• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have too wendy,
    do you think we have been naughty lol??????????
    Delta I am not having them for nothing, I mean it lady, tis not fair.
    Good about Hedgey isn't it? dead chuffed for her.
    Are we still having a do in Sept, it's not been mentioned for ages I do hope so i like a good knees up pmsl

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      You haven't?

Or at least you haven't that I can see?
      We all have even you lol

Comment

• And now I have again.........oh well, must be the 'pooter gremlins......
        Is no longer here

Comment

• Yes, brill news about Hedgey, have been and posted on her thread. Pity Fendy isn't here, but I've posted as "Fendy ish" sort of message.
          Wot do in September - am I missing something?? But I spose it'll be miles away so might not be able to get there....
          Is no longer here

Comment

• And now we're all back to normal again.........do you think Experian or sombody has removed our defaults???????????
            Is no longer here

Comment

• Sure it's Leeds Wendy I will have a look, can't remember the date, that's a surprise ain't it lol

Comment

• 22nd isnt it? well that's the date I have carved on my calendar, and I fink we have a waif and stray staying with us!

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                  And now we're all back to normal again.........do you think Experian or sombody has removed our defaults???????????
                  cant even get em off here lol, you can have a look free, as long as you cancel before 30 days, I did it to see if they had stuck my son on mine

Comment

• And the default seems to be where the little icon for the post goes

Comment

• Oh Delta I forgot Tempty is staying with you isn't she lol, we will have to remind her to put in for a night off at work, as I think she does Sat night.
                      Raining again here, may pass over sick of washing in and bloody out......

Comment

• ok a joke for you lot tickled me.
                        Ada and Betty are outside their nursing home having a fag. Ada gets a condom out of her pocket cuts the end off and puts it over her fag.
                        Betty says what is that and what is it for, it's a condom says Ada and it keeps my fag dry when it's raining.
                        Where do you get them asks Betty.
                        Any chemists says Ada.
                        Nexy day Betty goes in the chemists and asks for a packet of condoms, the chemist looked at Betty, who is well over eighty, but nevertheless asks her what kind would you like.
                        Betty says any, as long as they fit a camel.
                        Chemist faints

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
                          And the default seems to be where the little icon for the post goes
                          This is what happens I think:

This little image goes at the top of every posted .. The alternative text for the image is "default" So if the picture doesn't load, you see the word default instead.

Matt

Comment

• No Vimto for Delta tonight then?
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I'll have one for her and then she can catch up in her own time
                              The Banks just have to get the last little niggle in don't they?
                              Why can they just accept defeat graciously, Barstools they are!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Stools right enough. In the medical sense anyway.
                                My Blog
                                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X