All,
                    Can anyone help?
                    Sending a letter requesting Terms and Conditions,should it go to my Branch,Head Office or the peolpe in Scotland who I have been dealing with?
                    Al59

Comment

• send a copy to all 3 to be sure and send em all recorded delivery

Comment

• Originally posted by Al59 View Post
                        Hi All,
                        Can anyone help?
                        Sending a letter requesting Terms and Conditions,should it go to my Branch,Head Office or the peolpe in Scotland who I have been dealing with?
                        Al59
                        Which are you after just out of interest as I have been collecting these over on PC and have a fair selection.

Let me know the bank and year of opening the account and I will take a peek in my folder on the pc.

Tanz

Comment

• Good Morning you lazy lot. Nobody out of bed yet? Come on, the sun's been up for hours!!!!
                          My Blog
                          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Morning Lugger,
                            I've been up ages, tis a bit dull here yet but it may brighten up.
                            So Pepsi was a naughty girl eh, do you think she knows something thing is feet are one of the most important bits and if they aren't looking their best?
                            Pkea in court today that is something to watch out for!
                            I am going to look for some nudge letters, just don't fancy doing bloody court bundles for a few hundred quid.

Comment

• Morning all.

Sun is shining here (but I am not going to say that too loud!)

OH get a right ribbing about his airbag deployment over on a forum that we both belong to, and he's taking it in the spirit it's meant, so that's good.

Second child just left for school, time for me to get dressed I think, then out to collect the catalogues I didn't get yesterday.

Pkea....if you get to see this before you go, then good luck for today.

Ooooh isn't it today that that bailiff goes into Abbey? hope there is a news crew there!

Comment

• Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
                                All well in my head lol Appart from finally getting moderated on CAG PMSL. It had to com ein the end. I posted a reply to one mod who was boasting about the membership being 150k, I asked if that included all those who have left the site. My post was deleted so I asked why it was and did the truth hurt. This post was also deleted and now all my posts are modded.

Can't say i'm bothered really but do like to keep a check on a few peoples threads over there.
                                LOVE IT TANZ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X