• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Yip, well I didn't want to be left out There's a reason its there and not here, plus I USED to be cheerful
    Will we be priviledged to be given the reason ??

Comment

lol, I stopped drinking and they are just annoying. (hey its my opinion not stopping anyone doing it you can have YMCA dancing :ymca: in 8 ft high glitter if u want in ur signature but I prob wouldnt bother reading much of the post)

p.s if anyone gets :ymca: in 8ft high glitter in their sig now, I will kill them.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

lol Amethyst stop putting ideas into my head

Nah im not that crual
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Hi PF

Hope your drive to Gatwick was a safe and quiet one.

Comment

indeed it was never seen the M25 so quiet only saw the odd lorry was like driving in the 1950's lol
            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Anybody know what all those numbers mean at bottom of main forum page--is it "Lucky Dip" or something?

Comment

Thought I'd share one of my favourites:

Last edited by Crispybacon; 27th October 2010, 14:43:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crispybacon View Post
                  Thought I'd share one of my favourites:

Hi CB--you've got the dreaded EMBEDDING DISABLED--best avoided if poss-more trouble than they are worth--got another ?-- (the message about Embedding Diabled at r/h side in Youtube btw)

Comment

Hey, Turbs, got any of these in your album collection as well? lol

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/136...-all-time.html

Last edited by The Debt Star; 27th October 2010, 15:22:PM.

Comment

Argh! Thanks Turbo - updated with a different link. Enjoy!

Cheers
                      Crispy

Comment

Well I've left work early, am now home, tomorrows lunches are done and in fridge, dinners cooking merrily away, the old man's out tonight at his lodge and Poirots on the telly tonight, all is well in Saffy land.

Comment

Your well prepared then Sapphire - wish i was more like you lol.

Right off out for a little while, back later X

Comment

You're really going to hate me now then hun, I've got tomorrows dinner prepared as well

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                              Hey, Turbs, got any of these in your album collection as well? lol
                              Think I'll give them a miss

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                                You're really going to hate me now then hun, I've got tomorrows dinner prepared as well
                                Di she'll have her Crimbo pressies all wrapped by November too lmao!

I am at work till 9.30 tonight but am safe in the knowledge that I too have been organised and got tonights dinner prepared........I just need to pick it up from
                                the curry house on the way home!!
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X