• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What can I do under a Non-Molestation order?

Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
    I notice the original question was still not answered.
    I think it has been answered comprehensively by Bluebottle. But I notice that the OP has not answered the questions we have asked him :hand:

Comment

I think he came here for advice on a specific issue regarding the best way to comply with a court order placed against him.
      By no stretch of the imagination, given the most liberal of interpretations, did the OP say that in his first post. Complying with the court order would be easy. What he asked for was advice on how to break it without apparently seeming to do so, and whether the fact that it wasn't against a third party meant that he was allowed to harass that third party. Not even remotely the same thing as how to comply with the order.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        Indeed. And also whether Gravytrain is brave enough to express his personal opinion on the subject as opposed to criticizing those who have already done so :noidea:
        If you want to start a thread on my opinions re this subject i will be happy to contribute although I am afraid it would be very pedestrian, this thread isn't about me though.

Comment

People don't come here for fun - they come here because they're absolutely desperate. Sometimes unable to express themselves very well. It's humiliating. Usually the beagles are very, very kind and helpful and non-judgemental - and that really matters - even if there is no practical advice available.
          Last edited by MissFM; 23rd February 2013, 21:16:PM. Reason: missing s

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
            By no stretch of the imagination, given the most liberal of interpretations, did the OP say that in his first post..
            From the first post " my question is, what things I can say to her that she will not use as an excuse to report me for threatening her"

Tried spec savers.
            The question may not have been the one you wanted to answer, so you made up your own it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
              People don't come here for fun - they come here because they're absolutely desperate. Sometimes unable to express themselves very well. It's humiliating. Usually the beagle are very, very kind and helpful and non-judgemental - and that really matters - even if there is no practical advice available.
              Absolutely correct

Comment

If you want to start a thread on my opinions re this subject i will be happy to contribute although I am afraid it would be very pedestrian, this thread isn't about me though.
                But I think you have just made it all about you. A new thread on your personal opinion would not be relevant since it would be out of context.

So what is your view on how Freddie should handle his situation as opposed to your view on other people's views on how he should handle it :blah:

Comment

In any case this thread serves no further purpose unless the OP comes back. Which as said is unlikely.

Comment

I read the whole post - not picking a bit of it out of context to suit my argument. I then read all the other posts where he admitted to hitting her, expressed antiquated and controlling views about her and his daughters, and all the rest. There may be two sides to every story, but on the face of the OP's version it was far from examplary, and people expressed legitinate views which constructively pointed out other options than attempting to undermine the court order or act like a caveman. Not a single one of which did theOP express the remotest bit of interest in - instead resorting to his "rights" over his wife and daughters on every occasion, and what he would "not allow". You may not agree with the views expressed by posters but they are legitimate views - and very constructive if you want to save your marriage. Whether you like those views or not, and whether you agree with them or not, is irrelevant. You are at liberty to post your own views, as we are; and you are at liberty to come up with a single constructive comment on the subject matter which may help the OP. All you seem to be interested in doing, however, is having a pop at everyone else and their views, without adding a single thing of value. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

In any case this thread serves no further purpose unless the OP comes back. Which as said is unlikely.
                      I completely disagree. What about the other (now) 500 people who want to learn from this debate :yell: Do you not understand the meaning of a *forum* http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugex...w=1011&bih=500

Comment

Nonsense. If the OP doesn't come back it's because he's decided to stick his fingers in his ears and block out anything he hears which he doesn't want to hear. Just like you :lalala:

In contrast as much as I hate criticism and lie awake all night balling my eyes out with self-pity, I do actually take it on board and secretly try to be a better person which is exactly what Cel advised the OP to do.

Comment

It was unfair to invite the OP to vent his understandable anger then to castigate him for it. He may be hero or villain but it is still our duty to help him if we can. I can't imagine how he would want to come back here to have judgement passed upon him, which, though maybe not the intention, is how it must seem to him

Comment

deleted
                            Oh no where did your post go - I was all geared up with a sensible and sensitive response to your genuine concern that we may have alienated a poster

Perhaps his thread title was a mistake because it sent out the signal that he wanted to molest his wife legally and was seeking a way to do this. If he had called it *My wife has made false allegations against me and I fear I will lose my children* then he may have encountered a different mindset.

So Freddie if you're reading this because you've had email alerts to tell you there are posts on your thread, please come back and allow us the opportunity to talk more

Comment

Sorry PB - changed it because it wasn't right - and maybe still isn't. Just want to do better by Freddie because I feel we've collectively let him down. x

Comment

It was unfair to invite the OP to vent his understandable anger then to castigate him for it. He may be hero or villain but it is still our duty to help him if we can. I can't imagine how he would want to come back here to have judgement passed upon him, which, though maybe not the intention, is how it must seem to him
                                Golly, I can't keep up with the way you guys post, then delete your posts, and then re-post something completely different, while I'm busy trying to reply to the original post which has now vanished :eek2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X