• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

archer V natwest ***WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archer V natwest ***WON***

hi all ive done all my letters to them .... theyve ignored every one of them!
    i filed my N1 into court 15th March
    ive also done my AQ
    offer received but it was only about 2/3rds so it was refused
    im now doing my court bundle as my reduced offer to themm last week was refused as they havent checked my statements yet!! dont hurry urselves cobbetts youve got 2 weeks 5days to go for court yet theres Loooooaaads of time :rolleyes:

Keep on doing the court bundle hun, but seriously? They'll settle just before the court date!!! At which point - stick in the order for wasted costs hun!!! You know it makes sense!!!

Have you got everything sorted with your bundle???

Comment

yea ive nearly finished printing everything off! just have to print about 4 more items and get the original documents copied so all the bundles are done with copies as i read that you have to produce the originals in court when you go... i have media articles case laws and tax credits acts letters email.........oh and alos i have my important T&C's!! lol then its just a matter of putting it all together and sending them off!! i cant wait til its done though! what a long process but i dont want it to be incomplete cos of the cases won by lloyds recently.i reeeaaallly want my money!
      right im def off to bed now take care hedgey...now that its more relaxed!

Comment

Nite arch glad yer sorted1

Comment

Nite archer. Deffo feels more relaxed over here! Let us know if you us to do a scoot round for anything that you're missing from your bundle honey!! xxxx

Comment

well im not sure what else there is to put in? any ideas?

Comment

Aaaw archer, youve done so well with then hun. Im so proud of you...................... I firmly think you will walk it hun.............. The cobblers aint ogres, they just like to play games with ya. So Ive found anyway, Lol xxx
              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1
              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

i know fendy but test case? i cant be doing with that i just want my money!
                theyve repaid me everything since 15th march after i told them about the benefit laws and im putting that in the bundle too.... but its less than 3 weeks away!!
                dont get me wrong..ill turn up and argue my case til im blue in the face and get kicked out! but i just would rather not!

Comment

Archer, trust me on this.............. they wont turn up hun. That I can guarantee. I will be my 16K win on it.................. prepare as if you will have to turn up, BUT YOU WONT HAVE TO, YOU WILL GET A PAYMENT BEFORE THEN, HONEST................. BELIEVE IT..............might be day before, but you will get it, of that I am absolutely confident of.

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

fendy i really hope so cos this is doing me in... im so stressed and cant stop being sick!
                    ill be glad when its all over.... not long now!

Comment

Archer its karma. Youve been stuffed by them in the past, you will get it back, you are a good person, and good things happen to good people.

I know you will get it back without even having to stand in a court room. Trust me........... they have pound out many thousands before you, so why not YOU. Seriously, think about it. Its nutters like me that go for the big money they want to make pay, lol lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Feel for you Arch, don't let it make you ill though, there is nothing worth that, I know it's easier said then done, but you just have to think of all the thousands that have been where you are and it worked out ok.

Comment

lol fendy i hope you get your money before the 26th..i cant think they would go to disclosure! this is basically what happened to parky the judge asked for disclosure with him.and your date is the day b4 my court date!!
                          you are such a lovely person ,i didnt think there were any left but you and hedgey and enaid are truely wonderful.thank you x

Comment

OMG ive got printers block! i cant remember what i was going to print apart from the sales of goods act!! i need to relax i think and itll al come back to me....hopefully!

Comment

Printers block, lol.......... take a breather and get a cuppa for 15 mins. All work and no play makes archer a very stressed out pixie........... Lol xxx

Archer please dont worry. Its really not worth worrying this much about. Honestly hun. Youve kept quiet, gone about everything properly etc. etc. you will be fine.................. they have paid many thousands before you, so you will be fine. Trust me.

I personally cant see them not paying me before the 26th purely because with disclosure they have to reveal their true costs i.e. breakdown of each charge, and they still cannot do that. The nutty Cobblers lady told me on the phone they cant do that. She said, nobody knows the true charge of a bounced cheque, etc. SHE SAID THOSE WORDS HERSELF, so how can they prove and disclose a breakdown. They cant.................. unless theyre just hoping the judge wont notice they havent given a breakdown, Lol. I think with me theyre trying to say that my charges are service charges, not penalties, i.e. fees for an actual service.......... um. Im desperately trying to get hold of the terms and conditions for my account with them over the years, its changed so many times from regular to ADV gold, then back to current, then back to ADV gold etc. etc. that I never kept any terms and conditions. Ive sent them letter a couple of days ago requesting a copy of every single one of my terms and conditions over the life of the account. Sent it recorded delivery and plan to go into the branch no later than 20th June to demand them, if they dont show up. Because I know they have a file on me, Ive sent so many complaint letters to them over the years about bank charges that I know they have a file on me. Its just making them disclose it. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X