• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

^^ sorry

Comment

Hi peeps nice to know you are all around safe and sound.
      Seems like a good time was had by all.
      Now to get the Christmas bash sorted.

sapphire

Comment

Morning all,
        It's not looking like a bad day today, even though it's raining lol
        I have a meeting this morning, then going to work
        I think everyone who went on the do at weekend has settled down now, hope you have all looked at the piccies and have seen what a nice bunch of people we are.
        Right better tidy up, its a person coming to my house for the meeting lol I would hate it if he thought I did no housework whatsoever, even if its true these days. Thats your faults as well pmsl.

Comment

Mornin'

Still sat here in me duvet listening to the kids arguing thinking about getting them to school at some point but really not wanting to get up....seriously need to sort my sleep clock out as its well screwed two nights running slept from 8pm to 1am then twiddled me thumbs till 4am....bloody lunacy.

Going to do some serious housework today (maybe) lol and try and sort out my mess of a life a bit....

I'll say the same tomorrow.

Hey Ho.

Night night

Ame
          xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oh well, at me desk wondering what I can do to make it look like i'm busy.

I hate driving to work in the rain, Some of the roads have tram tracks down the middle and its like ice skating when you wheels are on the tracks. Ive always wondering waht would happen if you crashed into the back of a car because you slid on the tracks, cos if you were on tarmac you would have stopped, anyway driving is boring and i think too much. 3 effin mways to get to/from work and its not that far away.

Anyway Hello, Good Morning & Welcome.

Comment

Trams are nice.....
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Have you taken something this morning?

Comment

Morning peeps, its a lovely day today, blue skies and bright sunshine.
                  Am at me desk also, don't need to look busy, might put tv on soon and watch phil and fern. Or I might stay on here and chat to you all.

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Trams are nice.....
                    Just for you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/inte.../tramcam.shtml

Comment

well glad youre all over the night out... and nice to see the photos all looking ermmmm.....respectable! msl:
                      weathers a bit on and off today rain ,sun,rain etc
                      daughters off again with poorly eyes shame it isnt her voice!!
                      well settled into new job
                      puppy dog has settled nicely and isnt really naughty ,a bit bonkers though and is a professional slide user now!
                      so i take it fendy didnt turn up then at the do as she wasnt in the photos... enaid u had ur pic done a few times bet u enjoyed that!!!??? lol!

Comment

your right on a few points there Archer lol, fendy didn't show and me pics oh my god, Im on a diet not yet though I just ate a big strawberry tart lol. Maybe tomoz lol.
                        Glad the job is going ok, nice to hear Jet is settling in too.
                        It was a great night out with some lovely people, hope you can make a night with us some time.

Comment

Im sowwy peeps. Explano over on the wakey thread. Im enjoying looking at the piccies though.

Gawd I miss you all.................... Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was saying to Sapphy only last week, life is brilliant, so obviously the minute you say that, some dirty great effing dove of doom has to come and do a monstrosity of a giant ploopy on you just to knock you back to earth and remind you, youre not allowed to be happy for long before more INFERNAL POOPY STUFF HITS THE FAN AGAIN. Agghghgghghghghghghhggghg....................... be on later............................................. ... manic manic manic, not only sorting out bloody notaire in france and his lack of any flippin response to anything, not to mention Shabby, Shatwest, and Yorky *ank........... yes thats a W, a capital one.................., but trying to sort out the home help for MIL, long long story............... you gotta go onto wakey thread to read it................................. aghghghgghghghghghghg. SOWWY.............. BIG HUGS. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX FENDY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1
                          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

fendy thought u had emigrated without telling anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                              :roll::roll:Thanks hun made my day
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Morning all,
                                Another lie in jeeeeeeeeeeeeez I think OH is trying to kill me with kindness lol.
                                I think today may be sunny but chilly.
                                I'm going to have to get in the garden what a mess, it's been the worst it's ever been the year. What with the weather and the PC lol the rest is history.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X