• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

archer V natwest ***WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fendy !!!!!!!!!!! ur email worked hun!! thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!
    the chq for the remainder is being sent tomorrow b4 1!
    i just want to thank everyone for their help and support u are all such great people!! wish everyone were the same the world would be a better place!

yay for fendys fingers!!!

Comment

• Nope archer, my e mail didnt work. Your own bravery and gumption worked Hun.

Im soooooooooooooooo pleased for you. I so am.

I hope you dont mind, but theres a little something coming to your door tomorrow. I couldnt know how to thank you for sending me the T & C's that you so very kindly did for the period of time I needed them for. And even though thankfully I didnt end up having to use them, I am sooooooooo grateful that you were so very kind to do so when you didnt have to and were not obligated to do so in any way. Sincerely Archer, thank you............. I am eternally grateful. With virtual buddies like you lot, we cant go wrong on beagles.

Im over the moon for ya Archer. Over done finished............ go celebrate hun. Big big big huge hugs......................... and kisses, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx go treat the little archers....................xxxxx

Watch for postie tomorrow. Fendy xxxxxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Archer I'm sooooooooooooo pleased for you
        congratulations hun....... you did it................. we knew you could...........you little star you.........

well done Archer, yet another winner yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

never for a second doubted you would win, Ooooooo go celebrate tonight!
        LOl or maybe when the cheques cleared LOL

Comment

• awww fendy! u are such a sweetie u really are.i really like helping people if i can.
          u are always there to help peeps too....
          and i cant go celebrate and buy things cos im soooo broke!! i will be taking little archers out on the weekend to buy new wallpaper for their rooms! im even going to treat my self to socks and shoes without holes

Comment

• YAAAAAAYYYY.........Archer!!!!
            I am so happy for you......
            About time they coughed up.....lol
            See you in 'Fendy's Magic Boots' thread later....lol
            Russ

Comment

• Welcome to the winners circle Archer........... it sure is a lovely feeling isnt it. The pure justice of it. Fantastic. IM DELIGHTED FOR YA. ONLY A WEEK TILL CHEQUE AND CLEARANCE AND THEN YOU CAN SPEND SPEND SPEND ON ALL THE WALLPAPER YOU LIKE HUN. FLIPPIN WELL DONE, WHAT CAN I SAY. IM SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YA. Sincerely Archer, you fought a damned hard fight with this hun. You really did. Well done. Relax, breathe and enjoy the little archers now. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well done Archer!!

Welcome to the happy band of winners!!!!

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS!! Join the winners in the winners enclosure.

Comment

• S U P E R B
                    well done you
                    xxx

Comment

• aww thanks everyone
                      id just like to say they coughed up the 6+ years as well!
                      i cant wait ,and fendy the cheques coming tomorrow apparently so ill be spending it by friday!!

Comment

• me me me damn it I want mine now LOl

I know I've said it allready, but I'll say it again. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for you honey
                        if you're anything like me you've spent it 3 times over in yer head....... or squirreled a little bit away an blown the rest LOL. Whatever you decide to do with it Archer enjoy every penny, and every little smile it provides for those beautifull little archers........ you deserve it

Comment

• Archer if it arrives that is truly scrumptious hunny. But remember, dont stop anything at court yet until that cheque clears. You know what they did to me remember, Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Nothings in the bank, till its in the bank and clear hun. All the very very very very best. Couldnt happen to a lovelier lady. Truly hun.

Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• awww fendy
                            im phoning court tomorrow to ask for it to be stayed til it clears...
                            tempty i know exactly how u feel they made me wait too! it will be yours honestly...the nearer the end it gets the worse it is

Comment

• Congratulations
                              Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
                              Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
                              HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

• ok still no cheque! got a letter off them though saying about accepting future charges,and that the cheque will now be sent by natwest?! i phoned and asked them what was going on.they said that there was a problem with some of the chqs yesterday and natwest would now be sending it.they refused to put it in the bank and i told them i would not be cancelling the hearing and she was not happy.said she would have to talk to natwest. they came back and said the chq was to be sent out today...again! i faxed the court and asked for it to be adjourned until i get the chq and its cashed...more drama

and fendy...
                                thank you for my pressie how gorgeous!!! u shouldnt have but oooo how lovely!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X