• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

archer V natwest ***WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooooo glad you got them ok........... I do hope you like thorntons. I thought most people did. Lol Lol Lol xxxxxx

You earned it hun. You truly did.............. it was the least I could do for you. Im not a stalker by the way,, but on the recorded envelope you sent me with the T & C's in, your senders address was on the back, so I used that to send the choccies to you. I had a feeling I would be needing it to send a thank you when I won................. FORWARD PLANNING. I WAS RIGHT......... Lol Lol Lol xxxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• lol fendy i know u are no stalker!
      but it was really sweet of you thank you sooo much!!

Comment

• You are entirely welcome....................xxxxx you just need that bl**dy cheque now in the bank............. Lol Lol xxxx NVM, it is fun to mentally spend it too..............xxxx
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• i spent it ages ago mentally!!!
          but now i have moved all the stuff round in the one room i want it to get wallpaper!
          give me my chq!
          how can a firm so big be so incompetent!?
          ah well i have it in writing twice so im hoping today it will come cos when i told her yesterday i wasnt cancelling the hearing she agreed to phone the bank to see when it would be sent out! she wasnt a happy bunny!

Comment

• What time is your postie due Archer? will someone be in to sign for it?

Comment

• about half ten 11 and no my daughter went home yesterday so i wont even be in! i have tons of work so wont even be round here by then! im normally home about then to repack car but i have laods of parcels today !!!

Comment

• Are you a courrier (cant spell it) Archer?

Comment

• yea i am.i work for empire catalogue
                  had loads of work plus catalogues this week
                  and ive missed the postman! the area sorting office isnt answering either!

Comment

• I,m with them, small world, you won't have been to my house though.
                    Would he have left a card at your house the postie?

Comment

• i dont know i usually get a card saying to pick things up from the sorting office
                      cant even get thru on the phone!!!

Comment

• Archer are you sorted yet, did you get your other cheque?

Comment

• yea enaid i got it this morning! yay!!!
                          its sitting in my account waiting to be cleared!
                          yipeeeee

Comment

• Well done Archer - enjoy!!!

Comment

• Oh Archer so glad, I have been all over the place looking !
                              See it does happen, who is next ? I do hope it's Tempty.

Comment

• it should be shes next in line... i hope it happens sooner rather than later

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X