• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Sapphire, may i borrow you please? :washing::help::clock:I am so behind, only now just got some washing on.......:tinysmile_cry_t:, I have a nice list of chores to get through and wouldn't say no to some help.......LOL.

How long will it take you to get to South Wales?

Comment

WALES are you sure that like the back of beyond, are you sure they are civilised down there msl:Scrub that isn't it where the lovely Gavin Henson comes from ? If so am on my way lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
        WALES are you sure that like the back of beyond, are you sure they are civilised down there msl:Scrub that isn't it where the lovely Gavin Henson comes from ? If so am on my way lol.

Oh yes........ LOL

And Gavin Henson, yes he is......

Comment

Bloody Hell-my Sig gone!!!!!!--back again!!
          Last edited by Turboman; 27th October 2010, 19:36:PM.

Comment

Changed mine as it was a bit to bright for me.
            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              Changed mine as it was a bit to bright for me.
              Blimey--is that in Japanese?

Comment

would be nice to get hold of the results of this:

"handling complaints" conference

27 October 2010
                over a hundred financial services practitioners take part in today's ombudsman conference for complaints handlers in London – covering topics such as compensation for distress, inconvenience and other non-financial loss; compensation for being “deprived” of money and for investment loss; and good practice in complaints handling

sigpic

Comment

So who is still awake then??

Comment

me lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      me lol

Hello PF.........I don't think you sleep much either do you? lol

Comment

I'm still awake to Di as per usual.. lol

I've just put my siggy in but not sure how to cetralise it..

Comment

Originally posted by Maxie Girl View Post
                          I'm still awake to Di as per usual.. lol

I've just put my siggy in but not sure how to cetralise it..

Hi babe.......lol you never sleep honey.

I have not got a clue, mine was done for me?? but like mine where it is.

Any ideas for Maxie on how she should centralise her siggie PF or Turbo if your still here?
                          Thank you.

Comment

go back into edit sig and at the top of the box there are 3 buttons to justify the text to the left, right or center you want to justify to center which is the middle button jus click once and then save again

sigpic

Comment

There we are Maxie, thanks for that PF. X

Comment

yup i only need about 5 hrs a nite plus i like it this time of nite as it is quiet and peaceful with my 2 sons in bed lol

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X