• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Control Management/Gladstones Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Parking Control Management/Gladstones Court Claim

And do I state again I was not the driver or swerve that altogether and just put my vehicle was parked

Comment

Yeah, the more obvious it is the better. Makes a better case for unreasonable behaviour when it comes to costs.

M1

Comment

Okay I'll crack on with it now and upload is asap. I really thought I was waiting to respond to something. Gutted =(

Comment

Where they've put the defence and then current debt, do I use those headings? If so what do I put? Or do I turn the defence to the POC?

Comment

And can I refer to their witness statement at all or is that not allowed? Like I have to almost ignore that I've seen it whilst doing my own. Thanks for this

Comment

Nothing between number 2 and the statement of truth. You replace that with your own witness evidence.

So start with (tidy up the language etc this is just a rough idea)

I got a court claim.

I sent a letter/email. Exhibit 1639875234807236

They replied. exhibit 1639875234807237

I phoned them. Exhibit 1639875234807238

blah blah blah

Now in reality that's really all we need for the pleaded case. However you may wish to include things about the circumstances of the parking, which as non driver you would likely not know about (so none), getting a notice through the post, I WASN'T THE DRIVER, etc. I went to the site and pictured the signs etc etc (only the truth ) No legal argument etc

You can refer to their witness statement and rebut anything. So for example, they said your car was black but it's white. " In the witness statement of Bullshitter 1 they state i own a Black car, i actually own a white car. Exhibit 1639875234807239 (your v5)

M1

Comment

So I don't need to comment on the POC or respond to any BS in their statement? So I've done the facts and the agreement is that it? If so then I'm done.

Comment

No because the exhibits are clear and your witness statement is evidence. Your oral or written argument will attack their evidence and CPR failures. Although the bs you can where appropriate.

M1

Comment

Sorry we crossed posts on that last one. I'm going to have a little attack on their witness statement. I think my evidence is really strong without their BS POC. I'll attempt to post it up myself once it's done. Don't hold your breath with my computer ability though!

Comment

The signage map included in their witness statement, can I put it is not relevant as it is not placed on site to show which bays are which? Or is that upto the judge to decide?

Comment

How do you mean ?

M1

Comment

They've included like a little computer drawn map in their witness statement showing which bays they patrol. Which is all well and good but on site there are sainsbury ones everywhere including at the entrance and directly in front of where the car was parked. So this signage map doesn't help you on site to distinguish that these bays are not sainsbury bays.

Comment

Kind of. Ignore the map but put in that there are multiple operators on the same, or apparently the same, site and how you discovered it so that in your legal argument (do be done later) you can have evidence to back up your attack on the plan. If you see what i mean.

M1

Comment

I've stated multiple operators but don't understand the rest of what you mean. Shall I post up what I've done because I think I might be talking crap now =/ not sure what the legal argument bit is =/

Comment

Prior to court (written argument) or on the day (oral argument) you present your case. This in theory, ties your defence and evidence together.

For example,

The case was you were in a car park and contracted to park and were due £100 because you farted.

Your defence is you weren't there so you owe nothing.

Your witness statement says you were on holiday in Africa at the time it couldn't be you. Your exhibit is your ticket, travel itinerary.

Your legal argument is i wasn't there here's my proof as per Beavis, no contract no penalty, tell them to go forth and multiply.

Basically.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X