• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Delta V Crap One ***SETTLED***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delta V Crap One

Like the ones you spell out on the front of the frdige with magnets when you're teaching the kids to spell???
    Is no longer here

Comment

Yea like 'go away', 'no money'

Comment

No I was thinking more along the lines of the Russian sounding ones - you know, the sort of words that end in "off" I know loads of them - didn't know I was bi-lingual did ya????
        Is no longer here

Comment

hey Delta, see you lurking there. Any news??
          Is no longer here

Comment

All silent, am feeling quite lonely with out all the Michelles, Pauls etc phoning me from India

Comment

You could always phone them, just to give em some grief Think their attitude might be different if its showing on your account that you've filed against them?
              Is no longer here

Comment

Nah, cos according to the snotty one last week, I haven't a clue what I am talking about, of course she does cos she does this for a living!

Why should I waste my time calling them, the ball has been in their court since beginning of July, it's not my fault they can't see it to hit it!

Comment

Well thye'l be paying you soon, about 14 days max i reckon before you get an offer.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Shame it wont come in time for Wakey,

Comment

• Re: Delta V Crap One

Never mind- you don't wanna blow it all on booze anyway wish i could come but too far to travel and come back. Can't stay over cos Jess got a show on Sunday. have a good time anyway.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Have received notice that the acknowledgement has been filed and they intend to defend all the claim.

Also received a letter from Cap One telling me that I am still £6.23 in arrears and that I have to pay them, they have suspended my credit facility, threatening charges on the account and threatening to blacken my credit file..... ooooh I am shaking in my boots!

There has got to be some comment here about rope and hanging.

Comment

Yeah, give em enough and they will...

Can't be long now before you get an offer
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Would you believe it, they have only gone and bloomin phoned again! was quite funny actually as the other half answered the phone.

OH, hello
                            CO whatever crap
                            OH who is calling please?
                            Co obviously told him

OH now shouting to me
                            OH Hey it the idiots on the phone again
                            ME put the phone down, I can't be assed
                            OH what hang up?
                            Me yep

click.............................

Comment

Well they only went a phoned again a while ago (for some reason I have been unable to access the forums), anyway here is a transcript of the conversation....

CO.... can i speak to delta please
                              ME.... speaking
                              CO.... this is capital one phoning fur a business matter, can you confirm your dob and postcode
                              ME..yes (and does so)
                              CO.... you account is in arrears and I am phoning to take a debit card payment of 48 pound summat
                              ME... i see
                              CO... so if you can give me your debit card number
                              ME....no
                              CO...and why is that?
                              ME... because i am not paying it
                              CO...why?
                              ME...because you have no leagal right to be asking me to pay money that you are not entitled to
                              SO...what do you mean?
                              ME.. on 3rd july this year your company signed for a request from me for a true copy of my signed, executable aggreement with you as per CCA 1974
                              CO... i can see that you have requested your charges to be ...
                              ME...this has nothing to do with charges, you had until the 17 july to provide this agreement, and you failed to do so, which meant that you had defaulted, as it hadn't turned up by 17 august you are now commiting a criminal offence by requesting payment, adding charges and interest to the alledged account, and also by threatening to put adverse comments on my credit record.
                              CO...but, but but
                              ME...it quite simple really you are acting unlawfully and i have taken advice from the OFT and TS and will be compling a report in order to make a formal complaint against your company.
                              CO...i only work in collections, this is down to the legal department
                              ME... you are phoning as a representative of your company, it would be nice if you actually knew the lawful boundaries of your job, how come i know more about this than you do?
                              CO...because i work in collctions
                              ME...well your total lack of knowledge in the field that your company opperates in makes your company look more incompetant than i thought they were.
                              CO..er err
                              ME..please remove my phone number from your system
                              CO..i cant do that, by law we have to have a contact number for you
                              ME...sorry, but by law you don't, you have a mailing address for me, that is all that i am required to provide, and if i receive any more calls from your company I will be reporting you to the police for harassment.
                              CO...but but
                              ME.. i trust that you are understanding all this, until you provide me with that copy, you may no add charges or interest to the alledged debt, you may not ask me for any payment on the alledged debt, and you may not record anything on my credit file, nor can you pass the alledged debt onto a third party, unless of course you would like to add breach of the data protection act to the list of already committed offences?
                              CO..i am making notes of what you have said on your account
                              ME... good, now may I suggest that you read the oft guidlines on this sort of situation and get your self a bit more clued up on your job.
                              CO...i have said i work in collections, that is for the legal department, they will know
                              ME...well if they did then we would not be having this conversation would we?
                              CO...thank you for your time
                              ME...goodbye

click

Comment

Go Delta !

Whats the betting u get another call on monday lol
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X