• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    Yes she is fine now derriford is a very good hospital and is where the emergency helicopter lands

That is where my sister has her many checkups, due to thyroid problems, she had the op when she was 28, she is 45 now and still continues to have problems, had the op in Wales and they do look after her very well now she lives down Cornwall.

Comment

I went to looe a couple of years ago for a holiday with my dog unfortunately my wife was out walking her one early morning and slipped on a mildew grass bank and broke her tibula and fibula.

So ended up at derriford hospital plymouth for 5 days and had to travel every day from looe to there quiet a journey.

Anyways give credit to the holiday park they gave us a free two week holiday to be taken at any of there parks within a year so we went back there 9 mths later.
      what a holiday eh p.f one you will remember for all the wrong reasons bud, hope she,s well on the mend i did my right tib and fib in 87 it,s no joke is it, send her all our best,goodnight all.

Comment

Night Cappo, catch you tomorrow.

Comment

Yes derriford is a military shared hospital being in plymouth just like our Queen Elizabeth hospital is in portsmouth now that haslar military hospital in gosport has closed due to cuts.

Military Doctors are some of the best trained in the world and they treat NHS patients being a shared facility.
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Yes I have been on moneysavingexpert quiet a bit building up my reputation lol but still come here as its my home.
            Beware the Trolls PF-lol

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
              Beware the Trolls PF-lol

LOL yeah good point made Turbo.

Lots of them over there, any problems just ignore them is best as you know

Comment

Have noticed a lot of idiots too that make posts without giving the situation they are replying to any thought.

Oh and a lot of mad drivers.

sigpic

Comment

Have noticed a lot of idiots too that make posts without giving the situation they are replying to any thought.

Oh and a lot of mad drivers.
                  that wouid be me, ha ha, now had a rare communication from my cmc, my mbna claim is still being looked at it,s not been put on hold yet.

Comment

that wouid be me, ha ha
                    But in your case and in all fairness you have a very good excuse if it was which i very much doubt.

sigpic

Comment

But in your case and in all fairness you have a very good excuse if it was which i very much doubt.
                      thank you sir your very gallant,how are the new claims going?

Comment

Not heard anything yet still early days.

sigpic

Comment

I did email Lloyds just to ask them again of when should we hear of any decision, this was last week as well, here is the email.

Thank you for your e-mail.

I can confirm that we are aiming to provide you with a response letter as soon as possible; however, due to the judicial review I am unable to confirm a date or a time scale. We will also be keeping you updated through out the duration of your complaint.

Kind regards,

Lloyds TSB Customer Care.

Comment

I emailed Lloyds just to chase them up and ask if any letters have been sent to me since the last time we heard from them by email, because post around here is terrible, here is the response below........

Thank you for your e-mail sent on the 11th March 2011.

A letter will be sent to you around the 16th March 2011 giving you an update on your complaint. I can also confirm that no letter has been sent to you since my last e-mail.

Kind regards,

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                              I emailed Lloyds just to chase them up and ask if any letters have been sent to me since the last time we heard from them by email, because post around here is terrible, here is the response below........

Thank you for your e-mail sent on the 11th March 2011.

A letter will be sent to you around the 16th March 2011 giving you an update on your complaint. I can also confirm that no letter has been sent to you since my last e-mail.

Kind regards,

there dragging there feet a bit di,but then they always do don,t they,hopefully the banks won,t be able to hide behind the judicial review for much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
                                there dragging there feet a bit di,but then they always do don,t they,hopefully the banks won,t be able to hide behind the judicial review for much longer.

LOL your right there Cappo, they were exactly the same on some reclaims last year and that's before all this came into effect, so this is just yet another excuse.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X