• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Shell-you've mucked
    up Sig again--lol

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
      Shell-you've mucked
      up Sig again--lol
      It's back again, I hope. Why did it cancel itself?

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm--- again--n'other go---but with SMALLEST FONT then L?H in insrt sig

Like Girlie colrors---not---love Macho Turbo!!!!

Comment

Thanks PF

turbo when i was signing on for jsa before i got dla the jobcenter sent me on a 6wk basic computing skills course it was like sucking eggs as i learnt nothing i already knew lol

Anyway the tutor there helped me with that photo using PSP which i was greatful of as i had just lost my dad to the big C so thought it would be a nice gesture to my mum
          I dabble with the simple stuff a bit--but haven't got round to seriously learning it yet. I've a relative who's an expert in Photoshop and he amazes me with what can be done

As you may know from my "interview" with Ms Ellie, I draw planning applications in 2D using Turbocad ( where did that user name come from I wonder ?) but am now studying 3D-

-bloody hard though as I'm not creative - but got a few Tutorials that should be interesting to follow on Wrapping which is the technique of wrapping images on other objects

ie Designing Perfume Bottles & lettering,Tins and wine bottles and things like wrapping 6 different photos on sides of a cube & spinning it on its point-axis

Keeps me out of mischief-and hope to have made a few Xmas images for you by mid-December-ish if I can master it.

Anyway back to Paintshop Pro:

I live near North Seas Ferries in Hull and during the 2 for 1 season me & Mrs Turbo & a couple of friends often go for mid-week trips to Bruges or Amsterdam - 2 nights on the boat, great food, lots of booze & a live show - then day in the town -about £120 for the two of us all in--but then there's baccie ....!

Soooo--I thought I'd show you a few photos:

Me having a quick fly around Bruges Main Square

Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-in-Bruges-A.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	267.8 KB
ID:	1155118

Live Show on the big boat to Amsterdam--fantastic artist that guy!

Me & my friend in Dam Square

Me looking for the bike I rented in Amsterdam

which leads us nicely into Tune for The Day with Katie Melua:

Last edited by Turboman; 31st October 2010, 12:07:PM.

Comment

Turbo you are ace.... just wanted to say that. and I don't think that of many lol

Your pm's today helped me and I have not given up

Comment

And you hun--xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                Christ he can jump on my bones anytime he likes, he could make an old lady very, very happy.

Now how the hell can I save that and use it as my avatar ....... Turboooooooooooooooooooo you there hun, its an emergency ?
                Right Click on Photo
                Save in My Pictures
                Click on Avatar Sizer (easy one step if you have previosly downloaded it) http://www.avatarsizer.com/
                Size at 150 x 150 & save
                OR GO FROM HERE WITH THIS FILE SAPPHY-- as below

Then as Ame's instructions as linked

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...atures_avatars

Hurry up though--can't test this for you forever--Bill might see it & give me grief!!
                Last edited by Turboman; 30th October 2010, 23:29:PM.

Comment

Sapphire is going to be one very happy lady Turbo, well done. x
                  ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                  Originally posted by marshallka View Post
                  Turbo you are ace.... just wanted to say that. and I don't think that of many lol

Your pm's today helped me and I have not given up
                  I agree with you Marshallka, he is wonderful. X:tinysmile_kiss_t4:
                  Last edited by di30; 30th October 2010, 23:44:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Really soppy this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsCIHhoCn-0

Sorry Turbo. not posted it right.... just has so much meaning to me. I had never heard of this song and I bet most have not too but someone left it for me to listen to once. It brings back so many memories and wanted to share.

Comment

Sapphire.............your here, have you checked your piccie out? "Gavin" :clap2:
                      Oh and Sapphire.......so far and so good with that special light........WOW! x
                      Last edited by di30; 31st October 2010, 00:07:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Testing

Oh blimey got it the first time, I am now officially a computer geek.

Thank you so much Turbo, you're a star xxx

Now how do I move that dogs head out of the way to see whats behind it ? :grin:

Comment

Testing

VERY NICE - Sapphire.

Comment

Testing

I'll get Bill to put a poppy on for you--lol
                            Originally posted by marshallka View Post
                            Really soppy this one

. It brings back so many memories and wanted to share.
                            Is this a clue?
                            Testing

Hmmmmmmm--yours issmaller--leave it with me
                            Last edited by Turboman; 31st October 2010, 10:28:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Good morning folks........

Well did you change your clocks?

Comment

Sapphy--yours is less pixels than mine--use the one in my posts above or use Avatar Resizer at 150 by 150---but quick--can't keep Hanson as my Avatar!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X