• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review

Hi Welshwingnut,

I've just had a call from them and was told that the £149.99 was fully refundable whether they did any work for you or not. But from the sounds of it you should be able to claim it back from them because they put it all in your wife's name, getting your details wrong......exactly one of their own reasons for claiming you should be able to void your credit card debt......

Comment

I have also been taken in by Cento Client Review!! I paid them £149.99 in September, after discovering this site I started to regret this, I called them today and apparently they still have not received my paperwork, apparently due to postal strike. I asked for my money back but they said it was too late, as I have waited longer than the 14 days, but I believe I have been conned. Should I tell them I am going to report them or are they right that I only have 2 weeks to claim my money back?
      Thanks
      Oh forgot to say, I actually challanged them on the negative stuff I had read about them and they spraffed lots of stuff on how it was all a load of lies!
      Last edited by Jayfray; 14th October 2009, 14:14:PM.

Comment

Hi Jayfray

Thank you for posting and letting us know your what your position is with Cento and welcome to Legal Beagles.

Unfortunately, I belive you will find that it is on your T&C's, that there is a 14 day period where you can ask for a refund as long as you return the pack.

We would love to have been able to have post some positive stuff here but so far there has not been any positive stuff to report. The negatives
        are being reported because of peoples concerns on how they obtained our personal details including our phone numbers, details of accounts that we hold and how they seem to know far too much about us. They also, state what they can recover in order to entice you to pay over £149.99 with promises. I can assure you that they are not privvy to yours or mine personal details and neither would they know how much in total they can get refunded for you, that is an impossibility. The Ministryof Justice are very interested in these matters being reported as they could well be in beach of their Licence with them as they are not allowed to cold call and I presume in your case that this s what they did.

Some of the earlier posters who paid arround March / April are still no further forward and sadly so far there has not been any results and in in fact it is quite the opposite. One of these posters has received a telephone call on his claim demanding more money from him/her and have changed the goal post from they T&C's that was signed.

If you are genuinely not happy I would immediately write to them stating that you want a full refund within 7 days, if they do not concede to this you will report this matter to the MOJ.

On a final note we have invited the MD from Cento on here to answer questions from posters, but so far he has declined to do so.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by Jayfray View Post
        I have also been taken in by Cento Client Review!! I paid them £149.99 in September, after discovering this site I started to regret this, I called them today and apparently they still have not received my paperwork, apparently due to postal strike. I asked for my money back but they said it was too late, as I have waited longer than the 14 days, but I believe I have been conned. Should I tell them I am going to report them or are they right that I only have 2 weeks to claim my money back?
        Thanks
        Oh forgot to say, I actually challanged them on the negative stuff I had read about them and they spraffed lots of stuff on how it was all a load of lies!

Comment

Hi, am new to this forum and have received a call today from centro client review. They offered to get back certain charges from my morgage & loan companies and have my credit card balance wiped out totally all for the cost of £199.99 to include my husbands aswell. Have found this site and will be giving this comapny a wide berth

Comment

Hi Flossylou

Welcome to Legal Beagles and thankyou for posting regarding your telephone call with them

I note from your post that they have now increased their fees to £199.99 from £149.99 - interesting.

Apart from what you read here, I have been reading some horror stories on other forums regarding this company and you are very wise not to part with your hard earned cash.

Anything they can do can be done here free of charge and the site team and members here will give you every assistance. Whats more whatever monies get returned to you, it is 100% yours and you will not be sharing 30% with other companies and you will be in control as well as keeping all your personal information private.

If they continue to pester you tell them that you will report them to the Ministry of Justice as they are not allowed to cold call.

If you need any help, just shout and one of the team will guide you through.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by flossylou View Post
            Hi, am new to this forum and have received a call today from centro client review. They offered to get back certain charges from my morgage & loan companies and have my credit card balance wiped out totally all for the cost of £199.99 to include my husbands aswell. Have found this site and will be giving this comapny a wide berth

Comment

• Re: Cento Client Review - BEWARE!!!

Hello High

I am just enquiring how your claim is going with Cento Client Review as you should have had a result by now. Your last posting was back in May, some 5 months ago and by now you should have received some results.

I look forward to hearing your progress.

All the best

Tuttsi

Originally posted by High79 View Post
              I decided to go ahead because the idea of getting thousands back is worth a 149.99 gamble in my opinion. It was on the news a few days (friday I believe)ago that banks are going to stop selling PPI so I have taken this as further proof that they can hopefully recover money for me.

