• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

I expect Interpol will as well

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
      I personally think the participants of yesterday evening should view the pictures before they go on general release...I certainly want to check any of me before you lot see them lol

Spoil Sport!

Comment

Celestine helped this poor old carcass up the 1000 steps to the dining room (well,,maybe not quite 1000)...and after I'd stottered down them twice I gave up and went down them on me bum lol
        Cels speech was short......on paper......but the heckling and barracking (not by me,,,I was busy hoovering my food up,,nowt comes between Inca and her grub,,not even Cels dulcet tones lol) made it seem longer.
        A few of us smokers put the worlds to rights outside..frequently.
        I think we raised a glass to everything and everybody in the southern hemisphere (again,,this paragon of virtue stuck to Adams Ale) and a jolly good time was had by all.

Comment

Thanks to all that came, it was a good bash.

I met some new faces - PT, Mr & Mrs Inca and FP which was nice.

Sorry you got lost on the way back Saph but I did say that you should have brought a sat nav didn't I? And I understand that Enaid had a tough time returning to her room, maybe we should bring a stretcher next time?

Not sure where the next party's going to be but how about Great Portland Street, Cel?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            how about Great Portland Street, Cel?
            Great Portland Street, Manchester?

Or would somewhere in Leeds be more appropriate? :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
              Where's the pics or are they being published on madame tussauds website first.
              LOL
              Depends on which part of Madame Tussauds' you're talking about, Wales. :grin:
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

the scary part

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                  the scary part
                  You know something, Wales, that's exactly what I was thinking, too. :grin:

Comment

Deleted
                    Last edited by bluebottle; 1st December 2013, 23:07:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                      and after I'd stottered down them twice I gave up and went down them on me bum lol
                      POINH :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                        Thanks to all that came, it was a good bash.

I met some new faces - PT, Mr & Mrs Inca and FP which was nice.

Sorry you got lost on the way back Saph but I did say that you should have brought a sat nav didn't I? And I understand that Enaid had a tough time returning to her room, maybe we should bring a stretcher next time?

Not sure where the next party's going to be but how about Great Portland Street, Cel?
                        How about the National Marine Aquarium? You could always hold it in the Shark Tunnel, especially if you want to have a subtle pop at the debt collection industry during your speech. Info on pdf below.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Some pictures of Brighton (I hardly took any and have a cold)

We had a lovely time, not enough time really to do any ''sightseeing'' but a good evening with very good company.

Thank you to everyone who helped make the evening a success.
                          Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            Some pictures of Brighton (I hardly took any and have a cold)

We had a lovely time, not enough time really to do any ''sightseeing'' but a good evening with very good company.

Thank you to everyone who helped make the evening a success.
                            Like the composition of the pic of what's left of the pier in silhouette against an orangey sky. The photo of the Christmas Tree in the hotel would be perfect as the front cover of a Christmas Card.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                              Like the composition of the pic of what's left of the pier in silhouette against an orangey sky.
                              What was the pier like before the Beagles arrived?

The photo of the Christmas Tree in the hotel would be perfect as the front cover of a Christmas Card.
                              Yes, if the distorted light fitting (top left) and the hotel employee in the background could be Photoshopped out.

Comment

what files were used to upload the pics?
                                cantview them

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X