• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

What are the rules use of recordings and transcripts in county court / how can transcripts be relied on?

Comment

• Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

I would just like to conclude, i applied for a £50k loan it was agreed then switched last minute by Marc Goldberg the managing director of Lancashire Mortgage Corporation who convinced me he was helping me when in fact he was setting me up
      Today the third and last of three brand new detatched houses had the locks drilled off and changed, to the keys of LMC well done LMC and the Blemain group all in a days work eh! to you scumbags its a success, to me and my family its financial rape.
      Signing off, Suffering.

Comment

Does any one have a 2007 increase in interest rate letter from Cheshire Mortgage Corporation part of the Blemain group of mortgage web. She is litigation with Cheshire Mortgage Corporation and needs a copy of the 2007 increase in interest rate to proof case against Cheshire Mortgage. Please make contact if you have one as something needs to be done about this group of companies exploiting the innocent and the vulnerable.

Comment

Hiya Suffering, I am very grateful for your blog/thread/comments, I have been scammed by a commercial loan supplier and a duplicitous Broker/Introducer, I have gained a lot of knowledge from your case, I wish you every success. My first hearing is 8th May when the commercial loan co applies for strike out - I am seeing this as desperation on their part. Good luck with your case, (Fos were no good to my case either) Fingers crossed for my case. I am appalled by all the problems on Legal Beagles, but heartened by the thought that I am not alone in signing something that tricked me. I spose I am also a bit wiser by what has happened.

Comment

Good luck and keep challenging i believe i was right and if it was an equal playing field in court ie if i had a barrister i would have won hands down but the judge was of a lower level and not used to this type of case and at times took direction from their barrister. it would have only of cost me £500 to launch an appeal, but when your family need a roof over their heads, i had to get my priorities right, i needed every penny. Marc goldberg lied on oath and contradicted his signed witness statement, they were lucky to get away with it but they've been doing it a long time. i would give this advice to anyone going against them in court dont let them distract the judge and muddy the waters over things irrelivant to what you are claiming.
            P.S Rest assured people have won against them but you won't hear about it because the do a deal where they want you to sign a declaration that you will not disclose the offer of the out of court settlement, i was offered a £50k reduction (off their fees) but refused but they dropped the £50k anyway because i had previously raised it in court that it was unfair charges

Comment

Can you contact me please

- - - Updated - - -

Can you contact me please

Comment

IF YOU KEEP CHIPPING AWAY AT A BIG TREE IT WILL EVENTUALLY FALL and the same goes for blemain and its companies.

Comment

Originally posted by suffering View Post
                  IF YOU KEEP CHIPPING AWAY AT A BIG TREE IT WILL EVENTUALLY FALL and the same goes for blemain and its companies.
                  Just spent the morning reading your story. Thought mine was tough. I am trying a different route, A post route if you like. Would wish to talk private if poss.

Comment

Jerrold Holdings, the parent company of Blemain Finance, has announced the resignation of its deputy chief executive and operations director.
                    Gary Jennison joined the group as deputy CEO in October 2013 according to his Linked In profile. Stephen Baker has held the position of operations director since 2008.
                    Baker was instrumental in changing Blemain's approach to processing its secured loan applications which resulted in shorter turnaround times from receipt of application to completion.
                    Jerrold Holdings declined to comment on the reasons for the resignations

Something has gone on! behind closed doors???????????

Comment

I fought them in court and won-initially I had a suspended repossession order-the judge cancelled this order-LMC went mad-then they tried again and did so many underhanded dodgy tactics that the court were so disgusted that they completely dismissed there claim and made sure that they paid every single penny in charges to me-they have not tried since-but my advice is fight them all the way-get your facts right and go through every single scrap of paper they send-and also do not speak to them on the phone ever-you need a paper trail for evidence.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experiences, I worked for Blemain Finance until I had my probation contract terminated. Explained my performance was due to the fact I was coming off Anti Depressants, HR "Not Interested in your illness"

Comment

what was your Role/ position there

Comment

Blemain finally embarrassed into changing its dirty name to "Together" Leopard trying to change its spots to prey on more vulnerable people Same company same people same dirty tricks Blemain Blemain still the same

Comment

Problems with Blemain group of companies? You are not alone! 51 complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service in a 6 month period with a 22% success rate. So at least let the FOS know about your problems. http://www.ombudsman-complaints-data.org.uk/

