• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

Just had a call, my delivery won't be till around 3 ish, I will leave straight away and should hopefully arrive there around 5 pm, prepare yourselves the Essex bird is on the march.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Give my melon balls to a worthy cause
      I wasn't aware that melons had balls.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        I think most of them are meeting in a pub late afternoon and then going to the Hilton for 7pm
        Wash that sho they'd be pished before the bun fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
          my delivery won't be till around 3 ish,
          We didn't even know you were preggers! reggers:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            We didn't even know you were preggers! reggers:
            Next time we meet up you will die a very slow and painful death for that remark, be afraid, in fact be very afraid msl:

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

What would be astonishing would be the ability to walk straight only two hours after delivery. :rofl:

Comment

Have fun tonight..... uh oh....x

Comment

Im only there for a couple of hours sadly but im sure ill have a few jars in the time allowed
                    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

deleted
                      Last edited by CleverClogs; 30th November 2013, 20:00:PM. Reason: It should have gone by PM, which I've now corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                        Next time we meet up you will die a very slow and painful death for that remark, be afraid, in fact be very afraid msl:
                        Will there be tickets on sale and, if so, when? msl:
                        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Ahhh what a lovely evening! I've just got home after a fantastic LB party. Yup, it's 2am and as far as I know its still going on down in Brighton!

Thank you to all who joined us, it was a great mix and I enjoyed meeting everyone so much.

Attendees

EXC
                          Tom Brennan
                          Jules
                          Sharon
                          Jax
                          Inca
                          Mr Inca
                          FlamingParrot
                          Enaid
                          Sapphire
                          Charity
                          Celestine
                          Mr Celestine
                          Graham
                          Joe
                          Julia
                          Joe 2
                          Charlie
                          PT2537

Thank you to everyone who made it. the food was lovely, the speech was short (but much interrupted) :tung:
                          Last edited by Celestine; 1st December 2013, 02:29:AM.
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                            Will there be tickets on sale and, if so, when? msl:
                            I also look forward to attending this proposed LB meet. I do believe there are some good pubs around the olde Tyburn area these days, and watching our Cloggy doing the renowned 'Tyburn Two-Step' to the tune of 'Riverdance' would surely be 'a gig to remember' !!!
                            Barstewards the lot of us, ain't we ? :evil: :lever: :grin:
                            Last edited by Bill-K; 1st December 2013, 03:22:AM. Reason: Needed some graphics...!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                                Ahhh what a lovely evening! I've just got home after a fantastic LB party. Yup, it's 2am and as far as I know its still going on down in Brighton!

Thank you to all who joined us, it was a great mix and I enjoyed meeting everyone so much.
                                Thank you to everyone who made it. the food was lovely, the speech was short (but much interrupted) :tung:
                                I'm so glad it was a good night. Who was 'The Speaker' this year ? I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to heckle, but it seems (as may now be tradition) that the poor 'Speaker' got their just desserts in good ole 'LB' style from the other true 'forum stalwarts,' bless 'em !!!

Blimey - you guys have Sunday to endure as yet. Me - I just look forward to the pics, as and when !!! I'll look back in when I get back from Church.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X