• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
    I agree. The correct manner in which to deal with any court order is to comply to the point of overdoing it. You might go further than keeping a diary of events, and ensure that all conversations between you are either in the presence of a third party witness, or possibly even, accidentally get recorded. Whilst the evidential value of recordings is still open to debate in courts, it is hard to argue that something was said if there is an accurate record of what was said.

If you use a pay as you go mobile, this may not provide you with a record of incoming and outgoing calls - if it does not you should consider switching to a contract phone if you can.
    Just to clarify, a Prepay (PAYG) phone customer can request the last 5 numbers they called, police investigations can find out more.. a postpay (pay monthly) customer will get full months calls.
    There is no log of text contents (the numbers can be traced I believe).

If anyone needs help transfering a contract to Sim only I will happily talk you through the process.

PLEASE NOTE: no company will pay for 08/09 numbers. These DO cost extra.

Comment

​My PAYG phone shows the last 10 numbers received,dialled and missed..My texts can be stored too.

Comment

I meant if you call up your provider Incs, I dare say the prepay advisor can SEE more than 5 called numbers, but they are only obliged to tell you 5.

I have never worked Prepay so im not that sure how many they can see easily, but I know from a pay monthly side, the advisor can see your bill and every call you make (jeez this is starting to sound like a sting song isnt it?) and that some networks will ask you for 3 numbers you have called recently as a DPA question (within 24 hours i believe. )

Comment

Wow! An excellent post Miss FM, thank you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X