• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
    Have a wonderful time in Brighton everyone!... ...:caked:

us Cinderellas will be raising a glass or three with you all!
    Don't worry in the slightest about anything that might happen here while you're all away....it''l be FINE ...really it will.....and don't forget the rock xxx
    Thanks for your good wishes, but you seem to have the season all wrong! It would be lovely if it was as above but sadly, we're not Down Under.

It's more likely to be:

Comment

After the barney I had today you're flipping lucky (or not) that I'm not in prison..so me and him will have a blast in Brighton.
      and as for 'while the Beagles are away the pups will play'..I 100% guarantee the site will be watched
      :doggieyes:

Comment

Have fun everybody - and don't get lost in The Lanes :ymca:, as you might end up on the Devil's Dyke :evil: !!!

Comment

Sadly, after a fall last Saturday and fracturing my wrist very badly in many places, I have today seen the consultant and the bad news is that I have to have an operation on Saturday to mend my broken bones in my wrist. I have been in so much pain this week that I knew something was not completely right even though the hospital's A+E Dept did some manipulation plastered my limbs, today's xray told the tale of a very broken wrist and without this op I will lose the use of my hand.

So partying in BRIGHTON is definitely out for me. Kate has promised that there will be plenty of photo's and that there will be a recording of her speech and I want to know everything that went on good and bad.

Have fun everyone and enjoy xxxxx
          Last edited by TUTTSI; 28th November 2013, 22:51:PM.

Comment

Really sad news Tutts xxx We WILL take loads of photos and drink a hearty Get Well toast to you on the night :grouphug:

Wishing you a very speedy recovery from your operation on Saturday xxx
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Blimey Tuts.

I hope it heals soon x.

Comment

That's a great shame Tuts, I hope all goes well and you are soon out of pain.
                Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                  Have fun everybody - and don't get lost in The Lanes :ymca:, as you might end up on the Devil's Dyke :evil: !!!
                  Been there, managed to escape (almost) unharmed.

Sorry to hear about your wrist, Tuttsi, I was looking forward to meeting you!

Comment

Alas Plan B won't be going to Brighton (I'm mothering my daughter after her op last week). But I will approach my contact in the Sussex Police for copies of the hotel CCTV . . .

PS to Amethyst I have paid online as requested in your post so don't let the hotel charge you twice. Give my melon balls to a worthy cause

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      Alas Plan B won't be going to Brighton (I'm mothering my daughter after her op last week). But I will approach my contact in the Sussex Police for copies of the hotel CCTV . . .

PS to Amethyst I have paid online as requested in your post so don't let the hotel charge you twice. Give my melon balls to a worthy cause
                      I can take care of any spare melon balls, although whether I can be considered a 'worthy cause', it's a totally different matter! msl: msl: msl:

Comment

Looking forward to tomorrow - even with a broken ankle. Still at least (and most importantly!!!!) I can still hold a glass (or two!).

What time are most people arriving and what's the poa???

I've noticed at the start of this thread about the directions and turning into Buckingham Palace Road - I'm assuming this is to get the train from Victoria.

For others (depending where they are coming from) it might be easier to pick up Thameslink (First Capital Connect) from anywhere between Kings Cross St Pancras and Blackfriars.

If anyone needs more info on this just post up which London station they are coming into and I'll let them know if it's easier on Thameslink.

Am SO SO upset Tuttsi (my ever trusted travelling companion) won't be able to come but wish you well Tuts with the op - be thinking of you. Fortunately I just need physio for my ankle but he's slapped me in a brace for my sins ... great!

Comment

Just catching up. .we too have had health problems

Hope you ok tomorrow Tutts

Don't drink as much as in London Jax...me & Mo not there to carry you home. .or was it you and Mo who carried me home. .or me & you who carried Mo home ???????

Have fun everybody. ..

Turbs

Comment

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
                            What time are most people arriving and what's the poa???
                            Hey Jax I think most of them are meeting in a pub late afternoon and then going to the Hilton for 7pm so I suggest you call Ame or Cel when you get there. If you've not got their numbers, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                              Hey Jax I think most of them are meeting in a pub late afternoon and then going to the Hilton for 7pm so I suggest you call Ame or Cel when you get there. If you've not got their numbers, PM me.
                              Ill be leaving here around 4 so should get there around 6, ive got family duties to contend with here, my girls getting her hair done so im playing dads taxi lol

I will have to leave around 10pm sadly to get the last train home as i cant stay in Brighton as i explained to Cel during the week

See ya all tonight
                              I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
                                I will have to leave around 10pm sadly to get the last train home as i cant stay in Brighton as i explained to Cel during the week

Those ankle bracelets really do play havoc with your social life don't they

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X