• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
    Hi all xx

Going to hop on a train with Jasper Saturday afternoon and come and meet you all for a natter after the HOP tour.
    Any definite plans on a venue?

I bagsy first cuddle :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      I bagsy first cuddle :grin:
      I'll be in the queue. :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
        Just as well---cos you won't get a cuddle from me-grumpy sod!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
          I will be at the bar I am not letting you lot see my soppy side lol

ps I checked and children are welcome, good job really as us lot are going lol

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
            Just as well---cos you won't get a cuddle from me-grumpy sod!!
            Blimey - it's a good job I'm not that desperate, then !!! Bitch.
            Originally posted by The Voddy Queen
            I will be at the bar I am not letting you lot see my soppy side lol
            Seen it. Got the black eye. Last thing I ever saw that night...

Comment

Bill I am not a Voddy Queen, I am Rummy Mummy pmsl

okidoki have a look around now as it's getting nearer lol found this,
              Top Ten Free Things to Do in London: London for Free

I do love free, but if there is nothing on there worth seeing on my first visit to the capital I will give em a miss.
              :beagle:
              Upsited now

Comment

PMSL @ Di, well I may give the Abbey a visit, apart from that its either the HOP trip then guide me to the nearest pub :grin:

Comment

Yes there are loads you can do in London for Free. We have many parks, changing of the guards, walks by the river, some museums and churches like St Pauls.

If you wanted for instance to go to the wax works museum Madame Tusauds that cost money.

In a couple of hours just getting from one side of town to another and seeing key spots such us Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, St James Garden where Princess Diana's memorial is and possibly changing of the guards we might be pushed to do this in a short tme. Choosing where you want to go and working that in with time we have is important so we end up at the pub by 12ish.

Can you start adding to this thread which sites you would most like to see and do on Saturday morning.

Also, who exactly is joing us for the mini tour, can you please let me know as everyone is welcome to join us.

So far to my knowledge it is Mr & Mrs T
                  Enaid
                  Sapphy - as long as it is Westminter Abbey and a pub pmsl...
                  Possibly Jax

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  Bill I am not a Voddy Queen, I am Rummy Mummy pmsl

okidoki have a look around now as it's getting nearer lol found this,
                  Top Ten Free Things to Do in London: London for Free

I do love free, but if there is nothing on there worth seeing on my first visit to the capital I will give em a miss.
                  :beagle:
                  Upsited now
                  Last edited by TUTTSI; 9th March 2011, 09:00:AM.

Comment

Well it needs to be a quickie one or we will be knackered for the HOL tour, I guess i will see most of what Convent garden has on offer with staying there and also cause we are meeting up there I haven't seen anything so am open to suggestions with time and energy a factor lol

Comment

Possibly Jax
                      DEFINITELY!!!!

Comment

OH! ... and Di ... any chance you could manage to drink upright this time?? LOL!

And as for Sapphy ... everyone keep your handbags close to you as she has a habit of rooting for money in other people's!! Here she is - caught on camera - caught in the act - of trying to nick leclerc's purse out of his handbag hoping he's not looking LOL!!!!

And I won't mention a certain person's tongue and keeping it inside their mouth!!!!

Looking forward to a fun weekend ......................

Comment

great---i'll be able to recognize you all when i get there-lol

Comment

In that case I`m wearing a disguise.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                              Blimey - looks like the gorilla suit has outlived its' usefulness, too. I'll just make a point of avoiding the cross-dressing perv in yellow tights and red Y-fronts, then.

Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post

NOT AGAIN !

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X