• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

Don't make exceptions to places for me Tutts...I can get in anywhere...where there's a Rob there's a way

Comment

And falling back down them is easy after a few bevvies
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Quite a few stairs in the Brighton Hilton Metropole...The Grand has even more!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
          Quite a few stairs in the Brighton Hilton Metropole...The Grand has even more!
          Accessible though

http://www.visitbrighton.com/accommo...tropole-p36973

http://www.visitbrighton.com/accommo...righton-p34803

Comment

Tom's a definite for Saturday evening BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
              Tom's a definite for Saturday evening BTW.

:witchy: Bloody ell that's made me day that has, NOT

Comment

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                  Why?
                  Cause I can't go boo hoo

Comment

Lol.

Comment

I'd still love you to come Enaid... I really would,,and I'm not alone.

I shall be on my very very best behaviour (have promised Rob)......just so happens my very very best behaviour isn't very good msl:

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                        I'd still love you to come Enaid... I really would,,and I'm not alone.

I shall be on my very very best behaviour (have promised Rob)......just so happens my very very best behaviour isn't very good msl:
                        Neither is mine... :spooky: halopump:witchy:

Comment

I hope there are photos on here after the meet im sure someone can use editing software to remove the handcuffs and accompanying police officers from them.
                          Someone will bail you lot out hopefully .

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                            I hope there are photos on here after the meet im sure someone can use editing software to remove the handcuffs and accompanying police officers from them.
                            Someone will bail you lot out hopefully .
                            Rob's already said if I get into trouble he is denying all knowledge of me,,and bail is out of the question msl:

Comment

Too right good for him you misbehave you take the punishment Wish I could be there hopefully next year

Comment

Please do not tempt fate lol, we had police on board before, first time was a prank but the the Birmingham meet it was real:wink1:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X