• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Well this is going to be the state of my computer in about 10 minutes. I've just spent over 3 hours trying to do my shopping on-line.
    Because BT can't be a****d to improve our line we're still on dial up

Took over 30 mins to watch the lenny henry video.
    I'm now going to have a nice calming cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by calamity jane View Post
      Took over 30 mins to watch the lenny henry video.
      Well thats 30 mins of your life wasted youre never gonna get back..lol

Comment

pkea know exactly how you feel,think i lost the plot for a few months as well what with one thing and another...
        and today i posted 2 claims to the county court,so watch out im back to claiming,although i dont have much left now!

Comment

Nice on Archer and glad your OK
          Just to let you know I am walking further with dog, not that far but improving never the less
          Hows your little girl doing? mind you she won't be that little now.
          Keep us posted with your claims and shouldn't be long now before we hear the first installment of the OFT thingy. Take care Enaid xx

Comment

Morning Everyone

Well its Kellys Birthday today, so as its a half decent day were off to Chester Zoo

See you all later

Comment

Enjoy your day at the zoo Pk,and wish your wife a Happy Birthday.
              Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Have a lovely day PK, was that Kelly's idea I wonder or yours lol

Comment

hello everyone

Not a great start to the day....my internet connection wasn't working.......... I was beginning to panic.......just what would I do with out the internet..........all back and working so panic over for today.

It is cold and damp here today, going to Peterhead later.....better put on my thermals......It is always windy and cold there.

Speaking about windy I heard a bit on the radio yesterday about how they are going to do a study into sheep and cows and their wind problems as they emitting too much gas into the air made me chuckle.
                  Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Well if they need to compare cows wind habits with humans, I have a couple of males at our house they can have for research. No charge either

Comment

Well had to dig this thread out again, I am sat her looking out the window and all is covered in snow. It would have been a lovely sight had it been Christmas and not Easter.
                      All you southerners who usually get away with not having as severe weather as us up north, lol it's coming your way right now. Here is a reminder of what it's like, just in case you can't remember.

Comment

Morning all, its snowing here in Essex too which is a bit of a shock I can tell you. Everyone knows its written in the stars that we get all the good weather down here and up North gets all the cold/wet weather.
                        Anyway now I have managed to upset approx 90% of the users on here :rofl:Love you really guys :grouphug:

Well today I'm carrying on with the decorating, although there is a couple of errrr quite important football matches on the telly this afternoon. Man U v Liverpool & Chelsea v Arsenal. Never ever thought I'd say this but COME ON YOU LIVERPOOL ooooh I hope Stevie G and his pals stuff the ugly bugs of Man U. And then there's the Chelsea v Arsenal game well it goes without saying
                        COME ON YOU BLUES lets hope John Terry and Co stuff Arsenal.
                        Hmmmm better go get some work done, talk laters peeps.

Comment

Good morning,

what a beautiful picture Enaid.

We have snow here too......makes the garden look lovely.....my dog just loves the snow,yesterday there was only a very fine layer and she was out on the patio rolling about in it, the downside is when it melts and she is thundering about the garden she turns it to a big muddy puddle...... you should have seen the colour of her last night just disgusting,she had no white bits left

Hope you all have a nice day today:grouphug:

Comment

Morning everyone,
                            Well the snow has all but gone here, must admit it does look lovely when you are sat in a warm house and you look through a window at it. Not so good for trudging through and trying to clean off you car.
                            I was thinking about all the baby lambs being born into that weather, I know farmers put jackets on them sometimes. I put mint sauce on mine
                            No idea what happened with the footy except Man United are 6 points in the lead, not that I give two hoots.
                            Goint to make a bit of toast now, not much on today. A few domestics a re in order though

Comment

Morning,

Wish I could say the same thing about the snow,but we have a lot more now,and it's really really cold.

Took son to his work thank goodness it's not far up the road,roads are bad,bit like an ice rink,so won't be going out today again. Thank goodness I went for shopping yesterday.

Daughter,hubby and kids came out yesterday,that was a nice surprise,good job I had made a big pot of soup,had roast beef for supper,so we had a nice day.

Comment

Morning all its nice and bright here at the moment.
                                Had a nice visitor last night at 8.15 pm pfffft - - NOT. Sodding rep from a DCA came to the door, I ask you 8.15 pm on Easter Sunday, I bet you can guess what happened. Anyway you can read about it in VIP - GoDebt a Horror Story.
                                Am off out to the shops this morning, have to hire himselfs Dinner Suit - yes its that time of year again the Ladies Nights are starting in a couple of weeks and its posh frock time. Not too bad this year though, we have one in April which is quite local and then we have a weekender which is in Bournemouth in May, that will be great fun and we always go with the same crowd and stick together, just 8 of us (4 couples) have a brilliant laugh as we are all best buddies, and yes its the same gang going to Mexico as well so its our practice run for our jollies 2 weeks after that pmsl.
                                Anyway must pop off will come back later when I can.
                                Have a great day all.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X