• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review

Hi Tuttsi

Thank you very much for your advice, I am glad I came across your website. I will indeed be thinking again before using one of these companies and will no doubt be asking you more questions in the future of how to progress with our claim

Thanks once again and it is nice to find a website which offers help and guidance without a payment needed!

Thanks again

Hayley

Comment

Hi, It is very clear that, Centro Client Review & Client Connection Ltd are both the same and false companies,

i) Their websites are false with the so called special code
      ii) no one should have to pay to recieve any information pack
      iii) look out for internet reviews (concerns) via search engines and forums
      iv) Check Companies house for years of trading and accounts filed
      v) check FSA if needs be.

My stopry is the same as many others, call calling and promised to claim £1000's on my behalf for UPFRONT £199.99

DO NOT GET INVOLVE WITH THEM, THEY WILL BURN YOU, I feel sorry for those who have already lost to them- they should file a police case against them, together we can stop all those similar idiots.

Mormon Christian

Comment

Hi Morman

Welcome to Legal Beagles and thank you for your post.

It is very interesting in what you have said so far and you obviously have you have been stung by them. But for clarity it would be nice for other members and visitors looking at this thread if you could clarify exactly what happened in your particular case so that others can take heed.

Also, against your points below can you expand a little more:-

Originally posted by MormonChristian View Post
        Hi, It is very clear that, Centro Client Review & Client Connection Ltd are both the same and false companies, Client Conection is the LTD company and Cento Client review is the trading name. There is nothing wrong in that as many Ltd companies have trading names.

i) Their websites are false with the so called special code What do you exactly mean by this?

ii) no one should have to pay to recieve any information pack You are correct and even the MOJ state that you should not have to pay anything upfront.

iii) look out for internet reviews (concerns) via search engines and forums 100% correct to see what others have said and how their claims have been handled.
        iv) Check Companies house for years of trading and accounts filed 100% correct and you would find that they only started trading earlier this year and have no track record. They also recently had some new Directors added.

v) check FSA if needs be. Not really, FSA has nothing to do with Claims Management Companies. The Ministry of Justice site should always be checked to see if the authorisation is still valid before anyone contemplates dealing with a Claims management Company.

My stopry is the same as many others, call calling and promised to claim £1000's on my behalf for UPFRONT £199.99 Did you pay the upfront fee?
        Did they cold call you? Did they promise you the earth and do nothing? Did they allow you to check their T&C's before paying upfront? You also have to understand that they are not privvy to any of your personal information and therefore they are only stabbing in the dark with figures as they cannot possibly know intimate details of your bank/mortgage/credit card accounts. Also, unless you gave them your phone number they have cold called you and that is against their conditions for holding a MOJ licence.

DO NOT GET INVOLVE WITH THEM, THEY WILL BURN YOU, I feel sorry for those who have already lost to them- they should file a police case against them, together we can stop all those similar idiots. I am not sure that you can file a police report unless you suspect fraud. At the moment nothing positive has come out but that does not mean to say that some people may have received refunds and just not posted up.

Mormon Christian

Thanks

Tuttsi

Comment

Originally posted by grahamh1980 View Post
          Just gave my credit card details to this centro client review company and then read the stories on here. They were claiming to get charges back from anything 1990 onwards which is i believe is untrue and it is only from 2005 onwards. I phoned the company back and they said they could not cancel it as the paperwork is in a van within half an hour and i had agreed to the charge, The only way they could do it is if i send the paperwork back and they could possibly cancel it. The credit card company, mint, were as much use as a concrete parachute and they were unwilling to help me as it was between me and the centro client review. If i could prove to the credit card company that they were not going to provide the service they were offering then they could cancel the charge, but how on earth can i prove that as they say the claims process takes 3 months!! I wish i had a time machine and go back and not answer my phone!!
          When did you sign the contract with them. All claims management companies who are regulated by the Ministry of Justice have to offer a cooling off period for you to change your mind.

Comment

Hi
            Im posting here as some of my info is already on this thread.

I'm just looking for some advice / opinion.

All my appropriate debts are currently part of a DMP - as you know Cento client are looking into some accounts for me - however I have credit cards with charges on which cento client are not looking into.

Would it harm my DMP to request SARs etc from these other companies or should I just let lie?

Thanks and apologies if this should be posted elsewhere.

Linda.

