• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Hiya All,

Glad to see you are still around Delta hun and are slowly but surely getting on top of things.
    Enaid got her job, yayyyyyyyyy brilliant news.
    Not much news going on, himself is feeling great so he says (i'm sure its because i'm keeping all the stress away from him lol). Mum's still here, no sign when she's be going back to her own place.
    It is actually 15 weeks till our jollies and I must endeavour to get my new passport done.
    Well we are nearly there and up to date with our household bills, Council Tax, Water etc all will start afresh with direct debits when the new bills start to arrive. Still owe the gas/elec but hey we are getting there.
    So like Delta we are concentrating on 'other' debts, but I am adamant we are having holidays as himself's heath is most important and sod the debt peeps they can wait.
    Well I gave up chocolate, crisps and buscuits for lent and am still going strong, although its very hard at times, never mind its only 4 weeks 3 days till good friday.

Comment

Glad to hear hubby is feeling better.

Your holiday will be well deserved, it also gives you something to look forward to.

My saga with the heating still going on,had a new tank and line put in,got some oil delivered switched on and still not working,so now have to have a new pump fitted to the boiler as the water has seized it.Hopefully this will all end today and we can get some heat.

A holiday sounds nice I haven't had a holiday since my youngest was born OMG that's 15 years this year,apart from a weekend in Bath, Hubby was working and I went with him.
      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Blimey SL girl you need a break, mind you I expect getting warmed up at the moment would be great for you.
        The weather is not bad here today, least it's dry.
        I suppose loads will be watching the rugby today, not me I'm afraid not too keen. Each to their own though. I'm sure Xena and Amy only watch it cause them chaps in shorts with big thighs are very appealing. best shut up I will talk myself into watching it soon

Comment

Hi all,

Hope you're all having a good day

Finally heating is sorted boy it was fine getting up this morning,but still full of the cold just wish it would go away.

Now just to get the next problem sorted,still have no car and it is impossible to get out of this village unless I want to go at 7.15am or 7.30am and come back at 3.30.Whats that all about even for them that are working that times would be no good.

Don't want to use son's car as he has had it all modified and just feel a little silly driving it.Plus if it even got a bit of dirt on it I would never hear the end of it.

Right have to go and get my head round some spreadsheets will be starting a new thread for my daughter see you all later.
          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Well, well had to dig this out this morning, I know sometimes we have nothing to say. Don't think that is quite right in my case, but I may say it elsewhere. Hope you understand that lol I'm losing myself here.

The rain seem to have died down it was bucketing down all night. Anyway daylight is on it's way so things are looking a little brighter.
            Not a good day for me though today lol I am going for me ticker tests. Being a complete coward if you hear any screams in the Cheshire area it will be me, so take no heed.
            It hopefully will not take long and after OH is taking me shopping for a new outfit for work on Thursday (hopefully). I've put that much weight on everything is not even barely touching now rofl, anyway I only have to tart myself up 2 days a week so it's not too bad. I wore works uniform before, so although not brill, at least there was no cat calling about look what she's got on. Don't pretend it doesn't happen ladies cause it does.
            So today can't go quick enough for me and I just hope I'm OK , if that sounds a bit self centered, it's cause I am today.

Comment

Oi Di, if you wan't to be a tad self centred today then you go ahead hun. You're a lovely lady and deserve all the good things in life, I know when I've been down you've been a great one for cheering me up. So you go ahead and think of yourself for once. Anyway the tests will be over and done with before you know it, and you'll be off shopping and spending hubby's money on a georgeous outfit or two for work.

Ok well its fine and bright here today, a bit damp but the sun is shining and thats brilliant isn't it.
              I have booked in for Thursday at 09.45 to have my horrid front tooth out at long last, its been bugging me for years and been the cause of many tearfull times, but its now very loose and dark thats its gotta come out. I am going to be a very brave girlie and chant my Paul McKenna stuff as I have it done.
              Himself is looking a lot brighter now, and I'm making him have a rest every afternoon instead of working through and he's perking up now. He had his blood tests on Saturday and has to wait a week to see the doc for the analysis.
              Still got my mum here, she came for a weekend 2 weeks ago, still no sign of when she is going home. We don't mind really apart from the smell of smoke in the house. You can't really tell an 85 year old to go outside for a smoke can you.
              Must remember to get my passport renewed, so a reminder from someone would be good please. In fact just nag me till I get it done. Oh and our innoculations as well please guys.
              More news laters, hope everyone is ok.

