• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Would be great if I came across the loan details of the earlier loans wouldn't it?
    Yes indeed it would, but for now just do as you are doing and type what you can remember here as it will all piece together and help when we get the SAR info back.

It will be a battle due to the time past, but hey I'm up for it so if you are let battle commence lol

Regards
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      Yes indeed it would, but for now just do as you are doing and type what you can remember here as it will all piece together and help when we get the SAR info back.

It will be a battle due to the time past, but hey I'm up for it so if you are let battle commence lol

Regards

Thank you sooooo much PF, I appreciate this big time.

Comment

You are welcome hunny, with the support you gave me it is the least I can do.

sigpic

Comment

Di-when you get your figures--will I have to check em over on here & PAG--again

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
            Di-when you get your figures--will I have to check em over on here & PAG--again

Hi Turbo

lol thanks hun, you choose where you want them posted this time, i don't want to cause any confusion........again :tinysmile_aha_t: LOL.

Just waiting to see if further paperwork come back then I will let you know, let me know on yours as well, when your ready, cheers x

Comment

Getting more positive on this now, came across others who have been successful via lloyds from very old accounts, by just having the account numbers and the monthly payments they suddenly find the paperwork in relation to the account, so hopefully it will be the same for mine too.

Comment

Di,

As you have found out and are continuing to do so knowledge is power, I had nothing to back up my claims regarding my earlier policies in fact all I had was my current loan agreement but by pushing them I gradually got the data out of them.

I see no reason why you cannot do the same.

Remember everyone at the other end are not clockwork they all do not work the same they also do not put just one person on your case and have found out to my amazement when replying to letters they do not refer back but just answer as they see fit.

So in one letter you may get a negative but in the next you may get a positive so with that in mind we can push them into our corner lol

Onwards and Upwards

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Getting more positive on this now, came across others who have been successful via lloyds from very old accounts, by just having the account numbers and the monthly payments they suddenly find the paperwork in relation to the account, so hopefully it will be the same for mine too.
                  Di, You've got more than I have on my v.old LTSB one (all I've got is the account number, start and end date, but no figures) so you are definitely in with a good chance I would say. As PF says, it's amazing what the banks can find when they put their little minds to it, bless them

Nellie xxx

Comment

Cheers PF and Nellie

I am actually looking forward to these ones lol, ok they may try it on with a rejection at first, but with the same reasons as they mis sold the other ones and upheld them after putting things right with them - I have good reasons, but still if they want to play ball, I'm in lol, thanks for your support folks and am thinking of you with yours too.

Comment

I'm in lol
                      Now that is what I wana see.

I am actually looking forward to these ones lol

Oh me to will have its moments of course when you feel like giving up but it is also a lot of fun too and very funny at times there responses.

But 1 thing is for sure we are in this to the end right Di

sigpic

Comment

Too right PF!

Now its getting exciting lol........let the games begin.

Comment

PPItechexp

What do you think the chances are on this one?
                          I have 2 older ppi reclaims on this one but lacked documentation, but lloyds just used to add the product to the loans automatically and I for one would not have been eligible to make a claim...with my reasons.

I have however been successful with more recent ppi reclaims with these direct, but have only just dug these ones out, I would have pursued these the same time if I knew I could have, but I do have the account numbers and the amounts paid each month.

I am aware going by others that they have still been successful with older reclaims, but with all this current JR matters going on, it may perhaps change things?

Thank you for your input in advance, as this will also be a help to others too, cheers.

Comment

Hi folks

Right as suggested by PF, going to post up on this thread about 2 ongoing cases that are held up with Lloyds due to the JR, now these are from year 1999 and year 2000, I only have a few statements on these actual loans but PPI was added like lloyds always added them to our loan accounts.

We have been successful with a few loan ppi reclaims as from year 2001 up to 2007 accounts.
                            Okay these are old, but am aware many have still been successful, not sure if the JR will change anything, time will tell.

I am going to request for a SAR again, the last one was in 2009, see what comes back and take it from there, even though the cases are currently on hold, as I continued to make a reclaim with just applying the account numbers.

I have no figures to work from up to now but see what I come across when I receive the new SAR.
                            hi di my cmc has said finally things have started moving again,have you any news

Comment

Hiya

Thanks for that.
                              And no not up to now, may chase them up, cheers for letting me know.

Comment

:beagle:
                                Hi folks

Right as suggested by PF, going to post up on this thread about 2 ongoing cases that are held up with Lloyds due to the JR, now these are from year 1999 and year 2000, I only have a few statements on these actual loans but PPI was added like lloyds always added them to our loan accounts.

We have been successful with a few loan ppi reclaims as from year 2001 up to 2007 accounts.
                                Okay these are old, but am aware many have still been successful, not sure if the JR will change anything, time will tell.

I am going to request for a SAR again, the last one was in 2009, see what comes back and take it from there, even though the cases are currently on hold, as I continued to make a reclaim with just applying the account numbers.

I have no figures to work from up to now but see what I come across when I receive the new SAR.
                                hi di my cmc has said finally things have started moving again,have you any news
                                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                                Hiya

Thanks for that.
                                And no not up to now, may chase them up, cheers for letting me know.
                                sorry di did,nt realise i,d posted twice:beagle:
                                Last edited by cappo; 10th February 2011, 15:05:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X