So far I have had no problems and I encourage people to use this service. As posted in my previous statement, if they WERE doing something illegal, wouldn't the MOJ shut them down?

Comment

Hi there, new user here so hope I'm doing this right! Had a call this morning from Centro Client Review, seemed to be making sense but I just don't trust anyone who 'cold calls' hence the google search.... and I found you- hurrah.
                Am so fed up with all these automated calls re. claiming back money which is a very emotive subject at the moment for everyone. Anyway I am now going to have a go myself as I feel i may have a case with PPI and also have a couple of fairly long term loans. I had PPI automatically added on to a bank loan, as I was a teacher at the time I have been told that was illegal, is this true? I subsequently had it removed but had already paid quite a lot off. I also have cards with MBNA & Virgin, both belonging to MBNA but am not allowed to consolidate the loans so am paying interest twice to the same company which really bugs me!!!
                Can you point me in the right direction as to letters to send etc? So very grateful,

Gabriel

Comment

Hi Gabriel

Welcome to Legal Beagles.

This is the link to our PPI section http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...play.php?f=125 have read here first at other cases and then start a thread with your queries and someone experienced in that section will help you further.

Here is the link to Credit cards for your MBNA and Virgin, some posters have been very sucessfull in reclaiming their credit card charges back in a short time.
                  http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...splay.php?f=33

Have a good look arround the forum and feel free to ask questions.

Tuttsi

Comment

Hi Everyone

A new member has posted up this evening that Cento's telephone number has been disconected, it may be it is just out of order?

If anyone has spoken to them this week/ recently can they post up the telephone number that they spoke to them on. They have also not been able to contact Forbes Douglas and I have posted up the email addy of the MD on that thread.

If anyone has had this problem and cannot get hold of either Cento or Forbes then please contact the Ministry of Justice ASAP and post here and let us know.

Please read this thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=19976

I have just checked companies house and it looks like they have had a couple of new directors in June 09

363a21/07/2009RETURN MADE UP TO 03/07/09; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS

288a30/06/2009DIRECTOR APPOINTED KEVIN ANTHONY KEARLE

288a30/06/2009DIRECTOR APPOINTED DAMIAN SPOONER-CLEVERLY

Thanks
                    Tuttsi
                    Last edited by TUTTSI; 29th October 2009, 23:21:PM. Reason: added new directors

Comment

James henley is the new director , he was the bloke i spoke to over my refund of £149.99 ..my case was a little different as they sent all the paper work out in my wifes name but the contract was with me and not my wife , i am pleased to say with the help of this forum i have now recieved a full refund , many thanks .

Comment

Thanks for posting up the outcome and I am pleased that you received the refund as they promised. If you need any help with reclaiming charges etc just shout and we will help you.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by welshwingnut View Post
                        James henley is the new director , he was the bloke i spoke to over my refund of £149.99 ..my case was a little different as they sent all the paper work out in my wifes name but the contract was with me and not my wife , i am pleased to say with the help of this forum i have now recieved a full refund , many thanks .

Comment

Hi there,

I had a phone call from cento client review today out of the blue (is that a cold call?), if so I should report them?

They informed me theres a good chance they could find my personal loan unenforceable. He told me the £149.99 is fully refundable and will be refunded if the claim is unsuccessful I was suprised to find this was not mentioned in the e-mail they sent me with some faqs. He was very keen for me to pay the £149.99 to get the claim started, I was wiser than that...

The prospect of having a balance cleared would be great but isn't it all too good to be true.

Are there really companies out there such as G E Money producing these loans with one of the '18 flaws" in them?

I'm new to all this so thanks for your help!

Elliot
                          Last edited by 3lliot; 4th November 2009, 17:40:PM.

Comment

Hiya, Yes it is true but you can at least start the process yourself so you know if you have a claim before involving a solicitor, if at all - have a read - ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles. First letter you need if you want the easy route is Legal Beagles - View Single Post - Letter Templates Re Debt (offer to pay / freeze interest etc) enclosing £1 . This should get you a copy of your agreement which you can scan in here for an idea of its enforceability and any options you can take. Also if you are struggling with the debt at all feel free to post and ask for any help you might need.

Be interesting to see a copy of the email they sent you?

Regarding cold calling - its probably not, in that you have ticked a box or signed something saying 'i dont mind being contacted by third parties' type thing.

Welcome to Beagles

Ame
                            xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

PS how do we do the checks out selves to see if our loan is unenforceable?

Comment

oops probably cross posted so read back a little
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X