• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

archer V natwest ***WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Ruthie......Go Ruthie.......Go Ruthie.........lol
    Is this a second claim or round 2 of the same claim???
    If it's new claim they usually settle quicker.....so I have been told.....lol
    They know you are serious second time round.....lol

Comment

Morning Tempt how yer feeling?
      So nastywest second time round do they threaten to withdraw your overdrive or close your account?

Comment

Archer.......we are mounting a pincer movement on them.....
        Fendy on the 26th......us on 27th......lol
        Just think we are both in court together.......same day......same muppets.......lol
        I got miss piggy and you got Gonzo......lol
        At least we have our own......I would be One of the old guys in the box......lol
        What muppet is Fendy???
        ANIMAL????
        lol.......

Comment

I'm feeling much better today
          have'nt taken the Diazepam this morning! so I stand a fighting chance of actually staying awake for more then an hour at a time LOL.
          just a few aches and the odd twinge here an there, on the whole a big improvment

you never know I may well get round to writting those letters I keep talking about sending LOL, have'nt stayed awake long enough to get anything even half serious done over the weekend!. Still not heard anything from the local court!!! I know they're busy, but must admit I'm getting a bit impatient! I want to file that N244!!! Grrrr hehe

Comment

Archer, I had to share this with you. Today when I spoke to AM At Cobblers, she was very desperate to let me know the bank are settling. She also said they are up to their eyes in it at the moment, and that because half the staff are off ill, no e mails or internal mail or phone messages have been being passed on if the person who it was sent to was off sick. Apparently half the staff are off with some sicky tummy bug since the move to the new premises. If I was you, I would ring up tomorrow and ask who is dealing with your claim in the absence of whomever is normally dealing with your claim. I betcha the reason nobodoy has gotten back to you is because they are off sick. AM said that they are going through the cases that are backed up, and the ones due for court in the next couple of weeks are all being phoned to try and settle before then, largely because they know they have a problem in getting to all the claims and deadlines for paperwork submissions etc due to the fact half of them are off ill. I would ring them tomoz if I was you and dont put the phone down till you get through to somebody who can actually take action on your file. Worth a go for nothing,, and again it will be seen in a favourable light by any judge, the fact that you have tried, YET AGAIN to get them to settle before court date, i.e. wasting court and judges time when they have no intention of defending. Archer, just remember this. To date, they have not yet defended in court one single claim. Not one. If you were going to be the test case, believe me on this, they would have gone for somebody with a much bigger claim. Do take comfort in the fact that THEY HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER STOOD IN A COURT AND ACTUALLY TURNED UP AND DEFENDED. There, does that make ya feel a bit better. You wont lose hun. You wont. You will be fine. Honestly. Think positive. It really helps in the fight. Almost there. I know we keep saying it hun but you really are almost there. Fendy xxxxx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

awwww thanks everyone.......i will do that fendy,ill phone tomorrow and ask whats going on.i was out all day so i didnt have chance today,i filed another one into court today and went to the pictures.then lovely mommy came round so now im free but everythings shut.ill di it tomorrow for def cos i only have to work tomorrow nothing else

Comment

hey archer.....
                Don't worry they are like a pensioner on a sunday.....the trip seems scary....and......slow........but they get there in the end....lol
                What with Cobbetts staff getting the SAR's bug and all.......lol

Comment

Don't worry Archer, think everyone's swamped with it all atm! even the courts are bogged down! my defence was filled a week ago and I still have'nt heard anything from the court! I'm gonna try chasing them on the phone today....can't hurt..... But I know how you feel........feel's like I'm going nowhere fast......like they've forgotten all about li'l ole me.
                  we'll get there though, and you're on the winning straight. I've still got the whole fight to come!!

Comment

That is truly the hardest part of all this claiming mullaryky. The waiting for something to happen. Were all wanting to be reunited sooner rather than later with the spondoolies, and the waiting is truly hard work, it just seems wasteful to me the amount of time that courts/nutwest/cobblers, etc. allow these these to drag out, and for what ?? to pay up eventually anyway, Lol ... Nobody likes waiting...................... speshly me, Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

could'nt agree more
                      I don't do the waiting thing very well at all LOL

Comment

tempty dont worry i dont think the ignorance is a personal thing theyre doing it to me too! i phoned today again they couldnt tell me if the lady in question was working and put me through to another person on her team....... it was the answer machine again!! god! only 1 week left to go as well............funny thing is i have had a court date for next week thru for another company as well! and hes away til monday too!! do u think they know each other..................mind games!

Comment

You all seem very quick to kick me....snifff.....didnt work though i am still at the thinking about it stage.....

the waiting is the worst part of the claiming, I would rather sit infront of a judge than spend time waiting... I almost pulled my postman through the letter box on a daily basis snatching the letters out of his hands....
                          Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                          For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                          And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

I don't think the ignorance thing is personal either! but It is just sooooo frustrating!! I'll just be glad when it's all over! I've got enough on my plate to worry about now, with this car accident!! Hubby had only just got over his ankle, now he's been signed off with this....and of course the knives are now out for him at work....... just what he needs right now... NOT. Solicitors have phoned us this morning and on the upside looks like they are going ahead and pushing for a claim of whiplash for both of us!! did'nt ask how much etc. just gave em details of injuries, doc's details and left it at that. Hubby and I are also planning a bit of a career move, he hates what he does and to be honest with the injuries he's had recently it's gonna cripple him to keep doing it........ So I'm looking for a job (anything will do... even stacking shelves at supermarket) just to get him out of there and tide us over for a couple of months! till we can put our plan into action....... all adds up to stressfull time atm!

Comment

LOL Ruthie, I know what you mean Hun, but honestly you've done it once you can do it again, be strong and GET ON WITH IT LOL

Comment

Here here for strong laydeeeeees and guys of course, Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X