• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

archer V natwest ***WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the spirit Archer, go get em.
    Are you feeling a bit better this morning then? Just think by the time all the brits are knocked out of Wimbledon it will all be over for you as well

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaa for archer. Keep the faith hun. Keep the faith. Just time, thats all, just time................. which is the precise thing that drives us nuts during this process. The immense precious time it takes up in our lives. Chin up hun. Fendy xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Big hugs to you this morning hun
        you're nearly at the end now, I know how you feel though...this waiting is driving me bonkers!!!
        We'll all be winners in the end though

Comment

Hi Archer......It won't be long.....Just try not to stew on it.....I did and it makes it worse...
          You need to make sure you have everything in order....then leave it alone till you hear from them.......
          Don't forget....they are the ones who don't want to prove the charges are profit making and wrong.....lol
          If you have the paperwork done then kick back and watch them squirm......lol
          If they do go to court.........Then Cobbetts and Nutty wil lose.....lol

Comment

thanks again guys,not as depressed as yesterday ... but its the waiting, its killing me, especially being so close ,at least the end is getting closer by the minute
            and as for the brits being knocked out of wimbledon ...u must be talking about the first day i presume!?lol

Comment

no sometimes we get a week out of them, but only cause they don't get a full game in cause of the rain

Comment

Glad your better today archer.....
                Don't let them get you down.......you are already a winner in our eye's....
                They just haven't realised it yet......lol

Comment

awww veilside thats so sweet!!

Comment

Does the wait go on Archer, or have Cobblers seen sense yet. Anything submitted ???? Fendy xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• lol fendy u must be having a laugh!! ive got nothing off court or cobbetts.just a letter off barclaycrd saying theyre not giving me anymore money for the charges....so looks like another N1 coming ! well if im in court next wednesday i can do both at the same time!!
                      its a multiple hearing apparently

Comment

• Don't worry Archer hun, they're still ignoring me too! had the damn N244 ready to go for a week now, but still nothing off the courts yet LOL.
                        oh well back to my busy life of waiting......and waiting.......and yup more waiting HEHE

Comment

• tempty can u not just submit the n244 into court?
                          have you asked the court about it? i dont see y the other party have to agree with it...

Comment

• Archer your turn is gonna come very very very soon hun. And when it does we will all be here to party party party with ya hun. xxxxxx Fendy xxx

Just wanted to mention. WON Abbey today too. 5.5K, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx

Archer YOU ABSOLUTELY WILL WIN. VERY VERY VERY SOON.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• thanks fendy but i can see me going the same way as our kev
                              BTW many congrats what a fantastic week u have had!

Comment

• There's no way on earth that you're gonna lose archer, don't you even dare start thinking like that. You're going to win - let's face it, they couldn't even be bothered to put their bundle in on time! Please don't worry hun, you're going to be fine, and if ever a gal needed this win - it's you. And you're going to win big time!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X