• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Lord Moon of the Mall, 16-18 Whitehall, Westminster, London SW1A 2DY - Pubs.com Passionate about Pubs

Yep this is the one it was once a bank pmsl what an omen :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

So can we say this will be the meeting point at 12ish on Saturday?

Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Lord Moon of the Mall, 16-18 Whitehall, Westminster, London SW1A 2DY - Pubs.com Passionate about Pubs

Yep this is the one it was once a bank pmsl what an omen :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        So can we say this will be the meeting point at 12ish on Saturday?
        Yes as soon as I know the tour is confirmed ffor 2.30 i will stick it all in the sticky pst at the top of the page sorted at alst lol thanks Tuts xx

Comment

Hi AC

It is all sorted now - The Lord Moon from 12ish http://www.pubs.com/main_site/pub_de...php?pub_id=141

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
          So, where are you guys planning to meet up for lunch?

Comment

Hi AC

It is all sorted now - The Lord Moon from 12ish http://www.pubs.com/main_site/pub_de...php?pub_id=141
            Looking forward to meeting you guys there...........and can't believe it used to be a bank.............just hope it wasn't a Lloyds or OH and I might have to change our minds about coming, lol!

Comment

Everyone is welcome who still wishes to come to the meet us at the PUB on Saturday 2nd April 2011 arround 12ish for lunch we will me meeting at Lord Moon of the Mall 16-18 Whitehall, Westminster SW1 2DY.

We have now purchased all the tickets for the tour for
              The Houses of Commons which commences at 2:30pm for all those who have requested this but no doubt some more tickets could be arranged if anybody still wanted to come and who has not already said so.

Saturday morning I will be doing a mini tour of London with Enaid as she has never seen Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey etc....if you wish to join us we will be starting this from The Travel Lodge Covent Gardens a time yet to be arranged but we will end up at the Lord Moon of the Mall Pub at 12ish.

After the Houses of Commons we will head back to the Lord of the Moon Pub, for some beverages and a rest and again you are all welcome to join us there.

Tuttsi

A date for your Diaries:-

Legal Beagles spring meet:-
              Saturday 2nd April 2011
              LONDON
              at
              12.30pm
              for
              LUNCH
              then a tour of the
              Houses of Parliament

People arriving Friday have the opportunity to see Les Miserables in the evening courtesy of Exc, or do their own thing.
              People going on Exc very generous treat so far are'

Exc
              Enaid
              Mr & Mrs Tuttsie
              Mr & Mrs Turbo

Saturday a tour of the House of Commons has been booked for 2.30, people going on the tour can either meet for lunch at the Lord Moon of the Mall details here Lord Moon of the Mall, 16-18 Whitehall, Westminster, London SW1A 2DY - Pubs.com Passionate about Pub

We will be meeting at 12ish for lunch at 12.30, then on to the tour. People not wishing to join us for lunch can meet us at the tour entrance no later than 2pm.

People already booked on the tour are

Mr & Mrs Tuttsi
              Me & Mo Turbo
              Bill-K
              Exc
              Enaid
              Ame & Tools
              Mr & Mrs Nelliewops
              Sapphire
              Mr & Mrs Pompeyfaith

Hopefully after the tour we can settle in somewhere maybe back to Lord Moon of the Mall and have a good natter, a bite to eat and a drink or two.

Many thanks
              Tuttsi x

Comment

Bumping

Comment

I am soooooo looking forward to catching up with you all.

Comment

Well it must be nearly time to plan me wardrobe lol
                    Anyone dare mention 'Strong Walking Shoes' and they are dead.

Comment

Thats not a bad idea - strong comfortable walking shoes as if you dont you might suffer badly with blisters. You will be doing a lot of walking hun

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      Well it must be nearly time to plan me wardrobe lol
                      Anyone dare mention 'Strong Walking Shoes' and they are dead.
                      Last edited by TUTTSI; 6th February 2011, 09:45:AM.

Comment

I'm surprised you're not wearing clogs Di msl: personally I find a decent pair of trainers will suit me fine, I shall be leaving the white stilletto's back home in Essex.

Comment

can someone post the highlights on YouTube as you go along please, then I can keep up with things from deepest darkest Wales.........

Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                            can someone post the highlights on YouTube as you go along please, then I can keep up with things from deepest darkest Wales.........

I'll post up some clips of the Queen Wendy

Comment

Thanks Turbs but no thanks lol. I can find them myself anytime. Unless of course it's you lot meeting Queen Liz at Buck House
                              Is no longer here

Comment

Damn - I've been missing these posts as not been of this planet of late!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to come on the Friday night (if tickets still available) also would be great to join you and Di Saturday morning Tuts for a tour - I just LUURRVE all the touristy stoof!

Also the HoC tour (again if tickets still available)

In fact ... I'm up for the lot!

Should I PM Exc to see if there is still room for me?

jaxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X