• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

Handshakes and air kissing are a HUGE No No for me..can't stand..won't stand msl:

Comment

Yes that is exactly what I mean lol. Cel will have to tell me the pub name etc as I have not got a clue about Brighton and the pubs and Turbs is not going to be able to check them out as he did so eloquently in York last year..................some new members wont know anybody so of course we would want to welcome them and introduce ourselves.

One member has contacted me by PM and who cannot make Saturday but would like to meet any of you who are down on the Friday, if you are going on Friday and you would like to meet other members who do not know any of us please let me know.

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      assume you mean a get together on arrival pub session... rather than a formal handshaking double cheek kissing line up ...... I do hope so lol.

Comment

I've only been to Brighton once, when my brother was at Uni, and I don't remember very much - other than a 70's theme nightclub, swimming in the sea at 3am then being in some Surfer Dude's transit van.... lol, good times Point being I don't know any pubs either.

I think Jules and I will be down late Friday night or Saturday morning.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Me and himself are going down on Friday...can't miss me if you tried......short...silver (not grey!!) hair pushing a 3 wheeled trolley.........and Robs normal msl:

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
            There are no melon balls, so you have no excuse now...

I have you as a yes, and yes you have been included so we look forward to seeing you in Brighton, with NO more excuses xx
            OK since you insist

Will there be dancing

Comment

Not from me there wont.

Inca, your list (other than the falling over) pretty much covers Ame`s evening, just keep her away from trees and random coloured gentlemen at bus stops, she becomes very friendly.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Oh yes, and Argos loading bays
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Oi, I've grown up since then xx:doggieyes:

and Tools has a great spider dance, ask him after a few bevvies
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Oi, I've grown up since then xx:doggieyes:

and Tools has a great spider dance, ask him after a few bevvies
                    Grown up???? Since when!!!

You know I don`t drink, everyone here knows I`m Teetotal

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                      Grown up???? Since when!!!

You know I don`t drink, everyone here knows I`m Teetotal

Will you be bringing Heidi :bolt:

Comment

Ahh see now I have problems with rubbish skips...Not too many years back my entire (huge) family decided they'd treat meto 'night to remember'for my birthday......................
                        I have one brother who I cannot stand..dislike the moron intensely...share DNA which I would change if I could..
                        Anyhow..I digress ( and remember I could walk independantly then too) So....there we were ,stottering along to next pub..me in 5inch high heels and a tad tipsy (to say the least) when said brother happened to say something detrimental which I overheard...as I was passing the skip and lo and behold,,a plank of 4 b 2 fell into my hands (miracle huh??)
                        and as I caught this plank of 4b2 the momentum made my arm swing backwards and,unfortunately,wallop him right around the head!!!!!! I was STUNNED!! (I was aiming for his gentlemans vegetables):rofl:
                        He hit the deck stupidly breaking his fall with his face (nose went splat)
                        He rang 999,,and the police laughed when they saw the size of me...but I'd lost a shoe (never did find it) and I was cautioned for bad behaviour (he didn't have the guts to sue me )
                        And 3 days later we found me knickers in the lampshade in my bedroom...and No,,I'm not telling you how they got there
                        msl:

Comment

This is a nice Pub and in the Lanes too:
                          http://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/pubs/brighton/bath-arms

Comment

and it is in Meeting House Lane, nice one AC, will advise Cel x

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                            This is a nice Pub and in the Lanes too:
                            http://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/pubs/brighton/bath-arms

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                              and it is in Meeting House Lane, nice one AC, will advise Cel x
                              Okay, Tuttsi!
                              Here is an alternative, as B'ton does get pretty busy on the weekends:
                              https://www.marstonstaverns.co.uk/Br...Piano-Brighton

Comment

Looking at that Bar, it has steps and one or two of our members may not be able to do steps, the first one you mentioned seemed it could be a good one to go for and again will check with Cel and the pub to see if we can have an area reserved for us as we did in York during late afternoon.

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                                Okay, Tuttsi!
                                Here is an alternative, as B'ton does get pretty busy on the weekends:
                                https://www.marstonstaverns.co.uk/Br...Piano-Brighton

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X