• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Originally posted by Inca View Post
    I didn't say much about 2nd hubby because it didn't seem as though the thread would get that far,,but it has..
    He was a vicious,violent bully,,it started with hearts and flowers and 'I love you',,it ended with a broken jaw,concussion, ... my injuries
    Utterly disgraceful !

Any right-minded person would know that causing such injuries are not the way a gentleman should chastise his wife.

Comment

I didn't say much about 2nd hubby because it didn't seem as though the thread would get that far,,but it has..
      He was a vicious,violent bully,,it started with hearts and flowers and 'I love you',,it ended with a broken jaw,concussion,and a lifetime restraining order (my injuries,his restraining order)He treated MY son like a prince,and his own kids like vermin,he only got custody of them by threats towards his ex (sound familiar?),he maintained he was 'teaching his kids the right way to behave' by ruling the house with a rod of iron,by being loud,dictatorial,his way was the only way (still sounding familiar?)You say you work from home,,so you are there 24/7..always there..in the background,,watching..waiting....stifling the family......I bet you say things to your wife in front of the kids,,nasty vicious little snippets..I bet your kids see her cry.
      And referring to her manfriend as a Lothario? Oh Purlease,,this is England 2013,,not Ancient Rome.
      Trust me,,you are going the wrong way in all this,,you should be going out of your way to be whiter than snow,,playing by the rules,and earning RESPECT by showing respect.
      Oh,,and my story ended with me fracturing his cheekbone and rupturing his eardrum then me spending 6 weeks in Intensive Care because he got up and half killed me,but it was worth it cos I got custody of all the kids ,and the house,and the whole damn shooting match.He was left with nothing by the time I and my family had finished,,make sure you don't too,cos you're heading that way.
      Having read through this thread, i must say that some of the contributors seem to have an uncanny ability to form an in depth character assessment(assassination) of the OP from precious little information.
      Seems to me that much of the "advice" given is merely a thinly veiled excuse for some to air their own particular stories and grievances and have little or nothing to do with the original question posed in the first post.
      Last edited by gravytrain; 23rd February 2013, 12:50:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
        Having read through this thread, i must say that some of the contributors seem to have an uncanny ability to form an in debt character assessment(assassination) of the OP from precious little information.
        Seems to me that much of the "advice" given is merely a thinly veiled excuse for some to air their own particular stories and grievances and have little or nothing to do with the original question posed in the first post.

And???? My posting was to try and show the OP how the road he is travelling is likely to end up,,given that he comes across as a self effacing,always in the right bully who is trying to force his wife to stop her romance by fair means or foul,,so sorry if that offends your sainted eyes.

We all know what a trouble stirring little man you are,gravytrain,,your many names never manage to quite hide the insiduos,sarcastic know-it-all lurking there.

Comment

And???? My posting was to try and show the OP how the road he is travelling is likely to end up,,given that he comes across as a self effacing,always in the right bully who is trying to force his wife to stop her romance by fair means or foul,,so sorry if that offends your sainted eyes.

We all know what a trouble stirring little man you are,gravytrain,,your many names never manage to quite hide the insiduos,sarcastic know-it-all lurking there.
          More of your character assessment ?

You know nothing about me or about the OP, yet you think you know everything. You accuse others of being arrogant ?

Comment

​I know enough about you sunbeam,and I don't like any of it...so......blocked...Buh Bye

Comment

​I know enough about you sunbeam,and I don't like any of it...so......blocked...Buh Bye
              I see you prescribe to the, "Yah boo sucks" method of argument and debate. Bye, I shall miss you

Comment

Having read through this thread, i must say that some of the contributors seem to have an uncanny ability to form an in debt character assessment(assassination) of the OP from precious little information.
                Other than some not so well veiled **** stirring, I am having trouble identifying the part where, in your infinite wisdom, you have some "better" advice to give to the OP. Could you possibly point this bit out so we don't have to look so hard?

Comment

Very emotive subject on this thread ,we have all been in this situation I HAVE NOT or known of one similar its easy to judge without the full facts we must think of any children involved in all such cases and try to offer advice to the person asking the questions on here.This like many threads lately has somewhat turned away from the original post i accept this is a public forum but as i have said before it becomes tedious when posters attack each other so much,we can all disagree with advice given if we think we know better its up to thers to take in what they think is correct that is the purpose of the forum,
                  Maybe a separate section ould be created for all the arguments rude comments and as some i have seen the stupid remarks about other posters this i feel would not distract from the original thread

Comment

If the OP returns today - FreddieD, please could you answer the question I posed in post 59.

I suspect, reading the thread yet again this morning, a few people are battling in their minds with paradoxical nature of it. On the one hand you have an NMO against you, while on the other you want to be the perfect father and protect your family.

Exacerbating this is the understandable emotion of what, for the moment at least, is a failed relationship.

If you can give a clear, truthful and honest answer to my question, we can try to answer yours.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
                      Hmm - you really are quite an objectionable and arrogant man who thinks that you are really clever and really perfect, and so entitled. I can't imagine why she is even looking at another man.

Well for instance i thought this was a particularly helpful and insightful piece of advice .

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
                        Other than some not so well veiled **** stirring, I am having trouble identifying the part where, in your infinite wisdom, you have some "better" advice to give to the OP. Could you possibly point this bit out so we don't have to look so hard?
                        I have no expertise in this area, so not being able to offer CONSTRUCTIVE help i prefer to let others assist.

Comment

I have no expertise in this area, so not being able to offer CONSTRUCTIVE help i prefer to let others assist.
                          Surely one of the benefits of posting on a website forum is the ability to remain anonymous while at the same time being honest and provocative and then see what comes back. Where else can you achieve that kind of therapy for free?

Freddie's thread isn't simply about one2one bespoke advice and opinion, it has been viewed by 472 people (at the time of this post) while other threads may attract less interest. What does that tell you Gravytrain? It tells me that marital discord is an important topic and one people feel passionately about. I'm brave enough to say that it's a topic about which men and women feel differently. It's interesting that it was women who you perceived to be wrong to criticise and savage the OP and not the men who didn't :tape:

The world would be a very dull place if we all agreed on everything wouldn't it :bored:

I'm hoping that Freddie will stick with us and come back to update on whether his attitude towards his wife has hardened or mellowed as a result of hearing diverse views. No one judged him but hopefully he judged himself.

Comment

Well - Freddie would be a very brave man to come back wouldn't he?

Comment

As do I, but I somehow doubt it. I think he came here for advice on a specific issue regarding the best way to comply with a court order placed against him, and ended up the center of a controversy on marital relations.
                              As for what the number views to this thread tells me, well to be honest very little, people will view a variety of things, the voyeuristic popularity of a subject is not an indicator of its worth.

There is not enough information provided to make an informed judgment about peoples character or even their motives, we should not try in my view( not in anybodies case), at best it just clouds the issue, I notice the original question was still not answered.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                                Well - Freddie would be a very brave man to come back wouldn't he?
                                Indeed. And also whether Gravytrain is brave enough to express his personal opinion on the subject as opposed to criticizing those who have already done so :noidea:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X