• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Morning, didn't oversleep I'll be on my way in half an hour so I'd better move myself, might even converse with OH too, briefly.

So you soon xxx

Comment

lol jan dont over do it will you!
      i expect to see some dodgy pics of falling over etc tomorrow! but obviously not our enaid who will be the picture of how a lady should act!! lol
      have fun all....wonder if fendy will turn up??

Comment

afternoon all!!! still hungover??

Comment

uuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Morning all,

Comment

I got cut off pmsl, I was about to say it's raining very hard here.
              See this is what happens when I have a day off Beagles, I forget what to do and what buttons to press lol.
              Well not only is it piddling down it's a work day I have to go as well so I can save up and buy a bigger bottle of rum for the next Beagle do.
              I think everyone should be back to what ever normality was before for them.

Comment

Hammering it down here too.....running theme last few days hammering,,,,,hammered.....enaid........pmsl

Whats normality......and what is reality ????
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

Whats normality......and what is reality ????
                  The pics will be there later

Comment

Oh eck I good have spoken too soon lol we'll see pmsl

Comment

Howdy all

Have been in and out of the forums this morning, was up at 5, the washer was doing it's first load by 6 (now on my third lot!) dishes all washed, kids at school and I am texting away.... well I would be if there were many to do at the moment, seems more crosswords than anything else at the moment.

Oh well, coffee break over, back to work!

Comment

Thought this pic would be more at home in this thread

Comment

well it's well and truly back to reality for me today. upon first arrival home. house looked like it had faired fairly well being left in the care of the kids..(both boys) and mark (bigger kid/hubby), there were no tool boxes strewn about the living room, no oily rags gracing the sideboards in the kitchen........no engine parts lurking in either the oven... or the freezer (best not ask on that one...lol) and things generally looked in their place.

That was untill of course I got up this morning threw back the curtains and noticed that the carpet looks like every biker between here and Wakey has walked over it with their muddy boots on! every door handle seems to be covered with sticky substances I'd rather not even think about and the kids (apparently) managed to break 2 of me coffee mugs!!
                          oh well could be worse i spose.....pmsl

Comment

What about the grim reaper has he called yet?

Comment

Hey, them's my legs up there ^^^^^^

And to those that weren't there, there is a skirt on them legs somewhere, honestly

Comment

pelmet comes to mind lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X