• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Lol don't worry, I tend to do that too.

I am sending Lloyds an email, hopefully they will get back to me in the next few days.

Comment

I emailed/wrote to Lloyds a few days ago, just a bit of chasing on the reclaims, but they still don't know how long it will be when we will hear.

Copy of email below.

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

We hope to respond to your letter via post as soon as possible; however, I am unfortunately unable to confirm when this may be.

Kind regards,

Lloyds TSB Customer Care.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        I emailed/wrote to Lloyds a few days ago, just a bit of chasing on the reclaims, but they still don't know how long it will be when we will hear.

Copy of email below.

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

We hope to respond to your letter via post as soon as possible; however, I am unfortunately unable to confirm when this may be.

Kind regards,

Lloyds TSB Customer Care.
        they won,t be telling us anything di until this j.r is over i,m having exactly the same problem, i think the banks are hoping there going to win the j.r or to keep appealing until they find a sympathetic judge (or one on a bank shareholders board) like they did in the b.c case

Comment

any news at all on your cases di,now heard off my cmc mbna are likely to put my c.c claim on hold now,will be glad when this j.r result is out it,s getting a nuisance for us all now isn,t it

Comment

Hi there

Did receive a letter the other day just to confirm that my complaints were still being dealt with, and are welcome to ring them at any time, but other than that nothing.
            Thanks for asking hon, and all the best with yours too.

Comment

Hi there

Did receive a letter the other day just to confirm that my complaints were still being dealt with, and are welcome to ring them at any time, but other than that nothing.
              Thanks for asking hon, and all the best with yours too.
              we,ll get there in the end my woman, any luck with your hubs cases or are his all finished now?

Comment

You will probably be still waiting in 2012!

Comment

Cappo we do have one ongoing with the FOS, and its been with them since 2009, but they are looking at the underwriter for that one cos the broker who sold the loan dissolved, so this can still take more time. This is a joint loan ppi, hubby tried making a claim on the ppi and they refused to pay out, due to a pre med condition.
                  We made a reclaim on this one for a number of reasons as well. Yeah we will get there eventually lol.

I think you could be right Angry Cat lol.

Cheers.

Comment

I have been fighting mis-sold PPI/faulty product, since pre: 2004/5.

Patience is a virtue...!

Comment

Cappo we do have one ongoing with the FOS, and its been with them since 2009, but they are looking at the underwriter for that one cos the broker who sold the loan dissolved, so this can still take more time. This is a joint loan ppi, hubby tried making a claim on the ppi and they refused to pay out, due to a pre med condition.
                      We made a reclaim on this one for a number of reasons as well. Yeah we will get there eventually lol.

I think you could be right Angry Cat lol.

Cheers.
                      thats the spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                        I have been fighting mis-sold PPI/faulty product, since pre: 2004/5.

Patience is a virtue...!

That's correct Angry Cat, Patience is a virtue, so waiting another few years is not going to make any difference now I don't think lol.

Cappo, the one in with the FOS is a pre 2005 case, so time will tell if we get any joy with this one, still keep trying hey?

Comment

That's correct Angry Cat, Patience is a virtue, so waiting another few years is not going to make any difference now I don't think lol.

Cappo, the one in with the FOS is a pre 2005 case, so time will tell if we get any joy with this one, still keep trying hey?
                          all you can do is to keep trying di, my cap 1 c.c i,ve now sent off to the fos is nov 2004 i think it,s been massivley missold, i think we,re only going to get a result though if we win the j.r although some of the guys state that the cases wouid still be assessed on icob rules so we,ll have to wait and see,i see your in gwent nice area i used to spend a lot of time in cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
                            all you can do is to keep trying di, my cap 1 c.c i,ve now sent off to the fos is nov 2004 i think it,s been massivley missold, i think we,re only going to get a result though if we win the j.r although some of the guys state that the cases wouid still be assessed on icob rules so we,ll have to wait and see,i see your in gwent nice area i used to spend a lot of time in cardiff.

Cheers cappo and the same with yours too.

Yes not a bad area really but would like to sell up in time and maybe move South West in time, won't be for a few years yet though.

Comment

i think we,re going to find out whats happening soon,i don,t see how the banks will wriggle out of it but then i did,nt see how they,d get out of the bank charges, mind you di there,s one big difference, even though the charges were illegal they couid i suppose use the argument that people had got in a muddle and were trying to renage on there debts but with the ppi they,ve actually been proven to have ripped consumers off,only wouid the banks be bold enough to rip people off then say people shouid,nt be able to claim the money back,if it was you or i we,d have been had up on fraud charges

Comment

maybe move South West in time, won't be for a few years yet though.

You coming down to the sunny south coast then !!!!!!!!!!!!
                                If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X