• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

I think you'll find it will be quiet here until the nights start drawing in, and folks sit huddled around their computers to keep warm, cos there's nothing better to do.

Actually, I don't need to go out the rest of the summer. I got a whole Scottish ration's worth of sun over the space of 3 days in Angola.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

OMG this is nearly in the archives lol.

Anyway, just dragged it up to the surface, see how everyone is.
      I know we have all been booted and had problems getting back. Thing is, this techi thing is beyond me so I can't tell you why. Can only say things will be bigger and better soon summat about hamsters and ferrets I believe but that's as much as I know.

I am now getting out the old ironing board, getting all my OH's gear ready, he is off to Dublin till Tuesday. Loverly, Tilly is away too, so just me and the lad, he sleeps most of the time anyway. The dog (my best friend) is here she will love it too. She will be on his side of the bed while he's away. Please don't have a go about dogs on the bed and all, I know all the facts lol. I just don't care about the facts, just about my dog.
      So I will now enter the dreaded ironing mode, oh and shorten a pair of new tracky bottoms another dreaded chore sewing. So soon as it's done I can do my own thing Bye for now Enaid xx

Comment

Morning all,

Now Enaid you just relax and have a nice quiet weekend:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

SL xxxx
        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by scottishlass View Post
          Morning all,

Now Enaid you just relax and have a nice quiet weekend:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

SL xxxx
          Cheers me dear, I fully intend to, have me rum'n'coke handy and you lot fer company. What more could a girl want?
          Suppose I will get some silly answers to that, but hey ho

Comment

:tinysmile_aha_t: I could think of a couple
            Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

another busy weekend planed for me
              i have an early birthday pressie arriving today .... a new sewing machine, so lot's of (not so dreaded) sewing for me
              Also have a joint birthday party with my friend to prepare for, it was supposed to be tonight but due to a few key guests not being able to get here tonight we have postponed it till tomorrow!. At least it gives us an extra day to get all the last min things done lol.

planing a quiet weekend in next week ........... NOT!

pmsl

Comment

Enjoy your party Tempty

Comment

Dug this up again, anyone done anything exciting over the Bank Holiday weekend?
                  I have done naff all as Oh is away, I was going to do so much as well while he was out the way.
                  Eating and sleeping when you want is a little bonus I suppose and not half as many pots to wash.
                  Just hoping he saves me some euros for my trip to Benidorm, I used to get a pressie but now I ask for the cash lol.
                  The weather is pretty grim and they said it was going to be nice up North, wonder if they mean, very, very North lol I'll wait and see what Lugger Or SL say on that

Comment

well we're off to Gt Yarmouth, down South where the weather is gonna be crap. Oh well never mind. See you soon
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Morning.

Weather not great here either Enaid, but it's dry so a bonus, that's the weather report from the North East Scotland ha ha.

Been very busy, started moving some of our stuff into our new abode, no viewings as yet on this one,but over the weekend there have been a few cars driving past very slowly so we will see what this week brings.

Sl xx

Comment

Yep dull and windy this way . Bring your thermals

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                          well we're off to Gt Yarmouth, down South where the weather is gonna be crap. Oh well never mind. See you soon
                          Have a lovely time Wendy, just wondered you got a mobile number to see where we will be next sat?

,but over the weekend there have been a few cars driving past very slowly so we will see what this week brings.

Sl xx[/quote]

They will not stop until you remove the red light bulb from your front room lol

Comment

haha enaid!! yes i agree change the colour!!
                            well weather here awful too very windy and wet!
                            have done nothing all weekend ,back to work tomorrow..
                            i have though listed several things on ebay! so not all time was wasted! lol
                            i have my first night away from the kids(sort of) for just over 22 years!! its in july!! yaya im not sure if i cant wait or if ill feel lost! haha
                            its for my daughters graduation cos theyve scheduled it for 9am and its miles away in london so have got my lovely mom to look after them the night b4 so i can travel down then...i am packing lots of tissues!! oh and a camera! lol have to get something apart from jeans and trainers to wear though i think!! right wheres ebay!!lol

Comment

Morning all, well what a washout that bank holiday was !!!!!!

I see the lorry drivers are doing a protest in London today about the fuel prices, good for them and I hope that they achieve what they are aiming for.

I'm supposed to be getting all the paperwork up to date this week, so I can go on our jollies with a clear desk, but somehow keep getting drawn onto here pmsl. I blame it on Di personally lol.

Right back later when I can think of some more drivel to post.

TTFN

Comment

They will not stop until you remove the red light bulb from your front room lol[/quote]

haha enaid!! yes i agree change the colour!!

You two are such spoil sports

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X