• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Thanks Tuts.

I'll leave it till the end of this week to book the tickets to allow anyone else a shout it they want to go.

The show starts at 7.30pm and lasts for nearly 3 hours with a 20 minute interval.

It's at the Queens theatre in Shaftsbury Avenue which is very close to Covent Garden.

Some videos of the show Les Misérables | Videos

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
      Thanks Tuts.

I'll leave it till the end of this week to book the tickets to allow anyone else a shout it they want to go.

The show starts at 7.30pm and lasts for nearly 3 hours with a 20 minute interval.

It's at the Queens theatre in Shaftsbury Avenue which is very close to Covent Garden.

Some videos of the show Les Misérables | Videos
      Is it possible for me to add myself and my partner julie to this list, would love to meet all you people and Les mis is a favourite show of mine.
      Can i also book the Tour at Westminster.
      I know its a late request, but my nett connections have been very irregular of late, and only now have i got a more regular conection.
      PB
      ask and you might get - never ask and you will never know

Comment

Pawnbroker,

You can have the tour tickets that have been booked for me as it looks like I will now be unable to go due to a family event that has been sprung on me.

Regards
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          Pawnbroker,

You can have the tour tickets that have been booked for me as it looks like I will now be unable to go due to a family event that has been sprung on me.

Regards
          Thanks PF but will be sorry not to be able to say hello-PB

Comment

Originally posted by pawnbrokers View Post
            Is it possible for me to add myself and my partner julie to this list, would love to meet all you people and Les mis is a favourite show of mine.
            Can i also book the Tour at Westminster.
            I know its a late request, but my nett connections have been very irregular of late, and only now have i got a more regular conection.
            PB
            OK Pawnbroker as it stands you are quite welcome on the tour as the tickets have been booked and as pompey unfortunately can not make it, then no problems there.
            The theatre is a very generous offer and as you will appreciate not a cheap one, I must ask you if you are positive you can attend.
            The people already on the theatre list have booked accommodation or actually live in the London area and are definates.
            Sorry if this sounds a little harsh but I hope you understand the reasons for my question.
            Thanks Enaid x

Comment

ok enaid.
              can see the problem,
              i'll withdraw and hope to meet some other time

PF - will not use you tickets for HOC, hope someone else will take up the offer.- pb

Comment

I suspect Enaid had in mind the occasion we booked and paid for hotel rooms for everyone (can't remember where it was) and in the event 6 of them went begging.

I'm quite happy to get the theatre tickets but we just need to be sure that those that want them will definitely attend.

Comment

Hi PB
                  All Enaid was saying is that before Exc definately book the tickets that you are definately coming and that you have a hotel booked if you live far from London. She was not saying that you should not come.

If you have changed your mind no problem, but you are welcome to join us and she only just wanted to make sure that you were definately coming.

Even the Houses of Commons tickets have already been paid for so they are now going to waste unless someone wants to use them as they were bought and paid for so we could get a group rate when Pompey and his wife said they were definately coming.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by pawnbrokers View Post
                  ok enaid.
                  can see the problem,
                  i'll withdraw and hope to meet some other time

PF - will not use you tickets for HOC, hope someone else will take up the offer.- pb

Comment

Tuttsi,

Sorry I could not make it, quiet disappointed we are as we was really looking forward to the event, but we now have a 50th anniversary party falling on the same Saturday.

Anyway if you do not get any takers for those tickets please let me know as I will gladly pay the cost as that is only fair given the circumstances.

Regards
                    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Tickets for Les Mis booked.

Comment

Very exciting we are getting very close to our next Legal Beagle meet in London.

We now have two tickets available for the Houses of Commons tour on Saturday 2nd April 2011, as unfortunately we have had a cancellation after purchasing the tickets. Anyone interested in these tickets can you please post on this thread.

Thanks
                        Tuttsi x
                        Last edited by TUTTSI; 20th February 2011, 12:37:PM.

Comment

Houses of PArliament all booked and paid for, tickets will come to me so will dish them out at the gate or in the pub before hand. 13 peeps. so unfortunately can't accept any latecomers now unless you book tickets yourself through ticketmaster.

Oh and we have to be at HoP 20 mins early, so ten past 2.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi all xx

Going to hop on a train with Jasper Saturday afternoon and come and meet you all for a natter after the HOP tour.
                            Any definite plans on a venue?
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                              Hi all xx

Going to hop on a train with Jasper Saturday afternoon and come and meet you all
                              Note to self: Don't forget your sowester.

Comment

Hi Cel It will be great to see you and how exciting that we will get to meet little Jasper as well xxx

After the tour we will be back to the Lord Moon of the Mall and have a good natter, a bite to eat and a drink or two.

Everyone is welcome x

Read more at: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                                Hi all xx

Going to hop on a train with Jasper Saturday afternoon and come and meet you all for a natter after the HOP tour.
                                Any definite plans on a venue?
                                Last edited by TUTTSI; 3rd March 2011, 23:27:PM. Reason: altered

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X