• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Excellent price for a lovely hotel 4* star hotel virtually on the edge of central London. 5 mins on bus to Baker Street and 10 minutes to Marble Arch on bus. A great choice of venue and you will also be a bus ride to your son in Finchley.

Well done you for finding a GEM of a hotel.

Did they quote the cost for breakfast?

£175 for two peeps for two nights in blimmin cheap for almost Central London 4 star.

Arround Baker Street there are loads and loads of cafes for breakfast and I am sure they have tea and coffee making facility in the room as well so you could bring in Croisants to have for breakfast in room.

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
    Just Booked here---£175---it is in fact the Danubious

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
      Excellent price for a lovely hotel 4* star hotel virtually on the edge of central London. 5 mins on bus to Baker Street and 10 minutes to Marble Arch on bus. A great choice of venue and you will also be a bus ride to your son in Finchley.

Well done you for finding a GEM of a hotel.

Did they quote the cost for breakfast?

£175 for two peeps for two nights in blimmin cheap for almost Central London 4 star.

Arround Baker Street there are loads and loads of cafes for breakfast and I am sure they have tea and coffee making facility in the room as well so you could bring in Croisants to have for breakfast in room.
      taking 2 bowls and some weetabix-lol

Comment

No turning back now---just spent £16 at Tesco on a trolley case

Comment

We would like to plan on Saturday a tour of the Houses of Commons. There are some consessions for group bookings http://www.parliament.uk/visiting/visiting-and-tours/summeropening/

Please can you let me know as soon as possible on this thread so that I can enquire for the price and times available to us.

Many thanks
          Tuttsi

Mr & Mrs Tuttsi
          Me & Mo Turbo
          Bill-K
          Exc
          Enaid
          Ame & Tools
          Mr & Mrs Nelliewops
          Sapphire
          Last edited by enaid; 25th January 2011, 19:04:PM.

Comment

Convent Garden pubs and eateries

Covent Garden London Pubs Bars and Cafes

Think we need to decide where best to meet prior the House of Commons tour.
            Will it be best meeting close to the tour or around Convent Garden area then all go on to the tour.

Here are the pubs near House of Lords.

pubs near Houses of Parliament. Pubs in London, UK and Ireland | fancyapint?

if anyone has any other ideas please voice them on here.
            Thanks Enaid x

Comment

Saturday am happy to meet at the HoC xx but we need a pub for those who can only come in the eve.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Here's a good link for pubs, all thats needed is a bit of investigation and hopefully one can be found http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub389.php

Comment

Is this right do you think seems very cheap for a 2 day return for 2 £39.60

https://www.raileasy.co.uk/go/home/?...e.default2main
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 25th January 2011, 21:26:PM.
                  If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    Is this right do you think seems very cheap for a 2 day return for 2 £39.60

https://www.raileasy.co.uk/go/home/?...e.default2main
                    Link dont work PF

FFS---us PPI guys are well represented
                    me/you/Nelliewops & Bill ffs

Comment

Indeed turbs and it is some of that refund money im using lol

Is my wifes birthday too on Sunday 3rd April.

So this will be a good treat for her
                      Last edited by pompeyfaith; 25th January 2011, 21:45:PM.

sigpic

Comment

What is this place like:

Mint Hotel Westminster (ex City Inn)

We will have travelcards so is it fairly close to central london via tube?

sigpic

Comment

There is room at the travel lodge covent garden but im looking for somewhere a bit more upmarket being as it is my wifes birthday on the sunday.

sigpic

Comment

I don't know this hotel personally, but have just read trip advisor and it has from what I have read excellent reviews and you will be close to the HOC. They also say they do an excellect cooked breakfast. You might also like the hotel which Turbo and his missus is going to?

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                            What is this place like:

Mint Hotel Westminster (ex City Inn)

We will have travelcards so is it fairly close to central london via tube?

Comment

I like the look of the Mint Hotel and £111 aint bad really for london
                              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                              Oh cooked breakfast is a must lol
                              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                              They have one at the tower of london too is that nearer to where we want to be?

http://www.minthotel.com/
                              Last edited by pompeyfaith; 25th January 2011, 22:44:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

So, where are you guys planning to meet up for lunch?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X