• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Good evening all, I took liberties today and nipped off from work and hit Tesco's, thank god thats over for another week.
    Had a small heartattack earlier when my broadband wouldn't work, Oh no not a night in front of the tv and looking at himself out flat on the sofa giving out large ZZZZZZZZ's, mind you he's being pretty good so far, we've got a copy of his daughters book that she's had published and he's ploughing through that.
    Can't believe all the hoo haa on the news about Cameron and Boris having a tussle about housing benefits, best thing they should do is get in a boxing ring and slug it out.
    Okies will pop off now for a while, back laters xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
      Maxie

in hindsight--it looks better where it is--leave it there mate
      Ok Turbs, but why dosen't mine glitter hun..??

Comment

Maxie,

Went you bring it over right click and use copy link location.

PF
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I have just opened a box of Thorntons Classics. And they are mine, all mine!!!!
          Is no longer here

Comment

Yummy yum yum...........

Well I do have a tin of roses, want to swap Wendy? :eyebrows:

Comment

I have just opened a box of Thorntons Classics. And they are mine, all mine!!!!

But only because you are miles from me
              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe when you come to Wales you could keep me one perhaps??LOL

Comment

Errrrrrm...............NO!

In case anyone is interested, they are on special offer in Tesco Express, £6 instead of £13. I bought 4 boxes tongiht, for Christmas pressies. Well actually that's a fib, three for CCrimbo and one for me
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                    Errrrrrm...............NO!

In case anyone is interested, they are on special offer in Tesco Express, £6 instead of £13. I bought 4 boxes tongiht, for Christmas pressies. Well actually that's a fib, three for CCrimbo and one for me

lmao .............almost fell off my chair lol.
                    Thought you were stuffing someone elses pressie then Wendy pmsl.
                    I remember doing that and I had to go out and replace them again..........:evil::laugh:

Comment

They've only been opened 10 minutes and I am stuffing them down my face like there's no tomorrow lol. However I have already lost the little card thingy that tells you what's what, so am just having to take pot luck. Fortunately there's not many nuts, which is why I'd rather have these than Continentals.
                      Last edited by WendyB; 28th October 2010, 22:30:PM.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                        They've only been opened 10 minutes and I am stuffing them down my face like there's no tomorrow lol. However I have already lost the little card thingy that tells you what's what, so am just having to take pot luck. Fortunateloy there's not many nuts, whiceh is why I'd rather have these than Continentals.
                        Arh don't worry about the card thingy, just enjoy them Wendy.....I would be ........LOL

Comment

I think I'm gonna be sick now.......uke:uke:uke:uke:uke:
                          Is no longer here

Comment

that'll be the orange soft centre

Comment

Originally posted by Maxie Girl View Post
                              Ok Turbs, but why dosen't mine glitter hun..??
                              see posts 113 & 116

Comment

Ooooh no.......I like those.....in fact I like all of them except the nuts....ands when I'm really desperate I eat those as well........

Have put them away now in the cupboard otherwise I really will be sick lol x
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X