• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Problem with Marston Group, treatment of a vulnerable customers & compensation claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Problem with Marston Group, treatment of a vulnerable customers & compensation cl

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
    Not long now, court staff will be so fed up they may even shop the bailiff for misfeance or fraud themselves
    That could be a lot sooner than most of us could wish for, bb. People are waking up to the fact that that things are going wrong where central and local government is concerned and why it is going wrong. The politicians may spout their "Don't do as we do, do as we say," mantra, but people are now sick to the back teeth with it, the judges are getting fed up with it and the police have had enough of it. When a government has the judiciary and the police against it, that government needs to listen. Police officers are, after all, ordinary men and woman with families who risk their lives for up to 12 hours each day in order to keep us safe and deal with those who make our lives unpleasant. Judges, for their faults, keep the politicians in line and stop the likes of Theresa May chipping away at our hard-fought freedoms.

There are good people working within the Courts and Tribunals Service, despite the accounts we read on LB about unco-operative courts staff, but it will need those good people to poke their head above the parapet and blow the whistle as to what is really going on.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

• Re: Problem with Marston Group, treatment of a vulnerable customers & compensation cl

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      One might even suppose that the bailiff companies largely welcome their notoriety, in the belief that having a reputation for being callous and ruthless might induce debtors to pay the debt and all the bogus fees that much quicker.

When an egregiously bad example such as the misdeeds of Boadicea Boswell looks as if it might become public, the bailiff company might then try to limit any adverse publicity by promising to submit its own Form 4 complaint. What they will not say, however, is that they will take a long time to do that rather than acting in a timely manner. They might also have written the complaint so that it is so feeble that it will be easily dismissed, so the bailiff can then be assigned to another bailiff company in the same group.
      The way around that, CC, is to use the Health & Safety At Work Act 1974 against both bailiff and bailiff company, Section 3 against the company, Section 7 against the bailiff. Also, thanks to CYNthesis's research, we now know about the Private Prosecution Service (PPS) that is something victims of corrupt and violent bailiffs can consider as a route to justice where the police and CPS can't be ar$ed to do anything about it.

Comment

Like you said before BB Mr Cox should have carried out a risk assessment on the whole situation & liaised with Marston staff back in the office & the court but he never did - what if I'd been @ complete breaking point & he'd have turned up on my door step & I'd stuck a pack of anti-depressants down my throat or I'd completely lost it & went after him with a weapon of some sort - think the brown stuff would have well & truly hit the fan then - but who's to say that that sort of thing won't happen with another customer with mental health issues in the future & who'll be to blame for it happening then???

Comment

Originally posted by BoroBoy1975 View Post
          Like you said before BB Mr Cox should have carried out a risk assessment on the whole situation & liaised with Marston staff back in the office & the court but he never did - what if I'd been @ complete breaking point & he'd have turned up on my door step & I'd stuck a pack of anti-depressants down my throat or I'd completely lost it & went after him with a weapon of some sort - think the brown stuff would have well & truly hit the fan then - but who's to say that that sort of thing won't happen with another customer with mental health issues in the future & who'll be to blame for it happening then???
          We shall deal with Mr Cox in due course. If something like you have outlined happened, I can see a judge tearing up a bailiff's certificate and ramming it down their throat. I can also see a bailiff bouncing off the wall at the far end of a police cell as he is pushed in rather forcefully. I can also see bailiffs going to jail, along with the management of the bailiff companies that employ them. It's coming. It just needs one case to start the ball rolling and the civil enforcement industry being laid open to some very public and very uncomfortable scrutiny.

Comment

Surely Gareth Hughes & the other CEO's in the industry must have a good idea of how these morons are behaving & be thinking they need to change the ways in which they operate before something serious does occur - if the press & the media were to get hold of the goings on in the industry they would have a field day & there would be a public outcry for a resolution to these matters once & for all

Comment

Surely Gareth Hughes & the other CEO's in the industry must have a good idea of how these morons are behaving & be thinking they need to change the ways in which they operate before something serious does occur - if the press & the media were to get hold of the goings on in the industry they would have a field day & there would be a public outcry for a resolution to these matters once & for all
              Where a company's management know something unlawful/illegal is going on, but do nothing about it or turn a blind eye to it, they are guilty of the offence as well as the company, subject to statutory provisions. They can run, but they cannot hide. The arm of the law is VERY long.

Comment

Think that would be quite amusing seeing some 1 of that level get sent down for a stretch because of the antics of 1 of the bully boy thugs that they employ - hope they enjoy mopping out cells & shovelling pig sh*t on the prison farm - would be a bit of a come down to earth from the lap of luxuary their use to lording it up in & their mega salaries & various other bonuses & back handers they are getting along the way!!!

Comment

Think that would be quite amusing seeing some 1 of that level get sent down for a stretch because of the antics of 1 of the bully boy thugs that they employ - hope they enjoy mopping out cells & shovelling pig sh*t on the prison farm - would be a bit of a come down to earth from the lap of luxuary their use to lording it up in & their mega salaries & various other bonuses & back handers they are getting along the way!!!
                  They would be in somewhere like Wormwood Scrubs on the segregation wing with the nonces, as the prisoners wouldn't like someone who worked with or was a bailiff that abused vulnerable people and by proxy children with their bullying

Comment

Offences under Sections 2, 3 and 4, Fraud Act 2006 and Section 17, Theft Act 1968 all carry liability to prosecution for companies and their management under provisions contained within those statutes. The Health & Safety At Work Act 1974 has similar provisions.

Comment

Think Mr Cox & any other Marston bully boy b*stard would fit in very well with the paedos & nonces in the segregation wing - after all they are on a level par with the pain & misery they inflict on families with young children the low-life scum bags!!!

Comment

Any 1 got a normal phone number 4 Marstons instead of the 0845 job pls - begrudge paying 4 them off my mobile when I've got unlimited mins - time 2 start chasing up Cox's details 2moz 2 get complaint in2 court that issued his licence & c if we can get the bully boy on the dole queue where he belongs the b*stard!!!

Comment

Any 1 got a normal phone number 4 Marstons instead of the 0845 job pls - begrudge paying 4 them off my mobile when I've got unlimited mins - time 2 start chasing up Cox's details 2moz 2 get complaint in2 court that issued his licence & c if we can get the bully boy on the dole queue where he belongs the b*stard!!!
                          try say no to 0870: http://www.saynoto0870.com/

it comes up with this 01992 807397

Comment

Another way for the scamming b*stards to make money hey - BT most prob lining their pockets to for using a 0845 number from customers already having financial problems as it - just turning the screw a bit more to squeeze even more out of us - tw*ts!!!

Comment

Another way for the scamming b*stards to make money hey - BT most prob lining their pockets to for using a 0845 number from customers already having financial problems as it - just turning the screw a bit more to squeeze even more out of us - tw*ts!!!
                              Could be worse, some of them use 0870

Comment

Contact fromDerby Mags this morning - the case has officially being recalled & repayments are now back in their hands & out the clutches of Marston @ last due 2 BB's magical negotiation powers & persuasion with the East Midlands SEM - god knows what I'd have done without him - think the men in white coats would have being coming for me & a lovely padded cell in the local psychiatric unit would have been my home for the next 6 months without his intervention & I'd have been banging my head off the flaming walls!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X