• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Delta V Crap One ***SETTLED***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delta V Crap One

True Delta, I do remember though when peeps first started doing CI it was said you should know the the ins and outs. I would also swot up on having your stay overturned if I were you, as most courts are just blanket staying and not paying any attention to the fact it is a CC claim.

Comment

There was a comment about whats going on with bank cases while I was there, but both I and another clerk said that credit cards are not included in the test case and so are still going ahead.

Comment

That's great news Delta, good to know some courts are still doing the right thing.

Comment

Gawd give me strength, I don't fkin believe it.

Cap One have just phoned!

So I gets the

CO, can I just go through the security questions
          Me, can I have your name and position please
          CO, ******** at Capital one, may I go through the security questions please?
          Me, and what is the nature of your call today ********?
          CO, it's a business call from Cap One, may I go through security questions please?
          Me... sure what would you like to talk about today, shall we discuss the weather or current affairs?
          CO... good day to you

click burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

She didn't even let me say goodbye, how rude

:argh:

Comment

Works every time mate! Check out post 12 on my Cap One thread. They haven't phoned me since:banana:
            Is no longer here

Comment

Thems still at it.

second call.... went straight into which bit of do not call do you not understand, and they hung up on me

third call (about 2 mins later) hang on I'll go get her, within 30 secs they had hung up again.

Me thinks a lovely letter to CapOne pointing out the fact that they can't action a do not call request, they can't action a cca request and their telephone staff are so rude

Comment

FFS, 3 phone calls so far today, I went through security on the last one and asked to speak to a manager, apparently I had an account manager, so I really went into one on her. It seems that they don't need to provide a CCA, and until I bring my account into line and pay the arrears they will continue to phone me.

I told her that they are commiting an offence and she told me that I didn't know what I was talking about, Quote I work in this industry, you do not, I know what I am talking about and you don't unquote.

So I told her that she needed to read the OFT guidelines and that she relly needs to brush up on consumer credit law, as she was the one talking a load of rubbish and giving me wrong information.

Damn Virginmedia for not having the option to block certain numbers, I need to get me an 0870 number!

Comment

Ooooh Got me paper work back from court.

Deemed as served 6 September, they have until 20th September to reply.

Comment

Another step closer to your money

I feel all left out now - filed my N1 on 31st and haven't heard anything yet Perhaps there'll be something in the post when I get home. Or perhaps its gonna be stayed - oh well, que sera sera. Bloody hell I'm going all philosophical now!!!!
                    Is no longer here

Comment

I hope that's not a swear word WendyB pmsl, Hope you are ok, your turn will come, they are all coming thick and fast now it's great

Comment

Swear word???? MOI????? How could you think such a thing
                        Is no longer here

Comment

And I'm not very fast either! Not too sure about the thick though...

Sorry for hijacking your thread Delta
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Hey don't worry about it, hijack all you want ladies

I been having a thunk, in light of Jan getting 8%, hmmm have just worked it out on another spready and it halves my claim immediately (not nice!)

But, seeing as I have an ongoing cca battle with them, and they are still chasing me for paying the account (even though they haven't come up with the cca), I think that if they decide to go with charges, costs and 8%, then I am also going to push them to wipe the 200 odd quid debt out in addition to giving me my money (this debt is going up cos they still putting charges, interest etc on it) and I really don't want them to use the refund to clear the account.

If they don't play ball, then I am taking them for CI, if they can't come up with the CCA then they can't prove the debt so what the fluck are they charging me for? I mean, I can prove they have been charging me, I can prove I have been paying them money for something, but they can't decide what that something is can they!

And I want any defaults removing immediately.

And I want the money in cheque form.

Sound like a plan?

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me Delta. Go for it if thats the way to go. I'd just be careful with the CI thingy now, I think it would be a bit dodgy to proceed just for CI if they offer charges and 8%, but then you've got the CCA thing as well, and also the default to back it up, so on stronger ground there. POC would have to be smack on though I would think for all that.

Mine is different cos i only owe them 28 quid, and account supposedly closed. Also, I'm not going for the default removal. Have just had extra added onto mortgage to pay off a secured loan, Natwest knew about the default but still got the further advance(at a good rate) so have decided to leave the default alone. Not sure if its showing a satisifed or not, Crap One should have updated by now, will have to have a look.

You'll have to see what Crap One come up with and plan on from there....once they offer whatever negotiate from there, you're in a position of strength, just gotta play it the right way, and I'm sure you've got more bottle than me!
                              Is no longer here

Comment

You know summat, I haven't had one single phonecall since the court papers were deemed served, mmmm you think maybe they have realised that I'm not such a pushover dimwit?

I can only assume that the court sent them a covering letter, written in crayon and only using likkle words

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X