• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Originally posted by PKea View Post
    Well I'm off to Spain in a few hours,

See you all in a couple of weeks

Have Fun
    Have a good holiday PK, see you when you get back. Don't forget me rock Enaid xx

Comment

Hola

Comas Estas

Comment

Addict lol
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
          Hola

Comas Estas
          Muy bien Que es el tiempo como

Comment

Oh we have all gone Spanish all of a sudden, I'll go get me sombrero put me in the mood lol

Comment

well another horrible looking day here...........where is the sun ? shouldn't expect anything else really as our kids are now on school holidays. Six weeks of is there anything to eat? shouldn't complain really as he isn't too bad and keeps himself amused just the fact that a weeks shopping will be gone in a few days lol
              Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

I know what you mean SL it's a nighmare that I can remember well. School hols were a pain, as for the what have we to eat, it gets worse as they get bigger and they eat more.
                Since we moved I don't seem to get to grips with the shopping we are going every day.
                Think it's because it's like starting all over because we ran everything down and chucked loads, naughty I know, but I did find a few tins OOD pmsl
                Anyway today we are having stew and dumplings, test out the slow cook on the new oven.
                It's stew and dumpling weather too nothing summery at all it's peeing down.

Comment

regards to the shopping I was doing that too but it just costs too much shopping in the local small shops when you add it all up. They have the occasional bargain tho which is a bonus.
                  Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

thought I would give this thread a bump.

Got the Grandchildren staying so hope it stays nice today as I am hoping to take them to the animal sanctuary, it's only a couple of miles away, there is no entrance fee, they just ask for a donation, and that should keep them busy for a while.

Comment

I would donate the grandkids, kill two birds with one stone, so to speak lol

Comment

lol good idea never thought of that:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Can you take our kids and grandkids please, donate them to any worthy cause you feel is appropriate.

Comment

Can you take our kids and grandkids please, donate them to any worthy cause you feel is appropriate.

Comment

Well we went to the Animal Sanctuary there was some very sad stories about some of the animals, were they had been ill treated by their previous owners some very sorry states, but at least now they can live out the rest of their lives being cared for.

There was a piglet (Babe) was found at the side of the road, had fallen off a lorry and had been run over was in a poor state when it arrived in February but with the right care it is looking good now.

Comment

Originally posted by scottishlass View Post
                                Well we went to the Animal Sanctuary there was some very sad stories about some of the animals, were they had been ill treated by their previous owners some very sorry states, but at least now they can live out the rest of their lives being cared for.

There was a piglet (Babe) was found at the side of the road, had fallen off a lorry this where I come from usually means it's been stolen and had been run over also if this had have happened round here, the pig would have been in the freezer within an hour or two, was in a poor state when it arrived in February but with the right care it is looking good now.
                                Sorry SL, I am an out and out animal lover, but it just tickled me. I am pleased it's,ok now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X