• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Originally posted by freddieD View Post
    Eloise01:

You educate your children the way you want to. I will educate my daughters to become respectable and dignified ladies with rectitude in their actions and a moral code that includes faithfulness when they form their own relationships. They are certainly not going to learn that from my wife, at present.
    Good God - Prineval New World is right. There are still dinosaurs.

Eloise01

I am not interested in your opinion, capisce?
    It seems your wife isn't interested in yours either.

Comment

IanM:

That's the 'funny' thing: if a man cheats he gets vilified, if a woman does this, he still gets vilified!

No, I cannot get her removed from the house as the legal system regards illicit affairs (by women) as a matter of no importance, like some people here. But she can attempt to have me removed from the house for interfering with the affair with a story of violence.

This conversation has totally degenerated into all kinds of accusations, I thought there were people with legal knowledge to advice o my position on the NMO, instead I see a lot of bitter people with an axe to grind because of their failed relationships. I hope I do not become like that if I lose my wife, sincerely. And that is why I am fighting for her.

Comment

Eloise01:

Please, get some therapy! pouring your venom here is not that good a therapy, you need to deal with your problems with an expert

Comment

Eloise01:

Please, get some therapy! pouring your venom here is not that good a therapy, you need to deal with your problems with an expert
          I was not the one who started a thread with please help me to break the law and molest my wife legally. All the venom has come from you. People have tried to suggest to you that there is better way forward that forcing your wife and daughters to love you. You only want to hear your own opinion.

Comment

Eloise01:

Freddie why are you hitting out at the very people who are trying to offer you help? We're all volunteers on this site. Sometimes the best help you can give someone is to raise uncomfortable issues and even be provocative so as to get posters to think twice. We don't take sides.

The only thing I have yet to understand is whether you are suffering from sorrow at losing the love of your life, or whether you are suffering from macho issues because she fancies another man instead of you.

Comment

When are you finishing kindergarden?
              Do I really have to? :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                I don't know enough about the grounds for getting a Non-Molestation order but you have to convince the court it's necessary don't you?
                A friend was alleged by his wife (to whom he referred as "the swamp whore") to have thrown a plastic coat-hanger at her.

Comment

Well - if my husband ever tried a stunt like that with me....

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                    From my own experiences,and I have been married twice,,the lie,once told,sows the seed of doubt that will never ever go away.My sons Dad (hubby 1) tried every which way but wednesday to be faithful to me after his affair (which I ended up getting the blame for ),,but the trust had gone and I wasn't ever going to be able to believe a word he said.
                    Not even after he'd offered you his nuts in a jar?

Comment

He divorced before he even got to having kids, does that not say anything to my wife?
                      It could say one of two things:
                      1. That he is desperate to breed before his balls dry up like wizened peas, or
                      2. That he has such compassion for the world that he thought it better not to breed.

Or it could just be that big-headed babies are common in his family line, so he decided to divorce before his wife lost the main attribute for which he married her. msl:

Comment

my wife recently got a Non-Molestation order against me
                        Surely you have to be being molested before you can actually get a non-molestation order against someone?

Forgive me, but years ago molestation was somebody put their hand up your skirt.
                        Really - between husband and wife, this would be totally absurd!!
                        Frottage, frumbling, weedling about, improper handling.

Really!!!
                        Last edited by christianpassy; 23rd February 2013, 02:12:AM.

Comment

Can I ask, and Miss FM asked it in a different way in Post 7, why the application for a NMO was successful?

I read the following about NMO's. It's from a government website, so I assume it is accurate:

You don't have to have actually experienced violence in order to apply for a non-molestation order. You can also apply if your (ex) partner has been harassing or intimidating you. However non-molestation orders can sometimes be harder to get without actual violence as the courts will often want some kind of evidence that your abuser has been abusive towards you.

Some clients apply for non-molestation orders against current as well as former partners. If you are still in a relationship with your abuser you need to decide whether or not this is likely to help the situation and improve their behaviour towards you. You know them best and if you think that this is likely to inflame the abusive behaviour, then this may not be your best option.

(taken from http://www.lbbd.gov.uk/CommunityPeop...aloptions.aspx )

What I am asking myself here, is why would a court award a NMO without any grounds being proven by your wife for granting one?

Can you help us with the answer to that please?

I've read the three pages of this twice before posting. Whether I agree with things or not is irrelevant, we're not here to judge, but we do need to understand before we can help, if we can help.

The question I've posed is one which keeps coming back to me, so if you can provide an answer it would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                            why would a court award a NMO without any grounds being proven by your wife for granting one?
                            Labs, the good question: "what things I can say to her that she will not use as an excuse to report me for threatening her"

Don't answer a question with a question, labs. Nothing gets answered.

Now, an answer: "please" and "excuse me" and "forgive me for the things I do, I'm just not right sometimes" and "bless you". That would send boyfriend running.

:ballchain: <= restraining order: irrelevant.

:couch2:
                            Last edited by christianpassy; 23rd February 2013, 03:08:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by christianpassy View Post
                              Labs, the good question: "what things I can say to her that she will not use as an excuse to report me for threatening her"

Don't answer a question with a question, labs. Nothing gets answered.

Now, an answer: "please" and "excuse me" and "forgive me for the things I do, I'm just not right sometimes" and "bless you". That would send boyfriend running.

:ballchain: <= restraining order: irrelevant.
                              What? Sorry CP, you've lost me on that one. If the OP could answer my question, it would help, thank you.

Comment

I didn't say much about 2nd hubby because it didn't seem as though the thread would get that far,,but it has..
                                He was a vicious,violent bully,,it started with hearts and flowers and 'I love you',,it ended with a broken jaw,concussion,and a lifetime restraining order (my injuries,his restraining order)He treated MY son like a prince,and his own kids like vermin,he only got custody of them by threats towards his ex (sound familiar?),he maintained he was 'teaching his kids the right way to behave' by ruling the house with a rod of iron,by being loud,dictatorial,his way was the only way (still sounding familiar?)You say you work from home,,so you are there 24/7..always there..in the background,,watching..waiting....stifling the family......I bet you say things to your wife in front of the kids,,nasty vicious little snippets..I bet your kids see her cry.
                                And referring to her manfriend as a Lothario? Oh Purlease,,this is England 2013,,not Ancient Rome.
                                Trust me,,you are going the wrong way in all this,,you should be going out of your way to be whiter than snow,,playing by the rules,and earning RESPECT by showing respect.
                                Oh,,and my story ended with me fracturing his cheekbone and rupturing his eardrum then me spending 6 weeks in Intensive Care because he got up and half killed me,but it was worth it cos I got custody of all the kids ,and the house,and the whole damn shooting match.He was left with nothing by the time I and my family had finished,,make sure you don't too,cos you're heading that way.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X