Comment

Saph you can do the bulkof your passport application online now

http://www.ips.gov.uk/passport/apply-online.asp

Then you can fill out all the details online, aover a few days, as you can save your progress.
                Then once its done they send you your completed form to sign and get witnessed, and you send it back with your pics.

SO DO IT NOW...lol

Comment

Morning all,

Sorry but in a foul mood today,don't even know why just life I expect.

Good luck today Enaid and enjoy your shopping trip.

Sapphire, Get the passport done now sorry can't really do bossy,loved the bit about your Mum she must be enjoying herself bless her.

Comment

Cheers Sappy and SL, it's been a long day lol, anyway they have done loads of tests are a sure as they can be it's not me ticker. I am so relieved I can't tell you how much I was a little scared to say the least.
                    I have to lose weight though in no uncertain terms, well I knew that before I went. So I am going to the docs to weigh in on the proper scales and in English, going to post it on here
                    Then hopefully, by the the time of the Beagles do, I will be able to sit on someones knee without squashing them pmsl.
                    I am not keeping the weight loss a secret, cause I know for a fact you lot on her will help me through and some of you can't wait for me to sit on your knee

Comment

enaid u know walking is a great way of losing weight,ive lost 2 stone since getting my baby staff. it does work but it takes an effort at first to get started! lol
                      hope everyones well..
                      we are all being sick at the monent,hopefully we'll all be well at the same time at least! and im getting hugs of the kiddies cos theyre ill too! lol

Comment

Enaid that's good news about the ticker hope you enjoyed your shopping trip

Archer 66 my daughter has just got a puppy staffy still trying to get my dog (st bernard) to be nice to each other

Comment

Good morning,

Hope none of you have suffered any damage due to the earthquake last night,there was a story on GMTV this morning some poor bloke got thrown out of his house and went and slept in his car,a chimney fell on his car and the first he knew about it was when his neighbours woke him

Just waiting for the contractor who put my house back together, had nothing but problems, this is the fourth time they have had to come back to this, the coving is coming away from the roof.The roofs have had to be done about 3 times and the wallpaper is coming away from the walls lets see what excuse they have this time.
                          They had to replace the doors they put on as the joiner had cut them too small and just put patches in and thought it would be okay,it stood out like a sore thumb.

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier love to move down here
                            Oh and if your trying to get the doggies to be friends take the big one to the little ones home and not the other way about till they make friends, or on neutral ground. That's the advice I got with my naughty girl

Comment

Enaid I could have built a house in the time it has taken for the repairs to be done.

Good advice with regards the doggies he has been here a couple of times and just wanted to attack my girl (just playing he's a rascal) she got fed up of him biting her and knocked him flying.She did put up with a lot before she sorted him out tho. Don't have a car I can get her in at the moment.

Comment

Morning all, well I didn't feel the earth move here so no worries on that front.
                                I now have an ulcer on my gum at the rear of my mouth, so I can't bite using the front because the tooth is loose, and can't eat on the right hand back part of my mouth. This is now starting to seriously pi$$ me off. I never thought i'd ever say this but I can't wait to see that dentist tomorrow. Although I am scared witless but hey its got to be better than having pain etc and I'm telling myself that I shall have a lovely even smile after its all done.
                                Nothing much to report here at the moment today.
                                Great news Di that your heart is ok, and yes its true walking is very good for you, so is swimming.
                                Hmmmmmm wonder if I can convince himself that a Dawgie would be a good way of making me feel better after all the pain i'm going through pmsl. On a scale of 1-10 I reckon I have no chance at the moment.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X