Comment

Hi Linda

Good point about your credit cards as some on here have been receiving refunds of their charges within 9 days from 1st writing.

This is a link to our credit card section http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...splay.php?f=33 take a look here and in the meantime I will try and find the answer to your valid question regarding DMP.

Tuttsi

ps I am informed that you can claim back your charges in the normal way - here is Tools Barclaycard thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=17444 Also, start a thread in the relevant section and we will be able to guide you further.

Originally posted by RedRose View Post
              Hi
              Im posting here as some of my info is already on this thread.

I'm just looking for some advice / opinion.

All my appropriate debts are currently part of a DMP - as you know Cento client are looking into some accounts for me - however I have credit cards with charges on which cento client are not looking into.

Would it harm my DMP to request SARs etc from these other companies or should I just let lie?

Thanks and apologies if this should be posted elsewhere.

Linda.
              Last edited by TUTTSI; 22nd November 2009, 11:25:AM. Reason: added Tools barclaycard link

Comment

Thanks for the (as ever) speedy response - I will sort out which cards etc it is and post threads in the relevant topics.

Thanks again

Linda.

Comment

No probs Linda.

How is it going with Cento, do you have any further updates?

Tuttsi

Thanks for the (as ever) speedy response - I will sort out which cards etc it is and post threads in the relevant topics.

Thanks again

Linda.

Comment

Hi
                    Cento have sent me new agreements and letter of engagements for the accounts they are looking into to transfer them from Legal Redress to Forbes Douglas - the agreements were as previously written except they tried to up the cost to 30% instead of 25% - when I called them they said it was a standard "new customer" letter and of course my charges would be the aforementioned 25% - I have amended the forms, written a letter advising who I spoke to and returned them (having kept copies).

They are apparently routing all new claims through Forbes Douglas as Legal Redress are "up to their capacity" with claims.

I will call them tomorrow for another update.

Linda.

Comment

Hi Linda

Why would they want to change from Legal Redress to Forbes when you have already been with them for months already. Something is not adding up here and again they are trying to change the goal posts with the hope that you did not see the extra 5% go on. Having now looked back on this thread on 7/11/09 you said that Forbes Douglas were already working on your case.

It was Forbes that was always 25% and Legal Redress was 30% so now Forbes are 30%. So still not sure why they are asking you to change from Legal Redress when you are already with Forbes and had already agreed 25% and Forbes have already identified a possible claim.

Tuttsi

Hi
                      Cento have sent me new agreements and letter of engagements for the accounts they are looking into to transfer them from Legal Redress to Forbes Douglas - the agreements were as previously written except they tried to up the cost to 30% instead of 25% - when I called them they said it was a standard "new customer" letter and of course my charges would be the aforementioned 25% - I have amended the forms, written a letter advising who I spoke to and returned them (having kept copies).

They are apparently routing all new claims through Forbes Douglas as Legal Redress are "up to their capacity" with claims.

Linda.

Comment

Also didnt they originally move from forbes to legal redress because forbes were 'full' ?
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes they did and that was more recently and Linda in her post of 7/11 states that she was Forbes anyway. So where does Legal Redress come into the equassion.

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          Also didnt they originally move from forbes to legal redress because forbes were 'full' ?
                          Hi Linda

Why would they want to change from Legal Redress to Forbes when you have already been with them for months already. Something is not adding up here and again they are trying to change the goal posts with the hope that you did not see the extra 5% go on. Having now looked back on this thread on 7/11/09 you said that Forbes Douglas were already working on your case.

It was Forbes that was always 25% and Legal Redress was 30% so now Forbes are 30%. So still not sure why they are asking you to change from Legal Redress when you are already with Forbes and had already agreed 25% and Forbes have already identified a possible claim.

Tuttsi

Hi

Linda.

Comment

Hi
                            Just called Cento for an update and here we are!!!! And yes I know - alarm bells ringing but this is what they said.

This is the background as I see it from letters / forms I have just checked through - 16th June - original agreement letters state Cento Client Review are the "company" in their terms and conditions - original cost 25% and at this stage no mention of any other companies / solicitors etc. In telephone calls they mentioned Legal Redress but they aren't on any of my letters from this date.

