• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
    I hope there are photos on here after the meet im sure someone can use editing software to remove the handcuffs and accompanying police officers from them.
    Someone will bail you lot out hopefully .
    I'm taking my camera with me... hoto: hoto: hoto:

I can just use Photoshop to blur the faces of the officers as they do on TV so they don't sue us. :spooky: :spooky: :spooky:

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Please do not tempt fate lol, we had police on board before, first time was a prank but the the Birmingham meet it was real:wink1:
      Don't go there :bolt:

Comment

Reference thread for Dinner on 30th.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-November-2013

Please read Thank you.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Do we have a decision on pub meet up for Saturday lunch time and/or afternoon activities we need to organise or is it all in hand (and I've missed reading those bits) ?

This one? http://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/pubs/brighton/bath-arms
          Last edited by Amethyst; 7th November 2013, 12:48:PM.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Done and paid hun xx

Comment

Who is going on Friday please?

Comment

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

Room fer a little en?

Comment

I hope to God someone else rocks up on Friday or I'll be left with the delinquents to cope with on my own:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Do we have a decision on pub meet up for Saturday lunch time and/or afternoon activities we need to organise or is it all in hand (and I've missed reading those bits) ?

Friendly staff and the broad spectrum of clientele - local jewellery traders- bit like the beach in Benidorm, young professionals,-Oh I say, shoppers,-
                    hope they not lifters,
                    tourists- that be us– make this a pub where anyone can feel at home how much is the rum?

Comment

Friendly staff and the broad spectrum of clientele - local jewellery traders- bit like the beach in Benidorm, young professionals,-Oh I say, shoppers,-
                      hope they not lifters,
                      tourists- that be us– make this a pub where anyone can feel at home how much is the rum?

I REST MY CASE msl:

Comment

That Pub looks absolutely fine. What do you think meet up from 3pm at the pub and if you decide to do a quiz that can be say start at 4pm.

You might need to ask the pub if they can reserve an area for us if that is possible as you may remember what it was like in London with it being really busy and no space reserved, we were fighting for seats. Whereas in York Tubs had reserved an area so we could all get together easily.

Will leave it up to you in your capable hands .......

Comment

Yip 3pm sounds good. I'll do that bit next week once Dinner's sorted, unless you fancy fixing it Tutts?
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

I will leave this with you as up to eyes with work at present always fighting deadlines xxxx
                            Yip 3pm sounds good. I'll do that bit next week once Dinner's sorted, unless you fancy fixing it Tutts?

Comment

No probs xx
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Does that mean you are coming Enaid???
                                Room fer a little en?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X