• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

archer V natwest ***WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comeon ruthie they could be sorting ur money out while u sit here and think about it!! id rather be active ...come on show them what 4!!
    tempty youve had it so rough lately that u deserve a break and it looks like ur due for some new good luck to come ur way.it used to be £1000 for whiplash years ago! so thats a good lot of money coming ur way!!!
    and i phoned cobbetts and at last got thru to a person...but the one i needed to talk to was at lunch... so she said shed phone back later after 4 to see what was happening.. i dont believe it for a minute

Comment

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get your call then

Comment

well tempty uncross ur fingers cos they didnt phone again! no surprise there!god im getting sick of all this.....how can they not answer a simple email or phone call? its so unprofessional its beyond belief

Comment

Sorry Archer, don't let them get to you, I know it's hard, but don,t forget you will win and when you do it will taste a lot sweeter, cause they have messed you about so much.

Comment

well finally got to talk to a person..but it didnt do any good
            they said my court bundle will reach me at some time in the future nothing has been sent out yet
            and theyre still waiting for directions!! i told her about the court date being next week and i shouldve received the bundle last week but she just said "we are aware of the court date" well at least theyre aware of something!
            god i could scream!or just cry! im not sure which at the moment

Comment

Well it looks to me and I may be wrong Archer, but they are not going to bother!
              If they don't send their bundle to court on time how would the judge look at that? as far as I know if either side doesn't follow directions as said by the judge i thought it gets thrown out. like i say, may be wrong, but it should say what happens on your letter from the court.

Comment

well ive posted a letter today to the judge telling me what theyve said and ive asked for him to throw it out of court..if i did my work like theydid id have been sacked! and im def not expecting the bundle off them now after the way she said it as well.they really havent been helpful at all

Comment

I know it's so frutrating Archer, you are doing it all as it should be done and they just don't seem to give a chuff. You can't do any more than you have and I think you have done right letting the judge know how they have treated you. It will all help with your wasted costs order thingy, if any one deserves that it's you. Enaid xx

Comment

Oh archer, Im so sorry for you hun. I felt sure at this very late stage they would be willing to negotiate with you. I really cannot understand why. It just seems ridiculous to me when they have no intention of standing in a court and defending hun. Please please dont give up hope. All will be settled, it really will, but they seem determined to drag this one one hun. You will get there, and when you do, we will all be there to give you big hugs and squeezes and lots of cartwheels too. Stay strong, keep that chin up and we are all here to help you keep focused hun. You are soooooooooo strong. Fendy xxxxx
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

aww u 2 u made me cry.... thanks for the words
                      the next 6 days are going to drag i just know it!

Comment

Don't you dare cry, you should be over the moon, no way can they win now i know, Mammashango said so. It's no wonder I'm bl**dy daft i got that many names i don't know who the Bl**dy hell I am.

Comment

Awwwwwwwww........... archer, I'm so sorry that they haven't got the decency to act like human bloody beings and do the right thing by you. It strikes me that they're not interested in going all the way though - I totally agree with enaid. They've not bothered with their bundle because they're incompetent eejits who don't know their a*ses from their elbows. AND THEY GET PAID HOW MUCH?????

I know you must be really down at the moment hun, but try to keep yer chin up cos I really do believe the cheque'll be yours in the next few days now. Get a cup of PG down yer neck, sit back, deep breaths................... cos yer nealy there.

Lots of love and a big hug, hedgey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Hi archer......this seems mad...
                            Oh well....if they don't send it and don't turn up.....you may just find the judge orders you a nice wad o' cash.....lol
                            As long as everythings in order and you have all paperwork, correspondance and Terms and conditions, etc.......
                            I bet they do it the day before.....lol
                            At least that way you will get wasted costs order on top......lol
                            If you need anything just pm me archer......I'm bored with nothing to do......lol
                            I miss me claims now......lol
                            Might do some DCA wind-ups......lol
                            Call them and just talk random rubbish for as long as you can before they put the phone down on you......lol......It doesn't half feel good to get them so confused or angry....lol

Comment

ooopppsss....maybe I shouldn't recommend you do that....lol
                              But it does feel good getting your own back.....lol
                              As long as your number is witheld.....you call them and just repeat everything they say....lol
                              The competition is how long they stay on the phone.....lol

Comment

lol veiside!
                                u sure u dont have anytjing old u can claim for??
                                yes i have my statements correspondence laws T&Cs and just about everything else i could think of all 235 pages of it!
                                i sent the letter to the judge yesterday and he should get it today so ill just have to wait and see
                                im not expectin anything this week cos of what she said on the phone yesterday.... i reckon ill have to go to court but im willing to do that i have someone to get kids from school so thats sorted anyway

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X