30th July - new agreement forms sent for Natwest Loan and credit card and my mortgage with the Northern Rock referring to "Legal redress / Forbes Douglas and Cento client review" as the "companies" and increasing charges to 30% - I didn't send these forms back as on advice Cento client said they were a formality as I had already signed agreement forms.

27th October - new agreement forms for Natwest loan and Abbey again received - called Cento to challenge why not for all my claims - they advise that "some claims are automatically sent from Legal redress to Forbes Douglas whereas others need new forms". Interestingly the small print of these does not include Forbes Douglas but does include "Gravity".

6th November - phone call received re successful claim on Natwest credit card as put on this thread on 6th.

Ok so I have called them today.
                            Natwest loan - no reply from Natwest to requests from information so final request letter sent - they have til 6th Dec to reply
                            Natwest credit card - he (to whom I spoke) has no information about the claim - and when I advised him re call on 6th Nov said he would get someone in the "priority" team to call me back!!!!!
                            Abbeyloan - sent to Legal redress and then Gravity for assessment.
                            Northern Rock - sent to Gravity and "Ultimate Law" for assessment.

I asked why claims are moved about and he said "after a certain period of time they become priority and are moved on for someone to action further".

Sorry this is a novel and I'm not gullible enough to believe it all but thought it maybe worth posting.

Please let me know if this doesn't make sense on reading.

Linda.

Comment

Hi Linda,

Who on earth are Gravity and Ultimate law and how do they come into the equasion? Ok just Googled them Gravity Financial Solutions and ultimate Law Ltd - registered with the Law Society SRA 495005.

Can you post up the T&C's that you agreed to when you joined cento and was you aware of these companies at that time and have you signed any T&C's or agreement with them? again they have sent your personal details to other companies without your express permission?

Thanks
                              Tuttsi

Hi
                              Just called Cento for an update and here we are!!!! And yes I know - alarm bells ringing but this is what they said.

This is the background as I see it from letters / forms I have just checked through - 16th June - original agreement letters state Cento Client Review are the "company" in their terms and conditions - original cost 25% and at this stage no mention of any other companies / solicitors etc. In telephone calls they mentioned Legal Redress but they aren't on any of my letters from this date.

30th July - new agreement forms sent for Natwest Loan and credit card and my mortgage with the Northern Rock referring to "Legal redress / Forbes Douglas and Cento client review" as the "companies" and increasing charges to 30% - I didn't send these forms back as on advice Cento client said they were a formality as I had already signed agreement forms.

27th October - new agreement forms for Natwest loan and Abbey again received - called Cento to challenge why not for all my claims - they advise that "some claims are automatically sent from Legal redress to Forbes Douglas whereas others need new forms". Interestingly the small print of these does not include Forbes Douglas but does include "Gravity".

6th November - phone call received re successful claim on Natwest credit card as put on this thread on 6th.

Ok so I have called them today.
                              Natwest loan - no reply from Natwest to requests from information so final request letter sent - they have til 6th Dec to reply
                              Natwest credit card - he (to whom I spoke) has no information about the claim - and when I advised him re call on 6th Nov said he would get someone in the "priority" team to call me back!!!!!
                              Abbeyloan - sent to Legal redress and then Gravity for assessment.
                              Northern Rock - sent to Gravity and "Ultimate Law" for assessment.

I asked why claims are moved about and he said "after a certain period of time they become priority and are moved on for someone to action further".

Sorry this is a novel and I'm not gullible enough to believe it all but thought it maybe worth posting.

Please let me know if this doesn't make sense on reading.

Linda.
                              Last edited by TUTTSI; 23rd November 2009, 17:04:PM.

Comment

I don't have a scanner but I have looked through the terms and conditions - I have 2 versions - one with the original documents and one sent with the new forms - I think they are the same except the original refers to "agent" as Legal Redress and the latter refers to Legal redress or Gravity Financial services.

There is this paragraph which I think gets them round the passing on of data

" By acceptance of the Company's privacy policy and unless and until the Co. (abbreviated by me not them) receives written to the contrary the client agrees that the Co. may share the clients personal information with Banks, Financial Advisors or other institutions and affiliates, associated companies or fims or service partners for the purpose of assisting the client with the client's claim for compensation or any financial matters that the Co. believes may be of assistance to the client. Except as explicitily stated in this condition and the Privcacy policy the Co. does not disclose to any third party the information provided by the client"

Apologies that I can't post the whole lot!!
                                Linda.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X