• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

I love Ikea (no relation by the way..lol) and I'm just in the process of doing my full Kitchen with their units.

Ile pop up some pics of it when it gets finished.

This is what it should turn out like though
    Last edited by Paule; 30th September 2008, 10:22:AM.

Comment

Pkea that looks really nice.

well have managed to get the wardrobe put together on the constructions they said it was a two man job...........I managed all by myself, mind you his bedroom now looks like a bomb has hit it.......................... (no change there then).

I am freezing.......................we have hail stones here, think it is time for the winter woolys:tinysmile_cry_t:
      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Woooo, looks like I need to get me boots out! :tung:

Comment

Hello you xx
          Glad to see your ok, yes get yer boots out the bag love lol, give em a bit o spit and polish.
          Been a bit manic lately and things wont get any better with the credit crunch and xmas.
          Keep in touch Enaid xx

Comment

Hiya

Getting them out and dusting them off as we speak

You want manic? you should be in chateau Delta at the moment, hmmm where shall we start?

MrDelta..... is not happy at work, and there are rumours abounding that the firm could be in a wee spot of bother (personally I think people will always want pop, water and squash, but there ya go!) So he has decided that he wants to drive a truck. And so at the moment is swotting up on his HGV theory. (and driving me mad)

Youngest DeltaSprog..... started high school a month ago, and is not settling in at all (some of it down to his sister, but more on that later), fight in the first week, been late getting to lessons, finally got his first detention on his 4th week, it's a nightmare.

Eldest DeltaSprog..... is currently being bullied, along with her friends. The bullies have involved their parents, who in turn are picking on the kids in my daughter's group. It got to a point that she actually got slapped by one of the bullies the other week. By the time I got there, Sprog was on the phone to police and was reporting it herself. School have been worse than useless.

High point of school..... its a shiny new building, one of these Schools for the Future thingies.

And then there is likkle ole me..... work hasn't been going that well, so have had very little in the way of money. In fact the other week I was making jewellery while working, and it was my most ever productive jewellery day! (3 bracelets, 5 necklaces, 1 beaded ring and 20 pairs of earrings!)

In fact work has got that bad that I have had to diversify, but more on that when my damn e-cheque clears and I can be a VIP again (all will be come clearer! :tung: )

note to team ......sorry about the e-cheque, but as I don't have a C/Card on my Paypal account, it automatically sends them, even though there is money in my bank account!

The jewellery sales have gone down, but I do have a couple of craft fairs booked, so am hoping that Christmas will encourage people to spend a little.

My plan for Christmas..... I have my turkey and I am doing my shopping in Poundland :beagle:

There's probably more to report, and I will do as I think of it. But I am going to make more of an effort to stick around, I just seem to be leaking time at the moment (or someone is pinching it!)

So how is everyone else?

Comment

Welcome Back Delta

If your hubby needs any advice re the HGV stuff tell him to let me know. I have C+E and had to do the bloody HGV theory a few years ago, but it`s easy, just common sense really.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Thanks Tools, he actually did his theory and passed it two and half years ago, just never went forward with his practical, so his theory has lapsed. He's working his way through the new book (seeing as there are now 100 questions to answer) and also on the look out for somewhere cheap in the area to do his practical lessons.

He shouldn't do too bad with them, as he is actually a shunt driver, so is moving HGVs about all the time, driving, reversing, turning corners etc. And so far hasn't grounded one, hit anything or lost a load (he moves pallets of bottles about).

If you know of anywhere in the NW that is pretty reasonable, we would appreciate that.

Comment

Anyone seen fendy around these days? Where is she and what she up to?

Comment

Well things are moving along nicely in my Kitchen,

All my units were delivered yesterday so my front room looks like IKEAs warehouse.
                    Spent all afternoon checked that everything is there and sorting all the various components together.

I have done some of my floor tiles so my new range cooker was plumbed in today, finally.
                    we only bought it a few months ago..lol

And to top my day off I found out that I had won the election to be a Governor at my Sons School.

So looking forward to the weekend

Comment

Well I had a half decent day at work and made us a few bob along the way, so not bad really. Have been to the torture chamber tonight (beauticians for waxing etc) and then had a curry. Am away in the morning to a wedding and am staying over at the hotel, so will be back on Sunday.

So behave yourselves !!!! pmsl and I'll miss you all.

Hmmmm I wonder if I will still be top of the fantasy football league after this weekend ? Probably not though.

Comment

Also managed to my Xmas weekend in Scotland between Xmas & New Year. as Travelodge have added some more £19 deals for December & Jan.
                        So it cos t £38 for the 4 of us for sat & sun night in Ayr

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                          Also managed to my Xmas weekend in Scotland between Xmas & New Year. as Travelodge have added some more £19 deals for December & Jan.
                          So it cos t £38 for the 4 of us for sat & sun night in Ayr
                          Do you think you will have it erected by then?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            Do you think you will have it erected by then?

I hope you mean the kitchen:smokin:
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Speaking of the Kitchen, I have just got back with my huge sink and Taps.

Just got to sort the worktops out now as IKEA take 4-8 weeks to do them.

So it is continue tiling the floor now that i have loads of space again

Comment

Morning all hope everyone is well
                                Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X