Comment

I'm dealing with this lot at the moment. Namely Lancashire.
                                However, I was doing it on behalf of my father who had his entire lifes work taken from him.
                                He was introduced to heywood finance firstly for a small loan. Unsecured.
                                Soon enuf one loan became another load etc etc and then my dads portfolio of properties was moved from natwest to lancashire. To move from natwest 9 properties lancashire paid natwest the outstanding redemption figure of £240k. At this time lancashire valued these properties at 1.3 million. The loan amount borrowed from lancashire included redeeming the natwest acc, redeeming other smaller loans with sister companies of LMC into one bug loan which was then secured on the portfolio. Total was £550k

In the first yr repayments where on time every time and I now know from analysing the SAR that from 86k made in repayments over 12 months the overall balance was reduced by a mere 5k. Yes! 81k interest in 12 months.

There was no affordibility checks carried out, no application for the loan was filled in. Had they have done things properly they'd have worked out that the income would not cover the loan and other monthly outgoings. It aught to have been declined. It wasn't.
                                Hundreds of thosands was made up from the earlier loans with them. Every few months a new loan would redeem an earlier incurring a set of new charges and costs.

Their statements show an unbelivable list of fees for letters, phone calls etc. Charged at £35 each . Only in their own notes it clearly says sms sent. They charge £35 for a 12p text message saying ring us and that's legal????? Its no wonder things spiraled out of control.

The account was passed to monarch incurring even more fees including a £1000 monthly managment fee!

Within yrs of being introduced to this group my father lost everything he'd built from the ground up over 20+ yrs.

Thrre was no consideration to the financial struggle he faced. They made that clear.

They insisted we sell off property to bring the loan down. We asked for a breakdown of what they would take on each one so we could try this approach.
                                This reply was delayed for 12 months by using various excuses.
                                First being that we needed to get valuations.
                                That we did. Costing again but we paid for them to be done only for LMC to say they then wanted to get their own valuations done before telling us the figures we cud sell at.
                                They took months to act on that despite us pushing for answers. I believe they delayed matters knoeing the loan was increasing rapidly each month meaning we were never going to be able to get back on top of things.
                                When they did insttuct their valuers their own notes again read these very words...... "contact * tell to do drive by valuation on ****" what is a drive by valuation?

Eventually receivers were instructed. Although every month we did pay in the rents. Thousands would go in to them to come off the loan but it was always short of the monthly amoubt set out in the contract. It was never reduced to help.

Out of 9 properties we received a default notice for one which lead to court action to reposs just one of them. The rest they took on appointing their receiver. Selling at auction for a fraction of what I'd had them valued at.

The property was the only source of income for my father. Its how he'd paid his other living costs. Mirtgage, bills, food!!!! They took over rents stopping all income completely. Literally. My father was not in receipt of a penny.

That was the position he was left in when his health began to declibe. Hed been fighting to save his lifes work so hard but they'd done it. Tgey took the lot. He gad nothing. I do mean nothing.

He did still have an outstanding debt with LMC for 600k mind.
                                Yes all property sold and hundreds of thousands repaid yet he owed this!
                                What they had valued at 1.3 million , we owed 240k on. That was a substantial difference.

Yet they've auctioned off the 1.3 lot, left him with no money no income no assets no nothing and still claim he owes them that!
                                Not to mention they still have a 2nd charge over the family home which is where my mother lives and holds the mortgages in her name.
                                Still it can never be sold. Not eith this debt still there.

After a long and tiring battle trying to survive with nothing my dad passed away at 56 in december just gone.
                                We had sent for the SAR back in march last year when he was with us and I'd brought his attention to the legality of the contracts.

I'm not a professional. I've learnt as I've gone alone about finance and regulations etc. Its very hard to understand I admit but despite not knowing the law in full it takes no more than common sense to look at this picture and see that something awful and corrupt has gone on.

This can't be legal. None if it. These giant corporations are killing people and destroying lives and its going unoticed.

I am the executor of the will . I know the properyy has gone now but I still feel they owe us so much! My dads passed but I'm determined to right this wrong.
                                Legally how do I proceed from here? What are my rights to continue with this fight not having my father here with me?

Any help or advice would be aporeciated very much.

Vicky xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X